Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A cook with me... Chocolate, honeycomb slab... A weight loss channel? What is it with these people, meant to be loosing weight, and they eat nothing by shite and then show others how to cook shite. Why doesn't Carla cook something healthy and low calorie? Same with that Kazza, how many cakes can she cook in a week? Such addictive personalities. Unless they change their thinking then they are never going to be successful at loosing their excess weight and living a healthy lifestyle.
Her and kazza are taking the piss thats what, have you honestly seen kazzas face, yes i can eat puddings all day long and still lose four pounds. Yes that may well be at 21 stone...and when you get closer to goal weight your body will say eff you, eff your puddings and sugar addiction I aint losing a single pound. Constant sugar addiction that she is passing onto her kids and her husband who needs to lose weight too.
I agree wheres all the healthy meals, oh wait, carla only knows one, a salad. There are tons of healthy recipes she could cook and yes kazza does cook some, but then she constantly overrides them with dessert after dessert. She's one of those women who shows their love through food, here husband eat all this massively high in saturated fat, sugar and crap till you die cause I love ya.
Bet her and carla could not go a week without refined sugars.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Where's carlascalesss, I'm wondering if these biscoff cheesecakes and chocolate slabs are for the fetish onlyfans gang who like to see her bend over, cause WHY THE HELL DOES SHE SOUND PROUD OF MAKING THIS CRAP WHEN SHE'S APPARENTLY ON A WEIGHT LOSS. By the way, this is the kind of recipe we all made when we were 12 with our mums but she does that asmr type voice over like she just won a nobel peace prize for science.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So she makes a sugar filled, calorific slab of crap....with her fast 800 book on the background! This is going to be great for her diet. I'm sorry but I couldn't eat anything that her grubby hands have touched!

• Heart
Can someone please inform kazza that it's not just about the calories, this is why slimming world syn high carb or foods with high sugar content. The average female is allowed around 6 teaspoons/25 grammes of refined sugar a day, once you go over that, calories are meaningless, once you go over that amount the surplus sugar in your body turns straight to fat. She looks at the back of the packets like she is einstein, ignores the fat content, the sugar and salt contents per serving and just looks at the calories.
Her hersheys pretzels contain 9g of sugar per serving, she wants to eat the entire bag, thats more than 1 and a half times her daily refined sugar amount, in that one bag!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I didn't know who this Kazza was but omg just looked at one of her videos! The amount of crap she eats and feeds her family! As retro444 says, she isn't looking at sugar, salt and sat fat content. She thinks not having breakfast can allow her to stuff her face with cakes! The woman must have quite a few health issues!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I didn't know who this Kazza was but omg just looked at one of her videos! The amount of crap she eats and feeds her family! As retro444 says, she isn't looking at sugar, salt and sat fat content. She thinks not having breakfast can allow her to stuff her face with cakes! The woman must have quite a few health issues!
Yes, she has a problem with one of her legs, she can hardly walk, she is 21 stone and under five foot. Her entire day, like carla, is made up of ways to just fit in as much crap as possible without going over the calorie allowance, which is over 2000 cals, so they deliberately make it easy for themselves.

Surely at their weight they should be having less than the standard 2000 cals? That's for a normal healthy adult female right?. Would of thought they should be in calorie deficit.

• Heart
Hello Carlasscales is back in action - I was redundant for 4,5 or 6 weeks - Little Miss wasn't too sure herself about how long she left me sitting in the corner! She had excuses from the start of the video ... admitting she was popping to the shop for lots of snacks whenever she wanted to ...even though she is supposed to be working in the 'new fake job' (of course you are dearie!) Then she veers off to her optician story and her double vision - maybe this is the reason she's eating twice as much as she should be! She then does her passive aggressive section about the people who dared to leave constructive criticism before she 'quit' Calorie Crush (until the ££££ has lured her back)! This week I told her she had 3 1/2 lb off ...(I lied). Then she told us that her daughter had taken her friend's children on holiday (w.e.i.r.d.) ... but who am I to judge ...I'm only a set of talking scales.

So - wouldn't you think that after this week's 'loss' she'd be back on the next video making a lovely low-cal dessert or main meal - nom! But no way - Little Miss has cleared the shelves of the nearby sweet counter and pounded every to dust (her word ..not mine!) - bunged all the rubbish of the day into a huge pan and made a chocolate honeycomb slab....yuck! I also loved the way she pushed the contents down with her hand ...mmm...so hygienic ... I think at one stage she licked her finger ...:sick:! Lady... you need to change the title 'Cook With Me' - this ain't cooking ...in no shape or form!

Can't wait for the weigh in !! The slab cake was cut into 4 inch lengths ....watch this space folks! At least there were no butt shots ... I think that would have been the icing on the cake (or the slab in the this case)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Talking of Kazza (has she got her own thread?) looks like she had almost 1600 calories in her “bingo dinner” unless my maths is wrong (Latest vlog)

Nat’s taken someone’s kids on holiday? In school time?

The only thing in that honeycomb slab that wasn’t sugary was the cornflakes. Who on earth buys such a big bag of chocolate chips unless they’re a baker? And four bars of chocolate as well as all the other sugary crap in them? It made my stomach turn

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Talking of Kazza (has she got her own thread?) looks like she had almost 1600 calories in her “bingo dinner” unless my maths is wrong (Latest vlog)

Nat’s taken someone’s kids on holiday? In school time?

The only thing in that honeycomb slab that wasn’t sugary was the cornflakes. Who on earth buys such a big bag of chocolate chips unless they’re a baker? And four bars of chocolate as well as all the other sugary crap in them? It made my stomach turn
Ya that slab was calorific! She pulled out the semi sweet chocolate I thought, ooh thats bit better, less sugar, then smothers it in golden syrup lmaoo.
Yes I too watched kazza's "healthy eating" at bingo top tips.
This is what she ate:

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
There is no doubt she will have consumed all of that slab cake. No Nat to help her. I can just see her sat in bed with all the shedding dogs and a plate piled high with them 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Be interesting to see how much weight she’s put on at scales time. Even if - and it’s a big if she didn’t eat any of the bars, she sure as hell consumed chocolate chips, chocolate beans, left over digestives, left over honeycomb etc etc. Who are the bars for If not for her?🤔

• Heart
Carla in a huff and wanting to bin her meal prep king book after his sexist rant against women....I notice her jimmy saville bauble did not make the top fifty declutter list.
omg if you are quick, I am going to mention that jimmy saville bauble on her youtube, but she will probably delete it.

I deleted my comment, she did look exhausted and she has done really well. She's obviously a hoarder and it is linked to mental health issues. Just hope she don't keep picking up tons and tons more tat for ebay that she either never lists or never sells.
Shame she never binned that bauble though lol...on principle.

Last edited:
Carla in a huff and wanting to bin her meal prep king book after his sexist rant against women....I notice her jimmy saville bauble did not make the top fifty declutter list.
omg if you are quick, I am going to mention that jimmy saville bauble on her youtube, but she will probably delete it.

I deleted my comment, she did look exhausted and she has done really well. She's obviously a hoarder and it is linked to mental health issues. Just hope she don't keep picking up tons and tons more tat for ebay that she either never lists or never sells.
Shame she never binned that bauble though lol...on principle.
Was this yours? If not, someone beat you to it!

Attachments

Was this yours? If not, someone beat you to it!
Hi, no, I put darn shame that jimmy saville bauble didnt make it to the 50 declutter list. Somone obviously beat me to it lol. Oh boy not sure how that will go down with her viewers, they might be lynched lol.

Hi, no, I put darn shame that jimmy saville bauble didnt make it to the 50 declutter list. Somone obviously beat me to it lol. Oh boy not sure how that will go down with her viewers, they might be lynched lol. By the way I can't see that comment, she must have deleted it. Shame she just can't be honest about that bauble that it was entirely wrong, especially right in front of that child, having it hanging there. I do think carla is quite cunning in her "I'm really nice" youtube persona. I think what those viewers see is not the true her but hey, most youtubers are like that.

I notice Kazza had Rebeccaj in her video today so I decided to watch it I was horrified the cake Kazza made, it looked very spectacular I will giver her that but herself, RebeccaJ are on a weight loss journey(not sure about the other couple there, youtubers called ustwo).As it was around lunch time it would have been more sensible to make one those savoury boards with meats etc on it, you could make that look grand, while still very healthy. Having said that I know it was for a 40th birthday but that looked excessive.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I notice Kazza had Rebeccaj in her video today so I decided to watch it I was horrified the cake Kazza made, it looked very spectacular I will giver her that but herself, RebeccaJ are on a weight loss journey(not sure about the other couple there, youtubers called ustwo).As it was around lunch time it would have been more sensible to make one those savoury boards with meats etc on it, you could make that look grand, while still very healthy. Having said that I know it was for a 40th birthday but that looked excessive.

Not one morsel of anything healthy passed her lips on that day. A lot of sweet, carb laden ‘cake’ then burger with chips and another fried potato product!😮

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.