Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossgal

VIP Member
Off topic but whenever I watch Lexx videos I keep thinking i'm going deaf is it her camera or my tv does anyone have this issue whoever watches Lexx she speaks so low I need to put my volume up.

Anicecuppa

I don't care. It's very strange behaviour. Thanks for the love though. It means a lot.
It's not caffeine addiction. There's caffeine in full fat Pepsi. It's the artificial sweeteners. Anything sugar free is terrible for a person especially when consumed in large quantities. Google aspartame. Often linked to migraines amongst other things.
Yes the body treats it in the same way as having sugar. It causes an insulin spike

arty123

Chatty Member
I see Cherryz have now given Carla £50 worth of freebies. I wonder if all the vloggers who have been given free stuff from this company carry on buying from them? Doubt it very much. And it certainly doesn’t encourage me to buy anything off them.
She obviously contacts them first, she'd not be on their radar otherwise. Such a healthy shop that was!!

arty123

Chatty Member
just curious about why you think she lies about her weigh ins? what do you think she’s doing when she records the scales?
I'm very confused about the sheer amount she eats compared to the weightloss, she has undoubtedly lost weight but I don't think she has lost 7 stones, probably more like 4-5. I have lost 4 stone in the past and there's no way I could have lost it on the food she eats! Seriously, a cooked breakfast 3 or 4 times a week, several massive roast dinners, copious snacks and the list goes on! She'd make a million if this were true but hey it makes YouTube content and pays her eating out bills so she'll carry on doing it! it worries me that someone will copy her and wonder why they'll put on weight instead!

happyland

She obviously contacts them first, she'd not be on their radar otherwise. Such a healthy shop that was!!
Cherryz contacted her, just like how they contacted Hyacinth (Mrs M) and other resellers, They do a lot of sponsored stuff in the reselling community. especially the Instagram lot. so yes she would be on their radar seeing as they mainly focus on the vloggy and bloggy youtubers and instagrammers who are also resellers

Carla is also a great person in the sponsors eyes. her cherryz haul has 3.1k views it cost the company £50 to get that amount of traffic and all they need is for people to spend £250 and they are into profit on the sponsor, which is easy to get (based on a %20 profit markup per item sold)

Tabia

VIP Member
Carla’s house clean (due to visitors arriving for her birthday) was an eye opener. She says she hates cleaning. That is bloody obvious with the amount of mess and dirt she surrounds herself with. I’d be ashamed to let anyone see all that filth she cleaned up. God knows when she last did any cleaning. Yuk!

Latest Calorie crush video, around 5.50 min in, just think if she's trying to be honest with herself why pick and choose what to show and what not to show!?

Oh, that description of her introductions is spot on! With the low voice and fake laughs thrown in for good measure! Forget the fringe love and wash your floors or get a piece of clean carpet!!!
Don’t forget how many times she mentions her bloody roots!

Last edited:

YoMamma!

I'm watching her as we speak as well as reading here.
She's one of them who really pisses me off but i can't not watch her 🤦🏼‍♀️ why do i do it to myself? There's just something about the way she talks?!? what is it?....help a girl out.

preciousstone

Chatty Member
Hope I can join in (waves)
I used to really like Carla and the videos she made from inside her car! I think somewhere along the line she realised she could make money churning out the videos - Carla tries on awful clothes, Carla dyes her eyebrows, Carla cleans out her cupboards etc and it all changed. Everything has to be monetised. It's like her terrible Newton Abbot 'friend' who decided to sell a spreadsheet of what brands to resell to followers which was such shameless money grabbing. These things change all the time and of course that info is out there available to anyone for free.
I have tried to watch her lives with Lexx (who is so edgy she is in her 40s and still lives with her mother) but they bring out the worse in each other and it tries way too hard to be outrageous (fails). Lexx dresses like a Japanese school girl and wanks a lot but is definitely more Mrs Slocombe.

I think for me the final straw has been Carla asking for money. Take the buddy incident (no insurance?) she said something along the lines of 'people have asked if they can do a gofundme but you guys are way too generous and it would end up going crazy but the link to my kofi (?) is below the video and you can contribute there if you want' She knows that people will give. When you think about it, Buddy is her 30yo son's dog who has sod all expenses because he lives in a van (I imagine the neighbours are delighted). To ask for money (yes Carla you didn't explicitly ask for money but you did it all the same) and then show yourself eating out, getting presents you definitely don't need ( a bicycle ffs) and still buying plastic tat from B&M is showing contempt for people whose lives are also a struggle. Where's the accountability? I watch from time to time because it is car crash tv. I don't watch the Bucket woman at all. Take some heart from that Carla - you are still not as annoying as her.

Apologies for first post essay. Must try harder!
Brilliant!

preciousstone

Chatty Member
I personally was discussing nat's immaturity rather than her appearance. Not sure how or why her tooth was brought up again.

The OP who explained the carla/Nat relationship was spot on. Carla treats her like a child to Nat acts like one. Sad really.

However.... Nat is in carla's blog Vlogs more and more and seems to be very OK with being on them too. I'm a fatty - people call me fat in the street. It's just the way of the world unfortunately. It's not OK but shit happens.

I see she STS again on her 'journey' - working a treat isn't it Carla?
I read that as STD 😲🤢

YoMamma!

When Anthony moved out (side), Carla mentioned that the bills would now be split two rather than three ways.

Those youtube stats are really interesting - thanks Monga. The Sunday lives consistently are her lowest watched videos which may be why she has made the hauls separate. They even get less views than her ads!

How terrible does your normal eating have to be that you lose weight on holiday? I mentioned before that Carla has denied being a binge eater. It seems obvious that she is.

I also agree that the great lady herself moves among us (spooky).
I used to watch the Sunday lives until Lexx became a permanent fixture.

Carla's latest video ' Woe & A with carla Jenkins' - Are these just another excuse of a video to try and blow smoke out of her arse?

oh dear her teeth in that video too. I feel like a right c++t but they are awful .

Last edited:

EdwardNigma

Did anyone else notice the reseller Karen has announced (flounced out) that she is no longer part of the reseller community because people (resellers) have been sending her nasty messages. I think she announced this on Insta. I stopped watching Karen because I couldn't understand what she was saying half the time due to talking too fast and mumbling... I wonder who has upset her though???
More like who SHE upset.

monga

VIP Member
Where’s the balance? If you’re not blowing smoke up her ass you’re attacked, nobody has said anything terrible about her