Carla Jenkins #3 Sells tat, eats crap, rots treth with Pepsi max.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord! That fly curve...whatever rubbish it is try on really shows how big she's got! How can this woman even walk around or get up the stairs in such a condition! She must be so uncomfortable! Someone commented that she'll be the belle of the ball! More like the beast of the ball!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
“Gained a bit of weight”….
yep and thats pre cruise weight so after chomping on food buffets bigger than the titanic,she will be even bigger....and its almost christmas,,,so why not just kill yourselves kazza and jenkins. I just don't get their mindset, everyone has a binge, or eats the wrong thing, but instead of oh ill get back on it on monday, they make ten ton of excuses like oh its someones birthday, theres a party, its christmas and binge themselves to death. Instead why not say, oh dang i overate, but theres a new hour coming up and ill get right back on it then. kazza will be going insane down at b&m and lidl buying mountains of food for xmas cause everyone might die from starvation, she's shopping for mankind. jenkins will have to stock up on reeses, it's the law. Of course it will all be the viewers fault come new year when she decides to WAKE UP and smell the pepsi max. No one can help this pair, it has to come from them. If they think filing up the pantry with ten tons of christmas food will save the world, so be it, but who will save them?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't understand why neither have had surgery. They both need massive intervention and physical stopping from eating. Diets no longer work and they are death on legs. You'd think family would be staging an intervention especially at 25 stone+

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't understand why neither have had surgery. They both need massive intervention and physical stopping from eating. Diets no longer work and they are death on legs. You'd think family would be staging an intervention especially at 25 stone+
Addicted to food! I came across a YouTuber called “Penny M” a small “creator” rough as sandpaper. Her daughter who is 18 is a size 32 and they’re both almost proud of the fact, she buys clothes for her adult sons in size 4XL - penny herself has had a gastric band. Yet she posts hauls where it’s full of beer, processed crap, not one single fruit or veg in sight. Sedentary claims she “can’t walk” but is able to stand and try on lots of eBay mystery box tat clothing . She’s one of those people that you think, wow, my life really isn’t that bad 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Addicted to food! I came across a YouTuber called “Penny M” a small “creator” rough as sandpaper. Her daughter who is 18 is a size 32 and they’re both almost proud of the fact, she buys clothes for her adult sons in size 4XL - penny herself has had a gastric band. Yet she posts hauls where it’s full of beer, processed crap, not one single fruit or veg in sight. Sedentary claims she “can’t walk” but is able to stand and try on lots of eBay mystery box tat clothing . She’s one of those people that you think, wow, my life really isn’t that bad 😂
Honestly they need the full bypass where it's impossible to get around.. because they'd both stretch it out just the same. Like it's at the point now of slow suicide not just enjoying your food and being a big girl. Can you imagine the tantrums and sulking though if anyone does mention it. Kazza looks like she'd physically hit 😆

• Heart
Well perhaps you can get some answers, she's advertising a Q and A vid and wants the viewers to suck up, oops I mean to ask her questions. We got some, how long you been "dieting"? Does your son enjoy living in the shed? Have you heard of dental work? Is everything to do with your calorie crush the viewers fault lol?

---
How many YEARS have her and Kazza been ‘dieting?’
Been a while, it's got to be over 20 years for both of them. jenkins was massive in 2005 theres a pic of her online when she worked for anne summers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Had a quick gander…..OMG rough as a badgers arse. She looks bloody haggard for 46. The daughter is MASSIVE! Two minutes was enough!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Here’s another one for you @Lolly71990 …‘recommended’ on another thread ‘Classic Rose boutique’. Let me know what you think…🤔
Omg! I already came across her binged watched her last weekend. I have no words another dole dosser stuck in 1997 with the fashion content. Did you know her trousers literally ripped in Asda and she had to literally ask her mum to literally borrow her some literal money so she could literally catch the “buz” home literally 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg! I already came across her binged watched her last weekend. I have no words another dole dosser stuck in 1997 with the fashion content. Did you know her trousers literally ripped in Asda and she had to literally ask her mum to literally borrow her some literal money so she could literally catch the “buz” home literally 😂😂😂
I stopped watching when she started describing her 3 week ‘bleed’. Boak 🤮 Hope you’re recovering well btw 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I stopped watching when she started describing her 3 week ‘bleed’. Boak 🤮 Hope you’re recovering well btw 😘
Thanks lovely. I apologise for all for bringing these extra tramps to this thread. You’re my people and I have no one else to rant to about these 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Here’s another one for you @Lolly71990 …‘recommended’ on another thread ‘Classic Rose boutique’. Let me know what you think…🤔
oh goodness me, ah well she knows her keywords, "lets chat" and "reset". Whenever I see that lets chat phrase I think, lets not lol .20 or so minutes listening to someone bang on about themselves, god almighty! Well she knows her keywords, but does she know her teeth are yellow and that her skin can be helped by proper hydration, minimal sugar and change of diet. Oh well Cover me, I'm going in to watch her vid....gulp!
OH MY GOD this video is 1 hour long!!!! She's doing a jenkins gawping at herself in camera instead of looking at the viewers and fluffing her fringe over and over lol......where are you lolly, I can't watch this grrrrrrr
Check out her tiktok, she needs some serious therapy. She had a meltdown in tesco's apparently. :confused:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.