Carla Jenkins #3 Sells tat, eats crap, rots treth with Pepsi max.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh goodness me, ah well she knows her keywords, "lets chat" and "reset". Whenever I see that lets chat phrase I think, lets not lol .20 or so minutes listening to someone bang on about themselves, god almighty! Well she knows her keywords, but does she know her teeth are yellow and that her skin can be helped by proper hydration, minimal sugar and change of diet. Oh well Cover me, I'm going in to watch her vid....gulp!
OH MY GOD this video is 1 hour long!!!! She's doing a jenkins gawping at herself in camera instead of looking at the viewers and fluffing her fringe over and over lol......where are you lolly, I can't watch this grrrrrrr
Check out her tiktok, she needs some serious therapy. She had a meltdown in tesco's apparently. :confused:

The ego and confidence of these people is wild 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The ego and confidence of these people is wild 😂😂😂😂😂
At this point I'm going to start a channel holding up some curly fries and blocks of cheese,with a terrible fringe,bad teeth and rotten skin. Then give people my skin and self care routine. Plus a talk on my bowel habits and diet plan. While being minimum 25 stone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
At this point I'm going to start a channel holding up some curly fries and blocks of cheese,with a terrible fringe,bad teeth and rotten skin. Then give people my skin and self care routine. Plus a talk on my bowel habits and diet plan. While being minimum 25 stone
Sounds like a winning formula for YT success! 🤣🤣

• Haha
lol hilarious!!!! May as well, be better content than that lot!
---
These people, it's unreal. I know some of them are a bit mentally challenged and I try and sympathise and listen but when they are all walking talking disciples of social media, all using the same words, same content, acting and talking like teenagers it just makes me want to switch off. Just cause theres a bunch of vain ass narcissists on social media does not make it a pretty place, it's quite ugly and superficial, all about me me me, huge ego's and lets get to the crux of it all...trying to scrounge stuff free and make money. From lego's little cosy friday chats......all about her, to jenkins fringe fluffing all about her q and a vids. I mean where in life do you go around and say to your pals, oh im having a questions and answers evening next week, just send me a list of questions you want to know about me, if it's not flattering my huge ego I'll ignore it lol. You'd be like what the eff, get lost. I think secretly lego and jenkins think they are famous, a pair of ronnies or dawn french, it's sad.You can tell jenkins has been around lego, she comes home with all her end of year generic tips for making more money for the next year, saddo videos all revolving around them and what they scrounged last week. These couple of newbies lolly mentioned are clearly THICK but still have huge ego's, all about them. That woman who plasters herself in make up, the one with the gastric op thing, girl give it up, nothing can change you except from within believe me, lego has tried for years.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Just wait for my sponsored content. Fashion company Purely Waddling where I model a range of plus size 5xl ranges of could be a double duvet sheet could a dress sets. Throw some content in there telling everyone the calories on stuff as though just knowing it automatically makes me a thin glamorous hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
lol hilarious!!!! May as well, be better content than that lot!
---
These people, it's unreal. I know some of them are a bit mentally challenged and I try and sympathise and listen but when they are all walking talking disciples of social media, all using the same words, same content, acting and talking like teenagers it just makes me want to switch off. Just cause theres a bunch of vain ass narcissists on social media does not make it a pretty place, it's quite ugly and superficial, all about me me me, huge ego's and lets get to the crux of it all...trying to scrounge stuff free and make money. From lego's little cosy friday chats......all about her, to jenkins fringe fluffing all about her q and a vids. I mean where in life do you go around and say to your pals, oh im having a questions and answers evening next week, just send me a list of questions you want to know about me, if it's not flattering my huge ego I'll ignore it lol. You'd be like what the eff, get lost. I think secretly lego and jenkins think they are famous, a pair of ronnies or dawn french, it's sad.You can tell jenkins has been around lego, she comes home with all her end of year generic tips for making more money for the next year, saddo videos all revolving around them and what they scrounged last week. These couple of newbies lolly mentioned are clearly THICK but still have huge ego's, all about them. That woman who plasters herself in make up, the one with the gastric op thing, girl give it up, nothing can change you except from within believe me, lego has tried for years.
My gift to you this Sunday evening retro ….
Introducing “Becky’s life” and her mother.

Stunning vocals I have to admit

• Wow
  • Haha
That big girl singing has quite severe anxiety and some health conditions but in my view she has tendancy towards hypochondria. Her weight and what ive seen of her diet won't help and singing songs like vampire, totally depressing with yrics meant to draw out your last bit of empathy. Most songs are repeat lyrics and riffs, it's like brainwashing. This is why teenagers end up depressed, esp goths, they just spent last three hours listening to someone wail and shout about death doom and gloom and then wonder why they feel so down lol. Take your generic love songs for instance, wailing over and over about some relationship that ended. She clearly is home a lot so her only outlet is youtube, now that is SAD! Social media won't save no one, it's polluted as hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Fat heifer didn’t want to pay £30 for a collection of fairies. “Far too much”, ended up buying them for 5 pound but lists them on her eBay for £24.99 EACH. She really is an absolute shameless money grabbing disgrace.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Fat heifer didn’t want to pay £30 for a collection of fairies. “Far too much”, ended up buying them for 5 pound but lists them on her eBay for £24.99 EACH. She really is an absolute shameless money grabbing disgrace.
Unbelievable, I've not watched her vid yet. Still waiting to see what price she put that kipling bag on that she got really cheap but then whinged about it anyways saying it smelled. I know resellers need to make more money for items, but when they complain about original price like she does and that hills guy. As I said before they expect people to just serve them, it's disgusting. Only reason they make any money is from kind donations to charity shop and peoples sheer goodwill at carboots.
I see right away she's pissed off at people selling only christmas stuff, lollllllllll hilarious! She also looks like she has piled on some more weight. How many of those fairies did she buy?
Dare someone to ask if her son is sleeping in the shed this winter for her Q and A.
Update...I see she's got another cath k tin, she's listed it already and put it's in very good condition, I would say it's almost v good condition it's got a few scratches but to lure people in she's put excellent condition like click bait, she needs reporting to ebay.
---
Ok I'm still watching, I'm up to the fairy part, she has 4 listed at 24.99 each thats like a 100 quid and she told this guy she could only offer 5 quid. Now she's known this guy probably a long time, knows exactly what to say and offer knowing if he's desperate he will take her offer. I used to sell at carboots and I'm an ex reseller. This has really upset me, she's disgusting, absolutely no shame whatsoever. Notice she mentioned getting overwhelmed again. Only she would tell some story of how she ripped someone off at car boot and then tell her viewers how overwhelming it all was. 5 quid though, he wanted 30...I would have said no, I would not insult you with such a disgusting offer. Mostly though I want to know if her son really is sleeping in that shed, whilst she fills is old room with her greed, eats out every day and goes on cruises.
---
She's just held one up and said they are very nice delicate things....and earlier said she could only offer five quid. Cicely Barker too, she's very collectable.
---
She's trying to make out she took a punt on them, every reseller knows who cicely barker is and fairy ornaments are very popular.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Unbelievable, I've not watched her vid yet. Still waiting to see what price she put that kipling bag on that she got really cheap but then whinged about it anyways saying it smelled. I know resellers need to make more money for items, but when they complain about original price like she does and that hills guy. As I said before they expect people to just serve them, it's disgusting. Only reason they make any money is from kind donations to charity shop and peoples sheer goodwill at carboots.
I see right away she's pissed off at people selling only christmas stuff, lollllllllll hilarious! She also looks like she has piled on some more weight. How many of those fairies did she buy?
Dare someone to ask if her son is sleeping in the shed this winter for her Q and A.
Update...I see she's got another cath k tin, she's listed it already and put it's in very good condition, I would say it's almost v good condition it's got a few scratches but to lure people in she's put excellent condition like click bait, she needs reporting to ebay.
---
Ok I'm still watching, I'm up to the fairy part, she has 4 listed at 24.99 each thats like a 100 quid and she told this guy she could only offer 5 quid. Now she's known this guy probably a long time, knows exactly what to say and offer knowing if he's desperate he will take her offer. I used to sell at carboots and I'm an ex reseller. This has really upset me, she's disgusting, absolutely no shame whatsoever. Notice she mentioned getting overwhelmed again. Only she would tell some story of how she ripped someone off at car boot and then tell her viewers how overwhelming it all was. 5 quid though, he wanted 30...I would have said no, I would not insult you with such a disgusting offer. Mostly though I want to know if her son really is sleeping in that shed, whilst she fills is old room with her greed, eats out every day and goes on cruises.
---
She's just held one up and said they are very nice delicate things....and earlier said she could only offer five quid. Cicely Barker too, she's very collectable.
---
She's trying to make out she took a punt on them, every reseller knows who cicely barker is and fairy ornaments are very popular.
She ought to be on 'Rip Off Britain'.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That greed knows no limits does it. How can she sit there and proudly say it. Like aren't you ashamed you're haggling and probably laying it on thick at these car boots looking like a big fat woman making out you're poor.

• Heart
That greed knows no limits does it. How can she sit there and proudly say it. Like aren't you ashamed you're haggling and probably laying it on thick at these car boots looking like a big fat woman making out you're poor.
Course she does, lays it on thick for youtube, oh can only offer 5 quid, she said, man must have been desperate for cash. She's got tons and tons of stuff waiting to be listed, even said it at the end of the video, could have just said no to that man and let someone pay him a decent price. Oh I was so overwhelmed by the crowds, overwhelmed by your own greed more like. She actually made the whole thing seem like people beg her to take stuff of their hands for next to nothing, nah she plays the ole I'm poor game, like her youtube asking for donations to buy her a coffee whilst she eats out every day of the week lol. Had her viewers helping her pay to have her car fixed last year after she'd just come back from a cruise, you can't make this stuff up. Sheer greed. The guy wanted 30 pounds, does she ever even think about these people as human beings or are they just here to serve her. Whined on about it only being a small haul as people were mostly selling christmas items...yes jenkins, there are other human beings in the world needing to make some money to live.
Still cannot believe she has a link to buy her a coffee still after all the food diaries clearly showing her gorging galore at every pub and restaurant in sight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.