Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

preciousstone

Chatty Member
Well yes, we could all never watch again and never express a negative opinion but for me it feels a bit like I've left a cult and I can't understand why other people can't see it. The 'friend mail', birthday gifts (even if you love her you have to admit that she mentions her birthday A LOT), when her sales are low, she will sell tat to her viewers, the begging bowl, the way she will endorse absolutely anything. And still people will watch and tell her how great she is. I saw yesterday that she has taken the number of likes and dislikes off her waffle. A very Mrs M move. The tide is turning .
Another mrs m move carlos is doing is pre approving comments.

mrs m was asked why she doesnt show thumbs up/ down . She replied in a video that she turned them off after she went through a spell of lots thumbs down (words to that effect), but she didnt know how to turn the thumbs back on again. This is a woman proficient ( for many years ) across all bands of social media . A quick google would tell her.

It's her prerogative whether she choses to be upfront,or not. It's just the crap excuses they come out with. Treating their subs like idiots when infact they're the idiots . And that my friend is why they are both so unwatchably watchable ..like a slow motion train crash. Plus and this a biggie plus ...I don't like bullies and those two together have shown in past WHO they really. I see the begging bowl come out at certain times as mentioned by Portabellabella. Very manipulative.

preciousstone

Chatty Member
A certain someone's favourite book about a 12 year old girl.

Purchasing sick baubles of child killers /rapists to adorn festive trees in the guise of 'shocking'.

Young girls sitting close to peodo savile Bauble, playing innocent games.

Talking openly during a live of her policeman friend '' who likes to fuck boys ""

I Rest My Case
Screenshot_20211228_140459.jpg

Last edited:
Carla's calorie crush year glasses week earrings..... Sorry, i mean Year 2 week 6! my bad.

Yawn....
It's so repetitive and boring. Even on double speed. I find I can just skim read the comments to work out what sort of week/weight loss/car boot she's had. It's her new strategy for dealing with tattle - bore us to death.

monga

VIP Member
That was Saturdays Breakfast wasn't it, she had the same breakfast Monday but with toast. I was very confused about the calories on Saturday breakfast.
Yes it was ,unless it was a genuine mistake on her part but I'd doubt that lot (weekly amount) amounted to a 1lb gain unless her matabolism has increased .

Interesting I didn’t know Nat paid rent. I remember Carla saying during COVID hay day that YouTube was her saving grace because ebay wasn’t selling much. thanks for the breakdown on the money making side of you tube.

monga

VIP Member
I'd be surprised if all that food amounts to the calories she's claiming ,I watch someone else on nutracheck and their meals are nowhere near as much as Carlas but the calories are around the same and they're not scoffing full packets of biscuits, and desserts with everything .

Puddypants

Chatty Member
I think for me its the voices can't she speak normal? Has she got some sort of illness I like her not saying I don't just something odd about her I find Carla more relaxing to watch she doesn't do the annoying stuff with voices and eye fucking the camera like lexx whats with her weird fetish about getting loads of surgery lately fair enough if you can afford it but its one after another!
She's only had one surgery to my knowledge

gossgal

VIP Member
I've had too she's too much and i just think she's a try-hard next to carla. They both are tbf
I think for me its the voices can't she speak normal? Has she got some sort of illness I like her not saying I don't just something odd about her I find Carla more relaxing to watch she doesn't do the annoying stuff with voices and eye fucking the camera like lexx whats with her weird fetish about getting loads of surgery lately fair enough if you can afford it but its one after another!