Carla Jenkins #3 Sells tat, eats crap, rots treth with Pepsi max.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This mornings what tat I can rip my viewers off with....leans into camera like fagin from Oliver and says she traded in her gold earrings she found and got 28 quid...so thats at least 3 macdonalds, a pepsi max and a greggs!!!! woooohooooo!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oooh she mentioned seeing Josh and yes they are still friends for all those people who wonder why she never sees him. Hi Carla. And she dropped it out he now has three jobs and she has three jobs so it’s difficult for them to meet up. Since when did she have three jobs are have I missed something?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Total scientific facts on what sugar does to your body.

---
Oooh she mentioned seeing Josh and yes they are still friends for all those people who wonder why she never sees him. Hi Carla. And she dropped it out he now has three jobs and she has three jobs so it’s difficult for them to meet up. Since when did she have three jobs are have I missed something?
ebay youtube and the betting place she works at , yes youtube apparently is a job,

Heres what happens when you give up sugar it's pretty amazing!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I guess she considers her YT a ‘job’ as well as selling tat and working at the bookies.
I stumbled across another reseller on YT, bellyaching about the nerve of charity shops charging resellers more, knowing they’re only buying ‘stock’ to resell for profit. Good on them I say!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I guess she considers her YT a ‘job’ as well as selling tat and working at the bookies.
I stumbled across another reseller on YT, bellyaching about the nerve of charity shops charging resellers more, knowing they’re only buying ‘stock’ to resell for profit. Good on them I say!
Oh yeah forgot YouTube if you can actually call it a job.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Calories mean nothing when you're not looking at the macros...
Did you not see her video this morning, she pulled out the biggest tub of butter youve ever seen in your life.Animal fats, are pure saturated fat...responsible for high cholesterol, blocking arteries, thickens the blood which can lead to blood clots. We have used plant based spread for years now and a little butter for my family as a treat. Plant based oils do not clog the arteries. She also pulled out for her mother, an enormous pack of chocolates, a woman with a lot of ailments, in twilight years of her life, her lips are blue and she's buying her massive amounts of chocolates. She could buy her health bars, go to holland and barret, buy her organic fruit or nut treats, all natural, or just at least buy her small box of chocolates. She's either cracked up or taking the piss out of her son, she just went on and on about decorating with every gonk on the planet, look up definition of gonk, a cross between santa and a garden gnome, when her sons sleeping the winter in her garden shed. She's going to temu to buy more and more, shes just taking the piss out of her family, the planet and mostly herself. She thinks she's got one up on the viewers by eating whatever she likes, she can't actually see she's destroying what bit of health she has left and her son and daughters, can you imagine the endless chocolate that will be in that house. Keep posting the videos, maybe she might just look at one and STOP.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did you not see her video this morning, she pulled out the biggest tub of butter youve ever seen in your life.Animal fats, are pure saturated fat...responsible for high cholesterol, blocking arteries, thickens the blood which can lead to blood clots. We have used plant based spread for years now and a little butter for my family as a treat. Plant based oils do not clog the arteries. She also pulled out for her mother, an enormous pack of chocolates, a woman with a lot of ailments, in twilight years of her life, her lips are blue and she's buying her massive amounts of chocolates. She could buy her health bars, go to holland and barret, buy her organic fruit or nut treats, all natural, or just at least buy her small box of chocolates. She's either cracked up or taking the piss out of her son, she just went on and on about decorating with every gonk on the planet, look up definition of gonk, a cross between santa and a garden gnome, when her sons sleeping the winter in her garden shed. She's going to temu to buy more and more, shes just taking the piss out of her family, the planet and mostly herself. She thinks she's got one up on the viewers by eating whatever she likes, she can't actually see she's destroying what bit of health she has left and her son and daughters, can you imagine the endless chocolate that will be in that house. Keep posting the videos, maybe she might just look at one and STOP.
I have to disagree here because there is nothing wrong with animal fats and they're natural and digested well within the body..... Margarine and other spreads using Rapeseed oils, sunflower oils, vegetable oils are inflammatory to the organs within the body and they are processed and refined to the point of rancidity..... The fats in butter and other animal fats are healthy. This is why it is used in low carb and keto lifestyles because they're natural and do not cause inflammatory issues.
Media marketing and Dr's beholden to big pharma tell people purposeful lies to line their own pockets.
It's the carbs with the fats that cause the problems and believing protein bars are protein when they're not a replacement for meat, dairy and cruciferous vegetables.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have to disagree here because there is nothing wrong with animal fats and they're natural and digested well within the body..... Margarine and other spreads using Rapeseed oils, sunflower oils, vegetable oils are inflammatory to the organs within the body and they are processed and refined to the point of rancidity..... The fats in butter and other animal fats are healthy. This is why it is used in low carb and keto lifestyles because they're natural and do not cause inflammatory issues.
Media marketing and Dr's beholden to big pharma tell people purposeful lies to line their own pockets.
It's the carbs with the fats that cause the problems and believing protein bars are protein when they're not a replacement for meat, dairy and cruciferous vegetables.
There's a very interesting recent talk by The Junk Food Doctor, Chris Van Tulleken, on Diary of a CEO Youtube channel about ultra-processing in the food industry and its negative impacts. He does research into food and health and has a twin brother who became obese.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I never said margarine, we eat organic plant based spreads, nut and olive Generic margarine is gross and over processed. I was referring to commercial butter found in shops. I know that organic or home made butter may be natural but the mass produced butter is not. Most commercial butter is mass-produced from pasteurised and homogenised milk. While it's still beneficial, such products are made from cow’s milk that has been harshly heated and pressure processed, depleting many of the enzymes and nutrients. These unstable products are often filled with rancid fats and oxidised cholesterol.
Dairy farming in itself is NOT natural by far and again we only buy organic, not for me for the rest of my family as I cannot have wheat or dairy. Everyone is different, a peanut might be ok for me, but to someone else it's toxic poison that may kill them. As far as keto is concerned, it's not for me personally and I would never disaprove of anyone else wanting to eat like that, in fact as jenkins eats meat, I do think she would do well to try a keto diet. I have no desire to have the whole world plant based, both my sons eat meat, but it is important to understand that not all diets are suitable for everyone, but FAT is fat, SALT is salt and refined SUGAR is sugar and those things should be eaten in moderation, something carla does not understand. When people in the media go on about processed foods, everythings processed in a way, you bake a cake, thats a process in itself, butter may be healthy pour it onto roast potatoes or bbq foods and burn it and it becomes depleted and even carcinogenic. We are fed a lot of untruths in my opinion about everything.
My son cannot tolerate high fat foods due to his condition and was hospitalised in his teens and the doctor told him he had to cut down, this is why we hardly have butter, but you have made me think and I do know that the plant based corporates, not all, are just one big con and not as healthy as they promote, it's all about money at the end of the day. I will probably start buying organic butter again, but for me I might give up the plant based spread for a month as I still keep getting some inflammation, this is why I go on these sugar detoxes lol. I'll use hummus or olive oil and see if things improve. My niece never eats anything on her bread or sandwiches she just has them plain.
As for jenkins tub of butter lol, I looked closer and it was part butter and mostly margarine from iceland, so worse than I thought lol. I do agree with you that organic grass fed butter or home churned is highly beneficial especially for children and we always had butter when my sons were younger. I don't know what it is with jenkins but she always has to buy in excess or have more or do more, the gonk thing is just plain daft.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
There's a very interesting recent talk by The Junk Food Doctor, Chris Van Tulleken, on Diary of a CEO Youtube channel about ultra-processing in the food industry and its negative impacts. He does research into food and health and has a twin brother who became obese.
I really enjoyed that podcast and must admit Carla came to mind as I was listening to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How come she’s back to wearing her old specs again? All those specs she was gifted and then had Nat’s old frames to have lenses put in and she still goes back to them and continues to peer over them. That Q&A with Bucket was nauseating.

• Heart
  • Haha
How come she’s back to wearing her old specs again? All those specs she was gifted and then had Nat’s old frames to have lenses put in and she still goes back to them and continues to peer over them. That Q&A with Bucket was nauseating.
More money than sense......

• Heart
Jeeez the Pure Plus clothes did her no favours. Everything was hugely baggy but still managed to accentuate her enormous stomach and arse! Honestly if I was her size I would be too embarrassed to leave the bloody house let alone go on a cruise where she will stick out like a sore thumb. Can’t wait to see what evening dresses she’s going to try and squeeze in. Love to know what she weighs now. And after the two week cruise I bet she’ll be back where she started.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jeeez the Pure Plus clothes did her no favours. Everything was hugely baggy but still managed to accentuate her enormous stomach and arse! Honestly if I was her size I would be too embarrassed to leave the bloody house let alone go on a cruise where she will stick out like a sore thumb. Can’t wait to see what evening dresses she’s going to try and squeeze in. Love to know what she weighs now. And after the two week cruise I bet she’ll be back where she started.
She must be so uncomfortable waddlibe around like that, her thighs rubbing together and stomachs piled on top of one another, wheezing for breath with every move 😕

• Sad
  • Heart
I think she needed the next size up in the tops if there is one.
I'm glad she isn't embarrassed to go out, that would be awful. The discomfort must be bad enough without feeling like you don't deserve to go out in public.

• Heart
That lastest slog, what a pair of hideous old bags they are, waddling about complaining about charity shop prices

• Heart
That lastest slog, what a pair of hideous old bags they are, waddling about complaining about charity shop prices
I didn’t say she doesn’t deserve to go out, I said I personally would be too embarrassed to go out if I was her size. But then again I’d never get to her size in the first place. She can barely walk now but doesn’t care that her weight is a main factor. You can’t cure stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.