Carla Jenkins #3 Sells tat, eats crap, rots treth with Pepsi max.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how these resellers have got the brass neck to ask these prices. They’ve more front than Blackpool !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion. Fluffs fringe, loves to binge, Nat’s teeth makes us cringe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Not so sure about nats teeth any more have you seen state of fagin pick a pocket jenkins teeth and thats with her filter on, it's like they are all about to fall out. She's got teeth of a 90 year old. Has she got some kind of veneers on? Anyone see this mornings, "That can go in the bin room 101 style chat" video. Apart from all the loud guffawing at her own jokes the vid was ok I guess, yes it is really annoying when youtubers talk about autumn in july and go on about halloween for months. Fagin jenkins banging on about road workers not doing any work, this coming from a woman who sat on her arse most of her life, wouldn't do a physical job if it killed her. Then lego m banging on about lazy marketing cause some company that she didn't like contacted her, this coming from a woman who just sat in a chair and scrolled some items on the M&S web site as content for one of her latest vids. This company who contacted her wasn't a big brand or clothing so nothing in it for her I guess so she just trashed them. Fagin jenkins acts like she's on tv, a legend in her own lifetime. Tell you what needs to go in the bin, your fringe fluffing, the garden shed and all the money you spend eating out and cruises can go onto dental work instead for you and your family....GUFFAW at that one, it's called reality.

1700074270768.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Not so sure about nats teeth any more have you seen state of fagin pick a pocket jenkins teeth and thats with her filter on, it's like they are all about to fall out. She's got teeth of a 90 year old. Has she got some kind of veneers on? Anyone see this mornings, "That can go in the bin room 101 style chat" video. Apart from all the loud guffawing at her own jokes the vid was ok I guess, yes it is really annoying when youtubers talk about autumn in july and go on about halloween for months. Fagin jenkins banging on about road workers not doing any work, this coming from a woman who sat on her arse most of her life, wouldn't do a physical job if it killed her. Then lego m banging on about lazy marketing cause some company that she didn't like contacted her, this coming from a woman who just sat in a chair and scrolled some items on the M&S web site as content for one of her latest vids. This company who contacted her wasn't a big brand or clothing so nothing in it for her I guess so she just trashed them. Fagin jenkins acts like she's on tv, a legend in her own lifetime. Tell you what needs to go in the bin, your fringe fluffing, the garden shed and all the money you spend eating out and cruises can go onto dental work instead for you and your family....GUFFAW at that one, it's called reality.

View attachment 2573306
Moonraker has put weight on and that fringe don't suit him.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pink has packed some lbs on as well. Can't wait for her diet plan to come out maybe Carla will follow it. Mind you she has her own crushing all the calories and cars with them teeth

Reactions: 1
Not so sure about nats teeth any more have you seen state of fagin pick a pocket jenkins teeth and thats with her filter on, it's like they are all about to fall out. She's got teeth of a 90 year old. Has she got some kind of veneers on? Anyone see this mornings, "That can go in the bin room 101 style chat" video. Apart from all the loud guffawing at her own jokes the vid was ok I guess, yes it is really annoying when youtubers talk about autumn in july and go on about halloween for months. Fagin jenkins banging on about road workers not doing any work, this coming from a woman who sat on her arse most of her life, wouldn't do a physical job if it killed her. Then lego m banging on about lazy marketing cause some company that she didn't like contacted her, this coming from a woman who just sat in a chair and scrolled some items on the M&S web site as content for one of her latest vids. This company who contacted her wasn't a big brand or clothing so nothing in it for her I guess so she just trashed them. Fagin jenkins acts like she's on tv, a legend in her own lifetime. Tell you what needs to go in the bin, your fringe fluffing, the garden shed and all the money you spend eating out and cruises can go onto dental work instead for you and your family....GUFFAW at that one, it's called

View attachment 2573306
Her manky teeth are the result of years of swilling coke. You can see the enamel on her teeth being eaten away. Doubt she’ll have any teeth left in a few years.

Reactions: 4
Her manky teeth are the result of years of swilling coke. You can see the enamel on her teeth being eaten away. Doubt she’ll have any teeth left in a few years.
I know, it's sad, she drinks that garbage like water. Sat in a mobility scooter like kazza cause they both let cake rule their lives.

Another tread suggestion. Carla loves her bed but makes poor old Ant sleep in the shed.

• Haha
She's promoting a guy who makes fudge......seriously is she trying to actually kill herself?? Of course she won't eat it, her mum, warren and the kids will lol, WHATEVER. She's actually worse than pick a pocket or two jenkins. It's like an alcoholic holding up two giant bottles of whisky! There is a huge element of selfishness with this woman, she goes looking for crap food. Fudge lol pure sugar. She's unboxing a almost 300 quid coffee machine, last week she's complaining her mortgage is going up and she will have to stop spending.....she's insaneeeeeeeee!
1700160919945.png
1700161453875.png

Osteoarthritis
Another pain-related condition that can be adversely affected by caffeine consumption is osteoarthritis. Caffeine can often increase the inflammation that is present in joints affected by arthritis. The more inflammation present in these joints, the more someone experiencing the condition will feel related pain. Cutting it out of your diet and taking over-the-counter pain relievers that do not contain the substance can help reduce inflammation and symptoms.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
At what point do they all take their health seriously. Like it's not just the weight.. it's busted up legs, struggling to walk,daily medication,liver failure, gallbladder problems. Yet none seem to be doing anything about it. Caroline is the lightest at probably about 17/18 stone,with the pair of them being 27 stone. Will it take one dying to actually sort it out or really push hard

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
At what point do they all take their health seriously. Like it's not just the weight.. it's busted up legs, struggling to walk,daily medication,liver failure, gallbladder problems. Yet none seem to be doing anything about it. Caroline is the lightest at probably about 17/18 stone,with the pair of them being 27 stone. Will it take one dying to actually sort it out or really push hard
I know, I just don't get it, yeh it's a struggle but when you are that ill how can you possibly just give up. 300 quid on a shite coffee machine and her health means zero, I can't comprehend living in a world like that. I said for months that lego m was having liver problems, you can tell because her weight was mainly her gut, that kind of swelling means the liver and the gallbladder which work in tandem was struggling. She eats tons of that marmite, it's loaded with salt, i had to stop eating it I felt like I was going to have a stroke or something, she just pops high blood pressure pills and just continues to eat and drink crap.Has her gallbladder whipped out, which does have an important function and suddenly she thinks she can go back to binge eating and drinking. She does look like she has lost a bit of weight however, see how long it lasts. No I'm not saying everyones got to be stick thin and nibbling salads every day, but high blood pressure, obesity, gallbladder probs, through diet, liver failure, knackered knees and legs and probably high cholesterol and pre diabetic....none of them care a jot about themselves, but 300 quid coffee makers are important, its bullshit! I was never a big coffee drinker, but long ago I noticed a link with inflammation in my legs and now I just don't go near it. My sis has had to stop drinking it too. Jenkins goes around thinking she's immune, she may not drink coffee but she just has a replacement for it, pepsi max all day long, tons of caffeine. The amount of sugar she and kazza coffee eat is phenomenal. Ruled by a slab of cake they are, all of em.

• Heart
Busted up legs 🤣🤣 Legs like the trunk of a Redwood or Nelly the Elephant 🐘

• Haha
When you've actually busted up your own legs, purely through greed and over indulgence. Like there's no other traumatic story or reason. How can it not be embarrassing to admit. My legs are fucked up and my teeth are fried because I can't stop eating everything and drinking pepsi max. Lucky husband

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Who the bloody hell does Kazaa’s hair? Has she modelled it on old stuffing from a settee? What the f###! Just makes her head and face look twice as big.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Who the bloody hell does Kazaa’s hair? Has she modelled it on old stuffing from a settee? What the f###! Just makes her head and face look twice as big.
She's a hairdresser... does it herself I think.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.