Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this decluttering and her house still looks like a shithole!

Reactions: 5
What do you do when you've just spent the month filming a decluttering series, why you go out and buy some more tat. carla's latest car boot haul, a third broken or just plain rubbish. Someone please tell me how she can say at the end to her viewers dont wait until ive listed these items, it could be months, email me if you want to buy anything, like click baiting them.
I know shes just trying to make some money, but don't they do enough already?
Can I give carlas viewers some advice, don't buy from carla when you can go to the boot yourself or buy for ten times less on ebay.

Reactions: 7
Calorie crush is coming back . Can't weight (wait!).. All over the place she is, anything for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok I'm gonna be harsh. A: Don't believe that weigh in was recent, it was just a number she kept so she could say I'm only just off losing 7 stone. B: sick of hearing about the 7 stone weight loss. Yes it was marvellous, but I think it's more like 6 stone to be truthful and she has 9 stone to lose, what's there to brag about? If she did a live weigh in or paid for boots scales and showed us proof then perhaps I would believe her, but I am truly sensing another year of procrastination and her making no effort whatsoever and using the same old excuses, water weight, period, etc etc. Yes everyone does it, but as youtube is apparently your job, quit scamming people you are on a weight loss journey.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I had her lastest upload on in background and honestly All I heard her say was '' I Want I Want I Want '' I dont know how many times she said this .

Yes Love , '' WE '' All Know ''YOU WANT'' .

Trouble IS : You WANT the ££££££ And YOU WANT practically Everything & anything that will fit in your Gob All of the Time .

She should just Stop with the Gazzilion Excuses and admit that she's a GREEDY Cow & be done .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had her lastest upload on in background and honestly All I heard her say was '' I Want I Want I Want '' I dont know how many times she said this .

Yes Love , '' WE '' All Know ''YOU WANT'' .

Trouble IS : You WANT the ££££££ And YOU WANT practically Everything & anything that will fit in your Gob All of the Time .

She should just Stop with the Gazzilion Excuses and admit that she's a GREEDY Cow & be done .
I know, all about her. The way she scrounges off her viewers good will too, On her clearly not a car boot haul but her lets see what crap that I won't be able to sell on ebay I can shunt on to my loyal viewers for a few quid..."don't wait months to buy my tat I bought for 50 pence" like it's something amazing.
mrs m's giant "declutter" pile all to be put on ebay, a few paltry ugly worn out items went to charity shop and they actually film themselves being this utterly selfish and greedy cause the morons who watch it pat them on the back. I can hear mrs m, well ive made the charity shops lots of money over the years,,,,,,,err everyone has, I have shopped in charity shops since my sons were little. So above themselves pair of them, utter arrogance and greed.
carla's realised her weight loss money making scam, needs to be dug up, along with kazzas crock of tit weight loss, she weighs herself in boots then gets pissed off cause it says she has put on a pound, she's no intention of eating healthy, her entre mind is filled with baking cakes, desserts and buns, she's totally obsessed with the highest carb, sugar and saturated fat foods. I hope their viewers all wake up and walk away and use their empathy for people that arnt here to scam them of every penny.

• Heart
Calorie crush is coming back . Can't weight (wait!).. All over the place she is, anything for money.
Better keep my gob shut this time then. I told her she was “necking” the extra calories and she didn’t like the word necking did she and took it off the air, bleeping greedy porker

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The apple-shape doesn’t fall far from the tree. What a difference two years makes.

When you struggle yourself with excess weight and health issues because of it, why would you let your daughter suffer the same way

F25F3985-F062-4B30-8212-97D7738EAB23.jpeg

I’ll never understand these people

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The apple-shape doesn’t fall far from the tree. What a difference two years makes.

When you struggle yourself with excess weight and health issues because of it, why would you let your daughter suffer the same way

View attachment 1634613

I’ll never understand these people
Not defending Carla but Nat is a grown woman, she could save up for dental treatment herself. She also chooses what food to buy, isn’t she always downing red bull as well? She is extremely unhealthy but only one person can change that and that’s herself 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Not defending Carla but Nat is a grown woman, she could save up for dental treatment herself. She also chooses what food to buy, isn’t she always downing red bull as well? She is extremely unhealthy but only one person can change that and that’s herself 🤷‍♀️
They both maxed out on caffeine, both 2 peas in a pod. I give up over the dentist, carla could have offered her help but she may have refused. How can natalie be comfortable in those massively tight jeans she wears, she completely ignores her teeth, her bedrooms a state, she has no self awareness at all. Meanwhile carlas on youtube apologising to her viewers for sunlight glinting in her glasses, apologising for the neighbours dog barking and fluffing her fringe like the princess she thinks she is. It's total bullshit all this niceness for the viewers. Yes she does not have to tell everyone whats really going on, dysfunction only gains trolls not bums on seats willing to click on every ad.
I do agree, only natalie can change natalie, same goes with carla, who seems to be making some changes with the weight loss and decluttering, still not quite convinced it's just for show and view count, people seem to love weight loss and decluttering and the word cosy lol. Seriously type in the word "cosy" on youtube, it's everywhere. They all watch each other like vultures to see what will earn them most money, ha ha.
I also agree that her daughter has some quite severe mental health issues and as her mother, carla needs to step up some more, but in a way, I am a big believer in feng shui, our surroundings are very important, cluttered home, cluttered mind.

Quote from Little Miss today ...
'I do not enioy bending down ...I get a head rush... I get very unhappy...very stressed ...very quickly...very angry'
(also a little over the top - getting angry for bending down???)
...so what has she been doing ??? This .... !!
So basically it's for the weirdos in your YouTube world?
This is not the first, second or even tenth time you have bent over ... you do it constantly - you do it for a period of time - you do it at every.possible.opportunity ... why? Why even show this angle ...why not edit it ? Noooooooo way ... because it's done on purpose because you read Tattle and it's been mentioned on many occasions!
It's not clever and it's not attractive - but as long as the Only Fans are being catered for ... £££££ #almost50

310774472_894333878211639_5475204078750196903_n.jpg

310824976_494689285870950_6469900330467310854_n.jpg

• Heart
Quote from Little Miss today ...
'I do not enioy bending down ...I get a head rush... I get very unhappy...very stressed ...very quickly...very angry'
(also a little over the top - getting angry for bending down???)
...so what has she been doing ??? This .... !!
So basically it's for the weirdos in your YouTube world?
This is not the first, second or even tenth time you have bent over ... you do it constantly - you do it for a period of time - you do it at every.possible.opportunity ... why? Why even show this angle ...why not edit it ? Noooooooo way ... because it's done on purpose because you read Tattle and it's been mentioned on many occasions!
It's not clever and it's not attractive - but as long as the Only Fans are being catered for ... £££££ #almost50

View attachment 1635163
View attachment 1635180
Is she on onlyfans> lol

...Nat is a grown woman...
She’s definitely grown sideways.

My husband is a grown man too but I care enough about him to guide him to better food choices when the scales are not in his favour.

Nat hasn’t exactly got the best of role models.

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely grown sideways.

My husband is a grown man too but I care enough about him to guide him to better food choices when the scales are not in his favour.

Nat hasn’t exactly got the best of role models.
I know, but it's just water weight lol. I fear nats front teeth will probably fall out completely before they do anyhing.

Bathroom declutter.... empty bottles... that's not decluttering, that everyday cleaning to most of us.
Her declutter has been a joke, so much crap, why didn't she do it properly and sort everything out as she went along instead of just scavaging around for 10 things to get rid of. Her house looks no different.. and why didn't she have a damn good clean at the same time. Now I'm not really houseproud, but come on love, that just lazy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Bathroom declutter.... empty bottles... that's not decluttering, that everyday cleaning to most of us.
Her declutter has been a joke, so much crap, why didn't she do it properly and sort everything out as she went along instead of just scavaging around for 10 times to get rid of. Her house looks no different.. and why didn't she have a dam good clean at the same time. Now I'm not really houseproud, but come on love, that just lazy.
Well said!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Burrrrpppp! Oops scuse me, What with biscoff cheese cake and chocolate honeycomb slab, I'm all full up with healthy eating recipe's from kazza's student of puddings, carla! Can't wait to see the invisible pounds just falling off when they have lost a certain amount of weight where eating cakes and puddings every day just won't work and then the true healthy eating begins, but of course they will stop before that happens and blame it on water weight.
Kazza acts so smug as she bakes enough puddings for a third world country when her husband has high blood pressure and a huge gut. I just had one slice she says as her also morbidly obese husband tucks into her baked crap on a daily basis. They both need to diet, the puddings need to be twice a week treats, but she self medicates on food don't she, can't exist without sugar.
Does natalie's teeth eally need a massively high dessert??
Yes I do know that treats should be allowed, but at least twice daily when you are morbidly obese and your teeth are basically rotting from all the sugar????
Yeh I'm being blunt, I could go live in willy wonkas dopamined chocolate sugar filled make believe world like kazza lives in. The reason she can't get to goal weight is she would have to give up the carbs.

Oh i'd also like to add, whats wrong with kazza's leg, does she really think a third pudding will help?

Slaves to sugar and carbs.

• Heart
A cook with me... Chocolate, honeycomb slab... A weight loss channel? What is it with these people, meant to be loosing weight, and they eat nothing by shite and then show others how to cook shite. Why doesn't Carla cook something healthy and low calorie? Same with that Kazza, how many cakes can she cook in a week? Such addictive personalities. Unless they change their thinking then they are never going to be successful at loosing their excess weight and living a healthy lifestyle.

Burrrrpppp! Oops scuse me, What with biscoff cheese cake and chocolate honeycomb slab, I'm all full up with healthy eating recipe's from kazza's student of puddings, carla! Can't wait to see the invisible pounds just falling off when they have lost a certain amount of weight where eating cakes and puddings every day just won't work and then the true healthy eating begins, but of course they will stop before that happens and blame it on water weight.
Kazza acts so smug as she bakes enough puddings for a third world country when her husband has high blood pressure and a huge gut. I just had one slice she says as her also morbidly obese husband tucks into her baked crap on a daily basis. They both need to diet, the puddings need to be twice a week treats, but she self medicates on food don't she, can't exist without sugar.
Does natalie's teeth eally need a massively high dessert??
Yes I do know that treats should be allowed, but at least twice daily when you are morbidly obese and your teeth are basically rotting from all the sugar????
Yeh I'm being blunt, I could go live in willy wonkas dopamined chocolate sugar filled make believe world like kazza lives in. The reason she can't get to goal weight is she would have to give up the carbs.

Oh i'd also like to add, whats wrong with kazza's leg, does she really think a third pudding will help?

Slaves to sugar and carbs.
Totally agree, the children of both of these women are also showing signs of over indulgance. Okay Natalie is a fully grown woman but Kazza's kids eat what she feeds them, and she isn't doing them any good whatsoever...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.