Carla Jenkins #3 Sells tat, eats crap, rots treth with Pepsi max.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
kaaaz whining about her knees, cant walk my knees are shattered, but she can shovel two cream slices in her big fat selfish gob on an evening. No sympathy for this woman, her knees would improve immensely if she changed her diet, cut out the sugar, coffee etc...all you need to do is go to the nhs website and it tells you how to decrease inflammation and knee problems. She thinks the only solution is an operation, she cant be that bad if she cant even be arsed to lose weight for the op. It's like telling an alcoholic if you stop drinking your liver wont improve, when it will. I know so many people with "shattered" knees who's pain was alleviated through weight loss. Theres always only one solution for this woman and its always the unobtainable....that knee op, cause she's full of excuses not to lose weight. She refuses to do it. She mentions her sons nativity play how she cant sit in the little kids chairs......get a mobility scooter then! I can't do things with my kids waahhhhhhh....I would say this is her sons last nativity before secondary school.....wasted years...he's growing up fast, meanwhile she can't even give up a pack of effing cream cakes. She's selfish as hell and vain. Keeps running to these online male weight loss gurus when the answer is looking at her in the mirror. She can't relate to herself AT ALL, is clearly self medicating on food, won't get therapy or proper medication, needs a scooter to get around, puts stupid ass pics of her filtered with all the idiotic makeup, she lives in dream land. Spends all her husbands money.... she'd lose weight if she had none. This poor me mentality she has, DO SOMETHING then to alleviate your life, get a scooter, get meds and cut out tit from your diet as well as calories! God it's like you just want to knock her on the head, hellooo are you awake???? WAKE UP.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Surely Jenkins listening to herself panting and wheezing as she dragged herself up to that miserable looking hotel room, should be a wake up call to change her lifestyle, but alas no…a waffle the size of a dinner plate, smothered in chocolate for dessert.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Surely Jenkins listening to herself panting and wheezing as she dragged herself up to that miserable looking hotel room, should be a wake up call to change her lifestyle, but alas no…a waffle the size of a dinner plate, smothered in chocolate for dessert.
Nothing wakes these people up except MONEY and FOOD. They can knock out consistently youtube videos several times a week, oh my legs me lymph legs oh me shattered knees,,,Yet they can both walk around every shop going and sit in an uncomfortable car and drive for hours or climb tons of stairs for a meal. It's like they love themselves so much every snack or meal they have to reward themselves with a giant cake, can you imagine if they went one single day without sugar, they would have a meltdown. Yes real life is tough, yes we'd all love to binge all dayy long at the mad hatters tea party, but thin, fat, old and young we ALL have to restrain ourselves. Sometimes we over eat, or have the wrong foods, but we don't just say what kazza does oh well ill just go and shovel mountains of food in my body and kill myself for weeks now just cause i overate at one meal, or go online and blame the viewers and say calorie crush is over....everyone to blame but them. WAKEY WAKEY only you to blame, only you to look at in the mirror. nat almost opened her mouth but remembered her tooth, is nat going to be 99 years old and suddenly wake up and remember there was something in her life called dental work....who knows, lets all go out for another meal!!!!!
---
Good god just seen her climbing those steps, a few paltry steps and she cannot breathe! She must do absolutely no exercise whatsoever.
---
Don't forget to go to costco for your christmas reesessssss lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
ahh, so thats how you lose weight! jenkins ordered a giant chocolate covered waffle with tons of cream but apparently she ate low calories last two days so she has enough calories for it. So instead of using her willpower and resisting it she reckons thats how you lose weight. Actually thats how you maintain, if you eat low calories for a week, you lose weight, but if you go just a couple of days then balance it out with eating high sugar high carb high fat crap, you not only maintain you have a heart attack! Wooohoooo jenkins knows how to lose weight, her and kazza tit hot at calorie deficit lol.

• Heart
Is this woman wired right? She decides to start calorie counting about a week before she goes on a cruise. You’re about a year too late! How much bloody weight is she expecting to lose? None after eating that huge waffle! Thought she was going to expire after climbing the stairs in that grotty hotel. And Nat throws herself on the bed wearing her trainers mucky cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is this woman wired right? She decides to start calorie counting about a week before she goes on a cruise. You’re about a year too late! How much bloody weight is she expecting to lose? None after eating that huge waffle! Thought she was going to expire after climbing the stairs in that grotty hotel. And Nat throws herself on the bed wearing her trainers mucky cow.
God really, maybe she cant take em off, like those jeans, they are painted on they are so tight. Honestly though give it a rest jenkins with the diet tips, you can't diet nor can your pal kazza. When she opened curtains to show the view, what a shithole lol. She only lost weight in first place cause of all the lock downs, pretty much shows how much she eats out, all the time. If the only diet she can follow is kazzas bullshit eat all you like as long as it's under 5000 cals deficit diet, just give up now, kazza is brain dead. She can't even hop along to her local mobility scooter shop and save her poor "shattered" knees having to sit in those tiny school nativity chairs. Wants to do things with her kids but it's all her "shattered knees" fault lol, so shovel some more cream cakes in your gob for supper give up on your diet every time you overeat and maybe your grandkids will catch sight of your huge behind as they tip you off your mobility scooter into your grave. Can you tell ive had enough of lot of them and their "youtube money making fake diets"...and don't get me started on lego, I finally watched some of that video of her apparently saving her own life and recognising the vital signs of the beginning of liver failure. Had to tell all the doctors, she's even giving them a lecture about the gallbladder at oxford which she googled last minute at having been probably told for a long time that she has gallbladder probs but just chose to ignore them. Yeh lego m viewers listen to the much knowledgeable obese overdrinking and crap food eating health expert who went on an all you can booze and eat cruise then collapsed. She's so full of tit it's painful. Her beauty bounty that she loves showing, 1,000's of pounds a year on what, CRAP, cause you can recommend it until kingdom come, one look at your face and we know NONE of it works.

• Heart
OMG this dumb stupid brainless woman was actually looking at herself in the camera fluffing her fringe whilst driving, SHAME ON YOU
6850EA43-5847-4282-A6E9-38AC66FBD74C.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Just realised why she was huffing and puffing up those steps, must have had at least 30 cans of pepsi max to last her the night lol. Not sure why anyone other than a child would sit on a clean bed with their shoes on, kind of gross to be honest. If jenkins actually looked at the viewers instead of herself in the camera then she might quit fluffing her fringe, but she's so vain she has to keep an eye on the angle of the camera cause she tries to make herself look slimmer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just realised why she was huffing and puffing up those steps, must have had at least 30 cans of pepsi max to last her the night lol. Not sure why anyone other than a child would sit on a clean bed with their shoes on, kind of gross to be honest. If jenkins actually looked at the viewers instead of herself in the camera then she might quit fluffing her fringe, but she's so vain she has to keep an eye on the angle of the camera cause she tries to make herself look slimmer.
All the unhealthy grub she shovels in her gob including sweets and chocolate... Then thinks it's OK to guzzle down tons of Pepsi Max 🤡
She is a death wish and all that aspartame will contribute to her unhealthy demise.
What an utter disgrace and disrespect for her life.

• Heart
All the unhealthy grub she shovels in her gob including sweets and chocolate... Then thinks it's OK to guzzle down tons of Pepsi Max 🤡
She is a death wish and all that aspartame will contribute to her unhealthy demise.
What an utter disgrace and disrespect for her life.
Yep, could understand if she was like in her twenties and addicted but stlll addicting to crap at 50. I thought most people wanted to improve, get rid of bad habits and try and be healthier. She seems to not care. Same as lego, oh i just take blood pressure pills, have me gallbladder whipped out and eat what i like. Never even bothers to lower her bp by cutting out all that salt in marmite and crisps etc. That pepsi max is like battery acid, surprised jenkins aint got a hernia or ulcers.

• Heart
OMG this dumb stupid brainless woman was actually looking at herself in the camera fluffing her fringe whilst driving, SHAME ON YOU View attachment 2588077
My biggest HATE. Cave nostrils Kaz is also the same. One of these days an “influencer” is going to cause a fatal collusion through concentrating on the camera rather than on the road.

• Heart
I've just watched the latest crap contribution from Kazza = What world does she live in? Refused to go into Tesco for lunch at the first attempt as there wasn't a space near enough for her! Goes off shopping somewhere else then comes back to Tesco to see if there is now a space = the smart watch she praised so highly is gonna get overworked (I don't think!) Then she takes the little brat Dexter out (and was able to park right outside the shop she wanted to go in) and buys him a large tube of Pringles to scoff on the way home before their wholesome mac n cheese dinner....... I feel for those boys - they are not going to have a clue on appropriate nutrition and will more than likely inherit their mothers approach to food/eating and spending.

• Sad
  • Heart
I've just watched the latest crap contribution from Kazza = What world does she live in? Refused to go into Tesco for lunch at the first attempt as there wasn't a space near enough for her! Goes off shopping somewhere else then comes back to Tesco to see if there is now a space = the smart watch she praised so highly is gonna get overworked (I don't think!) Then she takes the little brat Dexter out (and was able to park right outside the shop she wanted to go in) and buys him a large tube of Pringles to scoff on the way home before their wholesome mac n cheese dinner....... I feel for those boys - they are not going to have a clue on appropriate nutrition and will more than likely inherit their mothers approach to food/eating and spending.
I feel the same about her son, keeps going on these little food trips with him, like the old greggs ones, in search of food. Obsessng over bags of crisps and chocolate eclairs. Setting him up for a lifetime food obsession like her and obesity. I wish she would just stop. Fine if she thinks this tit is quality content, but does she have to include her kid in her youtube food obsession. She reckons her channel is about weight loss, never heard of the B&M crisps and all you can eat with sugar in it diet. I seriously think she needs meds. Weight loss is about trying to eat healthier, not sitting in cars or on a chair pulling out boxes of chocolates, cakes and giant bags of crisps and then telling your viewers you got a chocolate stash and stuffing your face with cakes late in evening when really your digestion don't need to be digesting tit that late on.
She can't walk into tescos but she sure as hell can pick up a delonghi 300 quid coffee machine, watch the unboxing vid, sheer bragging, enjoy killing yourselves with caffeine, have you seen the size of her back all the fat round her neck, mobility scooter next. Her husbands obese, heart attack candidate but here they are bragging about their newest kitchen addition for the equally effed up viewers who just think about food 24/7.
You know, if she had a friend addicted to alcohol, putting out vids of them winning booze, going out looking for off license magic bags and pulling out bottles of vodka from tesco she would be horrified. She thinks you can't get ill or die with obesity. Me knees are shattered she whines, still she thinks everythings fine, what a tit message to send out to equally addicted viewers as she pulls out all the crap she eats. Then she goes to bingo knowing well she will win chocolate, just sits there with this stupid ass look on her face holding a giant tin of chocs and pulling her face like she didn't want it...lol it's why she goes.
I seriously think this woman is selfish as hell, ignorant, never listens to anyone, too busy bragging about her next purchase. She can't see herself, lives in her head. Wonders why she binges when she surrounds herself with secret chocolate stashes. Yes I know it can't be easy, kids demand crap, you got to buy it, but do you, she seems pretty dominant, whats more important, keeping kids filled with crap food or her being healthy?

What's more important to kazza, why her coffee machine of course!
1700825979224.png

---
Can someone create a new thread?. I'm not sure how to do it.
I'm not sure how to either Hanna or id have made one about kazza lol x
If someone makes a kazza thread I reckon it will be brimming with her viewers cause a lot of them have just had enough of her bs and excuses.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel the same about her son, keeps going on these little food trips with him, like the old greggs ones, in search of food. Obsessng over bags of crisps and chocolate eclairs. Setting him up for a lifetime food obsession like her and obesity. I wish she would just stop. Fine if she thinks this tit is quality content, but does she have to include her kid in her youtube food obsession. She reckons her channel is about weight loss, never heard of the B&M crisps and all you can eat with sugar in it diet. I seriously think she needs meds. Weight loss is about trying to eat healthier, not sitting in cars or on a chair pulling out boxes of chocolates, cakes and giant bags of crisps and then telling your viewers you got a chocolate stash and stuffing your face with cakes late in evening when really your digestion don't need to be digesting tit that late on.
She can't walk into tescos but she sure as hell can pick up a delonghi 300 quid coffee machine, watch the unboxing vid, sheer bragging, enjoy killing yourselves with caffeine, have you seen the size of her back all the fat round her neck, mobility scooter next. Her husbands obese, heart attack candidate but here they are bragging about their newest kitchen addition for the equally effed up viewers who just think about food 24/7.
You know, if she had a friend addicted to alcohol, putting out vids of them winning booze, going out looking for off license magic bags and pulling out bottles of vodka from tesco she would be horrified. She thinks you can't get ill or die with obesity. Me knees are shattered she whines, still she thinks everythings fine, what a tit message to send out to equally addicted viewers as she pulls out all the crap she eats. Then she goes to bingo knowing well she will win chocolate, just sits there with this stupid ass look on her face holding a giant tin of chocs and pulling her face like she didn't want it...lol it's why she goes.
I seriously think this woman is selfish as hell, ignorant, never listens to anyone, too busy bragging about her next purchase. She can't see herself, lives in her head. Wonders why she binges when she surrounds herself with secret chocolate stashes. Yes I know it can't be easy, kids demand crap, you got to buy it, but do you, she seems pretty dominant, whats more important, keeping kids filled with crap food or her being healthy?

What's more important to kazza, why her coffee machine of course!
View attachment 2589958
---

I'm not sure how to either Hanna or id have made one about kazza lol x
If someone makes a kazza thread I reckon it will be brimming with her viewers cause a lot of them have just had enough of her bs and excuses.
Ooooh yes we need one for Kazza!

• Haha
jenkins latest corporate promoting online scrounged bag of tit...they gave her another smart watch, like giving a bald man shampoo lol. Firstly, she needs to address her fringe and her non dyed roots. Yes you did hear her say "my roots darling". She hates her balding grey hair lol, karma cause I bet she'd dislike her front tooth half missing even more. After her lego m style intro she tells us that she got another smart watch...hahahahahahhahahahahhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhaaaaa. I'll just post what it says on their website, this is so funny, her actually using a smart watch and her trying to be healthy, LOL. She's had to put the highest filter on to hide the brown shadows under eyes, it's more than a cold she has, she looks ILL. Her front teeth are rotten her hairs white and her fringe is balding. She's probably around 24 stone, super morbidly obese. I'll give it one more year and she will be in a mobility scooter and I hope everyone treats her with the ignorance and contempt she's treated her daughter over the years that she has clearly been terrified of going to a dentist and needed help, so duck you carla and your old greying white fringe. The money this woman has wasted on her big fat self could have paid ten times over for a decent private dentist, therapy and emotional help.
  • 💗【Health Partner on Your Wrist】This smart watch can monitor your real-time heart rate, blood oxygen and sleep to help you better check your health status in real time. Besides, track your daily steps, activity distance, calories burned.
  • 🏃Support 100+ Sports Modes Tracking】This smart watch features 19 default sports modes, you can also add 100+ sports mode from the app including walking, running, treadmill, cycling, skipping rope, strength training, football, basketball and yoga. Real-time records every moment of your exercise, motivating you to reach your sports goals.

• Haha
  • Wow
Just been looking to see if I could do a new thread, but I've not been on Tattle long enough. Needs someone with more Tattle hours under their belt

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What the hell is the point of a fit bit style watch brand sending freebies to Jenkins or Kazza. There’s evidently zero activity to be recorded from either of them. Jesus, Kazza drives to her mother’s house who lives 5 doors up! 🤦‍♀️ Laughable!

• Heart
jenkins latest corporate promoting online scrounged bag of tit...they gave her another smart watch, like giving a bald man shampoo lol. Firstly, she needs to address her fringe and her non dyed roots. Yes you did hear her say "my roots darling". She hates her balding grey hair lol, karma cause I bet she'd dislike her front tooth half missing even more. After her lego m style intro she tells us that she got another smart watch...hahahahahahhahahahahhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhaaaaa. I'll just post what it says on their website, this is so funny, her actually using a smart watch and her trying to be healthy, LOL. She's had to put the highest filter on to hide the brown shadows under eyes, it's more than a cold she has, she looks ILL. Her front teeth are rotten her hairs white and her fringe is balding. She's probably around 24 stone, super morbidly obese. I'll give it one more year and she will be in a mobility scooter and I hope everyone treats her with the ignorance and contempt she's treated her daughter over the years that she has clearly been terrified of going to a dentist and needed help, so duck you carla and your old greying white fringe. The money this woman has wasted on her big fat self could have paid ten times over for a decent private dentist, therapy and emotional help.
  • 💗【Health Partner on Your Wrist】This smart watch can monitor your real-time heart rate, blood oxygen and sleep to help you better check your health status in real time. Besides, track your daily steps, activity distance, calories burned.
  • 🏃Support 100+ Sports Modes Tracking】This smart watch features 19 default sports modes, you can also add 100+ sports mode from the app including walking, running, treadmill, cycling, skipping rope, strength training, football, basketball and yoga. Real-time records every moment of your exercise, motivating you to reach your sports goals.
Anything that tracks your movements and heart rate etc is far from healthy and emits high frequency EMF!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.