Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not one morsel of anything healthy passed her lips on that day. A lot of sweet, carb laden ‘cake’ then burger with chips and another fried potato product!😮
She's clearly skipping meals, this is how she lost four pounds in a row, I did wonder. She will skip meals so she can eat constant crap, not really something she should be endorsing on a social media platform. The amount of sweets she ate at bingo said it all.

Just getting back to carla, am watching the latest what tat can i fill my house up with since i did a declutter and shes just had the nerve to say very poor pickings from the fill it up for £3 pounds bag, greedy effer, is this woman ever greatful? Only uploads this content to shift tit she can't sell on ebay, for quick sale cause majority of her stuff sits there in her online shop for months years even. She's like a big fat vulture descending onto the car boot, surprised people don't try and avoid her. She expects everything for practically nothing so she can sell it on for massive profits. She's just pulled out a minging filthy white company comforter and thrown it to one side, would you want your baby to have that, don't care if it's been washed or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Regarding Carla her latest car boor sale, she was going on about a hair iron not matching, on the box it said one brand and when she pulled it of the box it was a different brand. She was really annoyed by it and went on about it and finally said it cost her a pound, for goodness sake if I got ripped off and it was only a pound I would not be annoyed different story if you payed 5 pound or more. I bet if Carla sees that lady next week at the car boot market, she will get an earful.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry everyone, I've honestly nothing against her, but does she ever spare a thought for anyone but herself or wonder where those cheap items come from. They come from people who needed the money just like her, or someone died. Not much at car boots is to celebrate, it's mostly people desperately in need of cash. She thinks they all turn up just so she can earn an easy living.

Regarding Carla her latest car boor sale, she was going on about a hair iron not matching, on the box it said one brand and when she pulled it of the box it was a different brand. She was really annoyed by it and went on about it and finally said it cost her a pound, for goodness sake if I got ripped off and it was only a pound I would not be annoyed different story if you payed 5 pound or more. I bet if Carla sees that lady next week at the car boot market, she will get an earful.
She does that cause she is on autopilot, shes obsessed with buying more and more tat, never properly inspects any item. She needs to jusr concentrate on what she already has. Carla has everyone fooled she's miss sweetness and light at the carboot, she's a seasoned pro most of the time, knows exactly what comments to use to make a booter reduce the price. She buys everything for around a pound, what does she expect.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm confused, kazza latest videos, her tag words are weightloss calorie counting losing weight, she splatters them repeatedly over the title, then makes a video where she eats whatever she likes, not even remotely healthy, spreads biscoff spread all over her lunch makes and then eats cake for her supper. Do you think she has a right to click bait viewers into believing she wants to get healthy or is her road to weight loss eat whatever she likes and then pray for a miracle? Theres people on youtube, plant based, making green juice, all kinds of different salads, tying different healthy foods, beans, wholegrains etc and then in comes kazza with a new cake recipe, it's just a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm confused, kazza latest videos, her tag words are weightloss calorie counting losing weight, she splatters them repeatedly over the title, then makes a video where she eats whatever she likes, not even remotely healthy, spreads biscoff spread all over her lunch makes and then eats cake for her supper. Do you think she has a right to click bait viewers into believing she wants to get healthy or is her road to weight loss eat whatever she likes and then pray for a miracle? Theres people on youtube, plant based, making green juice, all kinds of different salads, tying different healthy foods, beans, wholegrains etc and then in comes kazza with a new cake recipe, it's just a joke.
Absolutely agree. Loosing weight (if she is) but killing herself with all that sugar and carbs that she's eating. I'm beginning to think she's just taking the P**s now. All that crap she takes to Bingo, no one eats that amount in a couple of hours, you'd feel as sick as a dog surely. And I'm sick of seeing her cook cakes every day. I also beleive that feeding your kids (and hubby) so much crap is as dangerous as underfeeding them. Does she not feel guilty about pumping all that sugar into them. Both Kazza and Carla need some lessons on healthy eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Absolutely agree. Loosing weight (if she is) but killing herself with all that sugar and carbs that she's eating. I'm beginning to think she's just taking the P**s now. All that crap she takes to Bingo, no one eats that amount in a couple of hours, you'd feel as sick as a dog surely. And I'm sick of seeing her cook cakes every day. I also beleive that feeding your kids (and hubby) so much crap is as dangerous as underfeeding them. Does she not feel guilty about pumping all that sugar into them. Both Kazza and Carla need some lessons on healthy eating.
Could not agree more!!! xx

See she stayed the same weight today again🤭I mean sorry but if she had a grip on her eating someone of that size could be losing two pounds a week easily😬but I’m sure lex would be quick to jump on and say “ but she’s already lost 7 stone!” Yeah we know that but she’s putting herself on you tube to supposedly be accountable to herself remember I mean accountable for what exactly?? How much shite she can consume in a week and STAY THE SAME🤷‍♀️Wow!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
See she stayed the same weight today again🤭I mean sorry but if she had a grip on her eating someone of that size could be losing two pounds a week easily😬but I’m sure lex would be quick to jump on and say “ but she’s already lost 7 stone!” Yeah we know that but she’s putting herself on you tube to supposedly be accountable to herself remember I mean accountable for what exactly?? How much shite she can consume in a week and STAY THE SAME🤷‍♀️Wow!
lol hilarious comment! She's stubborn, won't give up that sugar will she, her and kazza are one and the same. Kazza can't stop baking cakes, carla can't stop erm, slapping high sugar high fat food into a tray and calling it cooking! lol. I know it's not easy, sheesh I'd love to eat cakes every day, but ya just got to give up the fight, food always wins. Could either of them give up refined sugar for a week, I mean how much of their diet is self medication, could they cope without sugar? I don't mean natural sugars, that are in fruit etc or honey...I mean food that contains your entire sugar recommended allowance for the day just in one slice.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow...this is some sort of record everyone - it took one full week of the 'calorie crush fake weigh ins' to rant - oh yes - and did Little Miss rant! So first she tells us that she visited her 'friend' in high places - Little Miss wide legged trousers #Ihaveabiggerhousethanyou ...then she talked about her 'job' which she never talks about and we don't for one minute believe! Then she moans about her hectic week as Nat had taken two children (not hers!) out of school and on holiday (???).

Then she continues on with her honeycomb flab (sorry slab) cake video last week and tells (passive aggressively!) that one woman who dared to say anything in her comments had her privilege to comment taken from her - who.on.earth.do.you.think.you.are ?? But laughingly she also mentions comments 'elsewhere' (here on Tattle ...Hiya Little Miss! WE SEE YOU!!).
Then she rants for five mins about baking - what baking?? That slab is not baking or cooking ...it's putting slop into a pan! Maybe you should look for a 50p cook book at the car boot!

1. you did eat it
2. you know you did
3. you wouldn't have put up such a fight about it if you hadn't ate it
4. we know you ate it
5. stop pointing your finger at your audience
6. stop telling me what to do
7. you get paid for what you put online
8. we will do exactly what we want Little Miss
9. you are not in charge of us
10. you did eat it (needed to repeat that one)

....oh...and 11. you.are.not.an.influencer (you don't influence ANYONE!)
Definition: Influencer
An Influencer is essentially the internet version of a celebrity. The unofficial definition of an influencer says that you need at least 10,000 followers to be classed as an influencer

• Heart
  • Haha
Carla is so full of tit, bitching about a viewer who mentioned how high calorific the chocolate honeycomb slab was and sarcastically said of course you wont eat it all yourself youll give it to the neighbours....carla blocked her. Carla then says angrily, of course I never ate it all myself it was incredibly rich and sickly. She then states how she loves baking, lmao all last years, "i hate cooking" thats why I eat out was apparently a lie, so now she's turned into kazza and loves to bake.
Do yo know what carla does when shes angry, actually states the truth, said dessert was incredibly rich and sickly.......why bake it then?? It's content to deliberately piss viewers off.
I can eat what I like and still lose weight content, I'm right youre wrong content. If kazza wants to put a million weightloss hashtags on her videos click baiting people to watch as she eats what she likes, raises her blood sugar to the max with over 1500 calories of sweets, then she will, it's her channel. If her and carla want to continue until their morbidly obese bodies have had enough, they can write on their tombstone,,,, "I'm always right".
Her viewers all enable her, aww well done carla, shove another chocolate slab in your fat gob, you deserve the odd treat, same viewers who were sending her tons of cakes, peanut reeses when she was over 27 stone.
Keep shoveling in that sugar until your pancreas has had enough, type 2 diabetes is progressive, it will eventually go into type 1 where you will have to inject with insulin if you don't stop with the constant sugar.
Why don't they just rename their vlogs, carla, kazza & our enablers show.

Carla mad as hell at a viewer who hit her with the truth.

1666180511538.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well, if Carla (who never ever lies) can take 4, 5 or 6 weeks off so can I! So, hers is not a weight loss channel but she calls it a Calorie Crush, she tells us what weight loss app she uses, she shows us everything she (supposedly) eats, she begs for air fryers to help her weight loss, she shows us on a board how much she has (supposedly) lost, she cries when someone calls out her overeating, she weighs her food, she makes all the right choices (!) - but remember viewers, this is not a weight loss channel! Hilarious!
Carla, here's the thing, you have such little content (half a fill a bag and a trip to see baggy trousers) that you HAVE to make it a weight loss channel - just like the over the Hills have to show their new (very low and claustrophobic home) it is because they have NOTHING else to show, just like you.
Busy? walking the dogs, YOU DON'T walk them you throw the gate open, and they do their business all over a public park, you see your mum a couple of hours a week, you have an imaginary job, you flog tat for enormous amounts and complain when YOU don't check things you buy first.
Your stans (Google it) are as bad as you, go girl, you're grand hun, eat away love etc. etc. they are equally to blame, no backbone, any of them. So I WILL watch, I WILL comment, I WILL call you out, because you know what, I AM ALLOWED TO. You may think you are a social media influencer but YOU ARE NOT, you are a reseller who got lucky because people are lonely and think you care. As you were....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ayup, another rant 😂 didn’t take long did it. Who is this silly mare trying to kid? Who are all these neighbours benefiting from her baking (🤢)? If I bake cakes I don’t think well I’ll just have one and give the rest to my neighbours! I freeze them. And that poor woman losing her privileges to comment on the superstar’s channel 🙄. Bet she’s gutted. Carla, just remember you’re nobody famous, your channel is bleeping boring, your diet is a joke and your ego is now the size of Mars.

• Heart
  • Haha
You are right she does not walk the dogs, they just run off, whilst she sits down..yes she walks up the street and back, woopee doo. She's always tired cause she eats ten ton of carbs, whacks up her blood sugar and then it crashes, probably pre diabetic. Whomever commented on her vid, well done but don't worry, superstar carla is welcome to her enablers. Truth always hurts,carla's livid.
Mother of the year made a ton of money on ebay this week, so she says, will get her extra food on her holiday cause as she takes her daughter out for her birthday treat, her daughter names and shames her as she sits there with her front tooth half hanging out but unable to go to a dentist cause her mothers sugar addiction, smoking and endless spending on crap she don't need has passed down to her daughter, yehh you whine about a viewer carla, meanwhile whats important is ignored.
SHE put that content out there knowing full well people would go wtf how many calories and sugar and then blames the viewer?? GET LOST! You nibbled a crumb then begged the neighbours to eat the rest, yeh ok.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well, my sister just phoned. She's on new diet. The carla one, you diet for one day a week, call it calorie crush and then the rest of the week you make chocolate slabs and biscoff cheesecake. If anyone questions you or says that's not really gonna work you tell them you are not on a "weight loss" journey, you're just using your online "friends" to make money.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry - I know this is Carla's thread, but is this Kazza taking the piss? How does she honestly think she can lose weight with all the crap she eats! And who are the people that watch her and encourage her! Same with Carla...she clearly is capable of losing weight, and nobody is saying she shouldn't have a treat now and then but if they are both serious about losing weight, it needs to be a lifestyle change! More exercise, fruits and veg! I know it's not easy and takes time but at their ages, you think they'd be a bit more concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Carla is so full of tit, bitching about a viewer who mentioned how high calorific the chocolate honeycomb slab was and sarcastically said of course you wont eat it all yourself youll give it to the neighbours....carla blocked her. Carla then says angrily, of course I never ate it all myself it was incredibly rich and sickly. She then states how she loves baking, lmao all last years, "i hate cooking" thats why I eat out was apparently a lie, so now she's turned into kazza and loves to bake.
Do yo know what carla does when shes angry, actually states the truth, said dessert was incredibly rich and sickly.......why bake it then?? It's content to deliberately piss viewers off.
I can eat what I like and still lose weight content, I'm right youre wrong content. If kazza wants to put a million weightloss hashtags on her videos click baiting people to watch as she eats what she likes, raises her blood sugar to the max with over 1500 calories of sweets, then she will, it's her channel. If her and carla want to continue until their morbidly obese bodies have had enough, they can write on their tombstone,,,, "I'm always right".
Her viewers all enable her, aww well done carla, shove another chocolate slab in your fat gob, you deserve the odd treat, same viewers who were sending her tons of cakes, peanut reeses when she was over 27 stone.
Keep shoveling in that sugar until your pancreas has had enough, type 2 diabetes is progressive, it will eventually go into type 1 where you will have to inject with insulin if you don't stop with the constant sugar.
Why don't they just rename their vlogs, carla, kazza & our enablers show.

Carla mad as hell at a viewer who hit her with the truth.

View attachment 1661877
It was only a couple of weeks ago that she was apologising for over-reacting to another person's comment!

Mary Berry, fittingly, was giving her the side-eye throughout this vlog. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
It was only a couple of weeks ago that she was apologising for over-reacting to another person's comment!

Mary Berry, fittingly, was giving her the side-eye throughout this vlog. 🤣
She basically admitted it, she's not a weight loss channel, she just adds a weight loss click bait video once a week, she's not on any "weight loss journey" it's just a one day only thing. She will continue to eat whatever she likes, cook whatever she likes cause she aint on no diet, as weve pretty much known for last year. It's her life, she can do what she likes, but then come calorie crush day when she's put on weight we all gotta listen to her moan and complain. Then in about a years time when she's put on several stone, it will all be the viewers fault cause they didnt just nod their heads and send fivers to her buy me a coffee link. I noticed on her vid at the end she explained dieting was not her goal but never mentioned what her true goal was, no viewers its not to be your personal friend and pour empathy on you like you do for her, her goal is to make MONEY. god they are so utterly stuppid, she could not care less if they all dropped dead tomorrow as long as they were replaced by some more nodding head cretins.

• Heart
Carla, just remember you’re nobody famous, your channel is bleeping boring, your diet is a joke and your ego is now the size of Mars.
Not only is she no-one famous, she’s one of those scummy council house people, with the tatty dirty house, crap on the front driveway and many scruffy dogs that everyone avoids.

The fact that she trawls around bootsales buying everyone else's castoffs and works part time in a betting shop (we think) is perfect for her. She has no intention of bettering herself, her life or the lives of her odd 30 year old “children”.

She’s one of life's complainers, “poor me”. Your life is what you make it. If she wasn’t so pigheaded and combative she could have knuckled down into a decently paid job... but she’d rather not “work for the man” and cobble together a living digging through other peoples crap.

Reactions: 1
@TheresaGreen Please don't use the 'scummy council house people' line. I live in a council house and I'm far from Scummy and I'm pretty sure most people who live in them are to.

@TheresaGreen Please don't use the 'scummy council house people' line. I live in a council house and I'm far from Scummy and I'm pretty sure most people who live in them are to.
Exactly. You’re not scummy. You’re not one of the “scummy council house people” so I’m not referring to you or people who keep their council houses clean and tidy. Remember this thread isn’t about YOU so don’t take offence (or police what I can say) when its not directed at YOU.

I’m sure you know exactly what I mean by “one of those scummy Council House people” especially as I also detailed “...with the tatty dirty house, crap on the front driveway and many scruffy dogs that everyone avoids”, that’s quite specific and certainly not directed at all people who live in council houses 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.