Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

retro444

VIP Member
Her daughter drags her to macdonalds and bella italia for her endless 24 hour birthday celebrations cause her mum just might wanna put on some more weight lol and who does jenkins blame for overeating, you got it, A VIEWER....FUCK OFF!

She starts off the video with a lecture, "Let me make it clear, I fight a daily battle with wanting to eat the foods which I enjoy the most"......GO TELL THAT TO YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!!!

1694696616787.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Zulkraa

VIP Member
So now the weekly waffle and calorie crush have been consigned to the YT bin of content, what delights are we in for…more boot fair tat and #kindlygrifted Shien/ Temu hauls.
- Car boot hauls
- Fringe fluffing
- Whinging about something or someone
- Fringe fluffing
- What she’s made from her eBay sales
- Fringe fluffing
- Holidays/cruises
- Fringe fluffing
- Meals out
- Fringe fluffing
- Visits to Mrs M
- Fringe fluffing
- Pepsi Max
- Fringe fluffing
- Meeting up with other beggy grifters (Hills/Lex)
- Fringe fluffing
- Dog walks
- Fringe fluffing
- Changing her eBay room around
- Fringe fluffing
- Up in the loft looking at her vast mug collection
- Fringe fluffing
- Begging and woe is me when things go wrong with her car
- Fringe fluffing
- Days out with Nat
- Fringe fluffing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Betty66

I am convinced she lost weight first time around because we were in lockdowns and couldn’t go out to eat. How anyone can buy food out 10 times in a week is beyond me. It’s expensive and almost always more calories than something prepared at home. I feel sorry for Carla as she doesn’t seem to see how embarrassing it is to be posting the food that she eats on a daily basis, which is absolute rubbish most of the time. Her daughter is a disgrace and should be helping her by doing a healthy eating plan together, not constantly sabotaging. She is clearly heading the same way as her Mum weight wise so it wouldn’t do her any harm at all and she would be helping her Mum to extend her life and have a better quality of life as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

retro444

VIP Member
Just watching jenkins latest car boot tat, she bought a cath kidston cake tin, was full of rust on the bottom, minging, dints and scratches all over. Anyways I checked her ebay and she's got it listed for 24.99, check out the pictures of the inside and bottom of tin. Absolutely disgusting, if I hear this woman complaining about charity shop prices after this I'll just know she's a greedy hypocrite who just wants everything for nothing.She's got that tin listed as in good condition, it is ruined, it's only fit for the bin. She's using those viewers to sell shit she can't get rid of.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Buddylove

VIP Member
I was completely shocked at her food diary, who would ever know that belonged to someone apparently wanting to loose weight, she is beyond deluded, she is so arrogant and passive aggressive, how the hell does this woman have a following

• Heart

Hanna Spanna

Chatty Member
Ugh! I've just watched her latest vlog and I actually feel sick! Watching 5 unhealthy, obese people who can hardly walk, chomp their way through all that meat! You could see the look in their eyes as the meat approached their plates! It was like they'd never been fed before! Pure gluttony! It actually made me feel ill watching them devour those poor animals, continuing to stuff themselves silly. Absolutely disgusting 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha

retro444

VIP Member
Who in their right mind would pay £25 that that heap of crap! She's got such a cheek! Same as the old bag Mrs M, charges way over the odd for the tat she sells. Greedy grabby pair!
and then they complain about an hospice shop asking too much, how on earth can anything be too much when it's ten times less than the price they sell for. When she whines on about the charity shops being slim pickings, like ive said before, they are trying to raise money for charities they are not there to serve the likes of the hills, jenkins and lego head. Their whole entitled attitude stinks, probably why they are all on youtube, scrounging donations and freebies, only place that will have them.
Can you imagine if jenkins was forced to stand in front of people and ask 25 quid for that tin at the car boot, hell no she would never do that, cause she can't stand being disliked for what she really is. Mind you I honeslty think she's mild compared to that hills guy, he's a slimy grabby snake.

• Heart

cushtybert

VIP Member
Is that what her job is? And Natalie's too!
Yes a while ago she mentioned that Nat had changed jobs and she was seen wearing a blue polo top which we worked out was a well known betting shop! later on after her full time job drama she switched to the same as Nat. Carla works evenings though so I don’t think they work the same shifts
---
Bet bucket lego head looks down her nose at Carla working in a betting shop. I'd love to hear what she and Ashley say about Carla behind her back. Why does Caroline never go to Carla's house for a visit?
Hahah why do you think 😂 there is a vlog with Mrs M walking into her house and you could see her trying not to scream out in horror 😂😂😂 I’m sure it was one of Caroline’s vlogs, wish I could remember what one to see it again 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

retro444

VIP Member
Oh boy, what can I say, lets agree to differ, because I believe that anyone who posts their life onto social media will have people who respond, every action has a reaction, we are not just money, I never signed any contract with the devil saying I must be used for youtubers to gain money but if I have an opinion I must shut my trap! I don't know who commented, but they were just being honest in my opinion. She has an inate ability NOT to be able to take any form of criticism, it was her daugher who kept suggesting that her mum eats herself to death, with endless trips to macdonalds in 24 hours, as I said before its her immediate family, her real life friends, that hoarded home, her ebay reselling ethics and her son living in a shed and her daughter playing guilt trips refusing to look after her teeth that is the problem. She clearly is eating as little calories as possible, for her, for that holiday and this is the outcome, emotional crying and outbursts. The frontal lobe shuts down when glucose levels are low, this part of the brain controls decision making, movement and emotions. Not to mention she's probably not getting as much dopamine hits as she is used to, makes for one very unhappy little miss jenkins.
The nutty squirrel viewers have gone mad with responses like I love you, I'm crying as I watch your video and more vomit inducing bullshit...none of them have met her and yes we all feel empathy, but telling her they love her, it's extremely worrying. Quite clearly, traumatised, very lonely people, transferring their affection onto strangers, scary as heck.
As for youtube, it's quid pro quo, you want their money for viewing, well you are going to get their opinions, all ours are free though, I don't want one single pound of your money, thank you very much. A lot of vulnerable gullible people out there with no one to love being emotionally blackmailed by greedy tubers, thats the only reason I'm here. Disgusting is how my son described that video, when I told him they went to macdonalds 3 times in 24 hours.
By the way nat, judging by the size of your legs on that hot air balloon video, you are on your way to a life of lipodema like your mum, so when you are throwing a tantrum cause you cant go to macdonalds all week long or have giant cookies that cost 27 quid, your life is no ones fault but your own.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Surely Jenkins listening to herself panting and wheezing as she dragged herself up to that miserable looking hotel room, should be a wake up call to change her lifestyle, but alas no…a waffle the size of a dinner plate, smothered in chocolate for dessert.

• Heart

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Did you not see her video this morning, she pulled out the biggest tub of butter youve ever seen in your life.Animal fats, are pure saturated fat...responsible for high cholesterol, blocking arteries, thickens the blood which can lead to blood clots. We have used plant based spread for years now and a little butter for my family as a treat. Plant based oils do not clog the arteries. She also pulled out for her mother, an enormous pack of chocolates, a woman with a lot of ailments, in twilight years of her life, her lips are blue and she's buying her massive amounts of chocolates. She could buy her health bars, go to holland and barret, buy her organic fruit or nut treats, all natural, or just at least buy her small box of chocolates. She's either cracked up or taking the piss out of her son, she just went on and on about decorating with every gonk on the planet, look up definition of gonk, a cross between santa and a garden gnome, when her sons sleeping the winter in her garden shed. She's going to temu to buy more and more, shes just taking the piss out of her family, the planet and mostly herself. She thinks she's got one up on the viewers by eating whatever she likes, she can't actually see she's destroying what bit of health she has left and her son and daughters, can you imagine the endless chocolate that will be in that house. Keep posting the videos, maybe she might just look at one and STOP.
I have to disagree here because there is nothing wrong with animal fats and they're natural and digested well within the body..... Margarine and other spreads using Rapeseed oils, sunflower oils, vegetable oils are inflammatory to the organs within the body and they are processed and refined to the point of rancidity..... The fats in butter and other animal fats are healthy. This is why it is used in low carb and keto lifestyles because they're natural and do not cause inflammatory issues.
Media marketing and Dr's beholden to big pharma tell people purposeful lies to line their own pockets.
It's the carbs with the fats that cause the problems and believing protein bars are protein when they're not a replacement for meat, dairy and cruciferous vegetables.

• Heart

retro444

VIP Member
Latest vlog, carla trying to scam her viewers with massively high in price pictures where they put your face on regal bodies, yes the same one caroline had, watch out for her pushing them onto her viewers next. Tacky, overpriced, self obsessed, narcisstic americanised tat. carla tells them that neither she nor natalie want to be in the picture,oooh can't think why, so she asks if the only thing in her home with a full set of teeth can be morphed into the picture, voila, mollie as royal...not only is it worrying,odd,tacky and scary, it looks cheap.
It was either mollie or jimmy saville i guess. 200 dollars is average price if you want one. To be honest carla really should have her her head morphed onto Richard the 3rd as she already has his haircut.
carla would sell her own mother if it meant more money and views.

carla pretending she loves another shite company.
1678350266292.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Dolphingal

VIP Member
- Car boot hauls
- Fringe fluffing
- Whinging about something or someone
- Fringe fluffing
- What she’s made from her eBay sales
- Fringe fluffing
- Holidays/cruises
- Fringe fluffing
- Meals out
- Fringe fluffing
- Visits to Mrs M
- Fringe fluffing
- Pepsi Max
- Fringe fluffing
- Meeting up with other beggy grifters (Hills/Lex)
- Fringe fluffing
- Dog walks
- Fringe fluffing
- Changing her eBay room around
- Fringe fluffing
- Up in the loft looking at her vast mug collection
- Fringe fluffing
- Begging and woe is me when things go wrong with her car
- Fringe fluffing
- Days out with Nat
- Fringe fluffing
You missed out the vital comedy part which we've never seen filmed from any angle.... Where she wobbles precariously up the strained, buckling ladders and squeezes herself up through the loft hatch to get to her old Ebay stock.. A bit like trying to force a king size mattress through a letterbox 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Hanna Spanna

Chatty Member
I sell stuff on vinted, and recently had some rude woman ask for a ridiculously low price on a new with tags Oliver Bonas dress! When I declined her offer and countered it slightly higher, she sent me a snotty message saying that she was a reseller and needed to make a profit, that vinted was a business for her and not a hobby! Bet it was Jenkins or bucket lego head!

• Wow
  • Heart

Lolly71990

VIP Member

I think it’s really odd behaviour that she’d pick up what looks like a 12 year old boy from his parents (who’s josh??) at her grown age, old enough to be his mother. To take him back to her house to get him to sort her loft out and help clean her house - when she has two adult baby’s residing under the roof! 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow

retro444

VIP Member
The comments on this video are just one big arse licking competition 🤮
Right that's it, you bum licking nutty squirrels, I'm going to break down this video and find exactly where there is any good energy.
lol one viewer said you both give such lovely energy, well it can't be physical, at 0.51 seconds into the video carla manages to walk four steps and has to lean on a car. lego was half cut most of the time and neither could be arsed to film making any candles, oooh oooh the energy. Let's talk about the positive energy that clearly this bum licker was talking about, carla whinged about her journey ( can never drive to an NHS dentist though) as lego looked on bored stiff. After carla has finished whining as she uses the trolley as a walking aid cause it's everyones fault in the WORLD that she has put on weight. Then lego says we've been for lunch and "done" a few charity shops, done being the operative word, ie fleeced the charities of the uk. She goes on to say they are now at sainsburys to pick up her free shit and get carla her meds, ie pepsi max.
Next edit cuts to lego gettng pissed on prosecco cause it's only way she can cope with woman child pepsi max drinking carla. Conversation turns to how "hardgoing" the charity shops were today, at this point I dropped my banana and almost spilled my tea, these two earned a very good living from charity shops over the years, without which they would not have made as much as they have, apparently this is "good energy". carla bought very little to resell and a jumpsuit that was too tight, lego laughs cause it's fucking hilarious how carlas piled it on and can hardly walk four steps, so has a good giggle that she would not let her film her humiliating herself trying to fit into a jumpsuit, oooh such good energy. Then it's dinner with ashley, in ashley towers dining area. They are having a salad, which carla murders with her usual can of pepsi max, cause if someone gave her a bottle of water she would die.
Next clip cuts to a red ballooned drunken face of lego staring into the camera trying to decipher whats going on and wondering if she looks like cheryl cole from the loreal adverts. Inserts pic. Showtime, carla fluffs her fringe in anticipation.
1687546950873.png

They open a box of freebies, candles etc, lego is pleasant, cause she's half cut. We will all have to be tortured at a later date as they attempt to actually make something creative unlike their video's.
Then its off for lunch carla has cheese laden sandwich and chips and an arse kissing nutjob says ooooh healthy lunch carla well done, INSANEEEEEE! Then its a few scenic shots, ashley has joined them, they caught him on his way to the massage parlour. They discuss the weather nd go home where carla starts cooking, which is a crock of lying ass shit as she never cooks and eats out morning noon and night to the cost of 100's a week. lego then shows us her charity shop haul as carla shows off her cleavage, looks into the camera and fancies herself as gorgeous and considers a career in bending over on onlyfans.com. They chatter inanely, it begins to get painful and then carla swigs her can of her meds, pepsi max. Next edit to them filming their borecast as carla fluffs her fringe ,,,,it's a podcast you stupid cow, no one will see you. They were going to the carboot but lego could not be bothered, carla wanted to go clearly is pissed.
Then it's time to leave, they do a forced selfie for the thumbnail and video ends. When me and my sister part we always hug, thats good energy, this is a performance on social media.
---
UPDATE: carla will do anything to up her views to the ones lego gets and will drive hours and hours to link with her. If this keeps going and she does not stop going to every carboot, every charity shop, wasting money eating out and doing too much she will be bedridden or in a mobility scooter. The attic is dangerous as hell, she's knackered can't focus on herself cause she is an ebay addict and basically an addict in many ways like the pepsi max. Needs a drastic life rethink and lose weight. NOTHING, no ebay, no social media, nothing is worth more than your health.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart