Carla Jenkins #3 Sells tat, eats crap, rots treth with Pepsi max.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title should be:-
Carla Jenkins #3 Sells tat, eats crap, rots teeth with Pepsi max.

Title suggested by @Tabia abbreviation by @TheresaGreen

Recap of previous thread:-

Reseller Carla Jenkins makes videos about her life which includes buying secondhand tat from boot sales to fleece people on eBay, trying to lose weight (while eating a whole packet of biscuits for breakfast and a whole Victoria Sponge as a snack between meals) and vlogging about her dreary life with 3 dogs and 2 adult “children”.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Latest vlog, carla trying to scam her viewers with massively high in price pictures where they put your face on regal bodies, yes the same one caroline had, watch out for her pushing them onto her viewers next. Tacky, overpriced, self obsessed, narcisstic americanised tat. carla tells them that neither she nor natalie want to be in the picture,oooh can't think why, so she asks if the only thing in her home with a full set of teeth can be morphed into the picture, voila, mollie as royal...not only is it worrying,odd,tacky and scary, it looks cheap.
It was either mollie or jimmy saville i guess. 200 dollars is average price if you want one. To be honest carla really should have her her head morphed onto Richard the 3rd as she already has his haircut.
carla would sell her own mother if it meant more money and views.

carla pretending she loves another shite company.
1678350266292.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Well the EBay meet up was totally riveting. I’m convinced weirdo Lexx is on something. She always acts like an immature teenager. No sign of a weigh in yet Carla?

• Heart
  • Haha
Well the EBay meet up was totally riveting. I’m convinced weirdo Lexx is on something. She always acts like an immature teenager. No sign of a weigh in yet Carla?
I’m surprised lil ‘Joshy’ wasn’t dragged along to the eBay event too. Doesn’t he have friends his own age?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's gotta go to the weigh bridge first.... Maybe she can vlog it by driving us all there as she gears herself up for the extra tonage she's put on

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Latest vlog, carla trying to scam her viewers with massively high in price pictures where they put your face on regal bodies, yes the same one caroline had, watch out for her pushing them onto her viewers next. Tacky, overpriced, self obsessed, narcisstic americanised tat. carla tells them that neither she nor natalie want to be in the picture,oooh can't think why, so she asks if the only thing in her home with a full set of teeth can be morphed into the picture, voila, mollie as royal...not only is it worrying,odd,tacky and scary, it looks cheap.
It was either mollie or jimmy saville i guess. 200 dollars is average price if you want one. To be honest carla really should have her her head morphed onto Richard the 3rd as she already has his haircut.
carla would sell her own mother if it meant more money and views.

carla pretending she loves another shite company.
View attachment 2015152
What absolute tat. I wouldn’t put it in the bog.

Reactions: 5
She's a size 4xl ie 26...she's clearly losing no weight whatsoever.
flycurvy have over 61 percent bad reviews on trust pilot. Not cheap, have a habit of not refunding items. Why would someone push this company onto their loyal viewers? Kind of mean if you ask me, just cause she's happy with her freebies she don't mind sending her viewers to a tit company.

• Heart
That FlyCurvy haul looked bldy awful, cheap and nasty. You can bet if those tops hadn’t have been #kindlygifted she’d have slagged them off and sent them back.

• Heart
She really lives in cloud cuckoo land if she thinks those clothes looked good on her. Passable from the front view until she turns to one side and shows an arse the size of a planet. You could stand ornaments on that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She really lives in cloud cuckoo land if she thinks those clothes looked good on her. Passable from the front view until she turns to one side and shows an arse the size of a planet. You could stand ornaments on that.
An arse like a bus stop bench

• Haha
  • Heart
she looks proper ill lately . I can hardly watch her as she's on self destruct mode .

All that hard work down the drain because of her arrogance and ignorance - no one can tell her anything .

Oh well . Karma . Couldn't have happened to a horribler , jimmy saville lover , person . The only way is up ....27 stones plus , here she comes .

• Heart
  • Haha
she looks proper ill lately . I can hardly watch her as she's on self destruct mode .

All that hard work down the drain because of her arrogance and ignorance - no one can tell her anything .

Oh well . Karma . Couldn't have happened to a horribler , jimmy saville lover , person . The only way is up ....27 stones plus , here she comes .
Contemplating going for a swim..

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She's at it again, says lunch was very small, so she can have a dessert, it was bacon egg chips and peas, does she have any idea how many carbs are in those chips alone. She buys the highest saturated fat cake on the menu, cheese cake and at one point she actually looks proud of killing herself. She can't go even a couple of hours without a sugar snack, never mind a day.
Just watch her proud face as shes fooled herself into that cake...as she keeps repeating |my dinner was very small.

1679125822781.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She's at it again, says lunch was very small, so she can have a dessert, it was bacon egg chips and peas, does she have any idea how many carbs are in those chips alone. She buys the highest saturated fat cake on the menu, cheese cake and at one point she actually looks proud of killing herself. She can't go even a couple of hours without a sugar snack, never mind a day.
Just watch her proud face as shes fooled herself into that cake...as she keeps repeating |my dinner was very small.

View attachment 2037524
Just look at the state of her teeth! Pepsi max is literally rotting them away 🤢

• Heart

View attachment 2037524
It's sad to watch really isn't it... She knows what's she's doing, tricking herself into thinking that she can have a dessert.. if she didn't understand the calories/carbs etc... she would just eat the cheesecake without a care.. but she knows it's wrong, she's just trying to find ways now to justify eating crap... I think we are watching someone on self destruct big time and unless she really gets a grip and sorts her mental health out (and menopause symptoms) then this is not going to end well... Maybe, sad as it seems, she has to hit rock bottom and crash before she can change things around.

• Heart
  • Sad
Expensive trainers gifted to her now. I don’t think the Company will be impressed with her non existent review. All she said was her feet got through the day. Nothing about whether they helped the pain in her feet or legs. Doubt we’ll see her in them again. They’ll be on EBay very soon like all the rest of the freebies she’s gifted. Avaricious cow.

• Heart
Any good?
Absolutely shocking tbh, even the name is terrible. The first two C words I think of are both horrible! 🤔 They're so full of themselves, They truly think they're clever and humourous- ladies, you are neither 🙄 They sound demented at times and the sound quality is off the scale 👎

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.