Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. You’re not scummy. You’re not one of the “scummy council house people” so I’m not referring to you or people who keep their council houses clean and tidy. Remember this thread isn’t about YOU so don’t take offence (or police what I can say) when its not directed at YOU.

I’m sure you know exactly what I mean by “one of those scummy Council House people” especially as I also detailed “...with the tatty dirty house, crap on the front driveway and many scruffy dogs that everyone avoids”, that’s quite specific and certainly not directed at all people who live in council houses 🙄
I know exactly what you mean. There is a council estate not far from me and although a lot of the properties are well kept, many look they they live in a third world country! Absolutely filthy.

Reactions: 2
Todays vlog, she's travelling milions of miles to find the cheapest dog food because prices have gone up.Whinges and whines about the cost. Tinned dog food, with meat not suitable for human consumption, but yeh give it to your dogs, they are the lowest life form after all. Pay 23 for some protein waffle mix but complain about the price of canned tit dog food. This is why they don't evolve, prehistoric man used to eat raw meat and gross bits of a dead animal, they died at like 23 years, dogs live a paltry 12 years, why cause they are fed tit. aww but we are a nation of animal lovers lol.
Right at the end she asks her viewers to watch out for a fund raiser to pay for her friends dogs vet fees!! YET AGAIN asking her viewers to help out HER friends. Don't those viewers do enough, take the money out of your youtube earnings and buy me a coffee scrounger page. She has them pouring out empathy for her week in week out, buying her tat she can't sell on ebay, going to her ebay and buying the slightly more sellable tat, click baiting them to up her views and now it's time to pay her pals vet fees. Does she do anything for them? Oh yeh wait, she bends over and shows her big fat arse in a pretend declutter video, you lucky people you..wait, she gives you tremendously healthy weight loss tips as she slaps in another chocolate slab into it's tray and her vlogs with lego head sniffing some more candles in B&M again is stupendously entertaining!
Youtubers, god love em, narcissists to the end.

I know exactly what you mean. There is a council estate not far from me and although a lot of the properties are well kept, many look they they live in a third world country! Absolutely filthy.
It's a shame people mistreat a property, council or otherwise. carla only really tidied up hers cause she was on youtube and lego heads tidy office block home shamed her. She was 27 stone, did absolutely zero. Sat on her fat arse drinking pepsi, eating crap and pretending she was mother of the year. We are onto I think year five of seeing natalies horrific front teeth and still no dentist, holidays booked, bragging about how much she made on ebay, but will she book a private dentist and help her daughter before her front tooth actually falls out, hell no, but lets all help her pal pay her vet fees! Insane woman!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Todays vlog, she's travelling milions of miles to find the cheapest dog food because prices have gone up.Whinges and whines about the cost. Tinned dog food, with meat not suitable for human consumption, but yeh give it to your dogs, they are the lowest life form after all. Pay 23 for some protein waffle mix but complain about the price of canned tit dog food. This is why they don't evolve, prehistoric man used to eat raw meat and gross bits of a dead animal, they died at like 23 years, dogs live a paltry 12 years, why cause they are fed tit. aww but we are a nation of animal lovers lol.
Right at the end she asks her viewers to watch out for a fund raiser to pay for her friends dogs vet fees!! YET AGAIN asking her viewers to help out HER friends. Don't those viewers do enough, take the money out of your youtube earnings and buy me a coffee scrounger page. She has them pouring out empathy for her week in week out, buying her tat she can't sell on ebay, going to her ebay and buying the slightly more sellable tat, click baiting them to up her views and now it's time to pay her pals vet fees. Does she do anything for them? Oh yeh wait, she bends over and shows her big fat arse in a pretend declutter video, you lucky people you..wait, she gives you tremendously healthy weight loss tips as she slaps in another chocolate slab into it's tray and her vlogs with lego head sniffing some more candles in B&M again is stupendously entertaining!
Youtubers, god love em, narcissists to the end.

It's a shame people mistreat a property, council or otherwise. carla only really tidied up hers cause she was on youtube and lego heads tidy office block home shamed her. She was 27 stone, did absolutely zero. Sat on her fat arse drinking pepsi, eating crap and pretending she was mother of the year. We are onto I think year five of seeing natalies horrific front teeth and still no dentist, holidays booked, bragging about how much she made on ebay, but will she book a private dentist and help her daughter before her front tooth actually falls out, hell no, but lets all help her pal pay her vet fees! Insane woman!
I'm certainly coming around to your thinking on the 'tooth'. Like I've said many times Nat is a grown woman with a job of her own.. but now that she's booking holidays and asking for help for another person's vets fees, she obviously prioritises that over her daughters wellbeing.

• Heart
I'm certainly coming around to your thinking on the 'tooth'. Like I've said many times Nat is a grown woman with a job of her own.. but now that she's booking holidays and asking for help for another person's vets fees, she obviously prioritises that over her daughters wellbeing.
Yep, kind of annoyed me when she bragged about making a ton on ebay and was waiting to go on holiday she booked and then asking her viewers to help raise funds for someones dog. Nothing changes, all about her. This is not just me being a witch, I'm scared of rhe dentist too, but it just won't go away, it just gets worse. When someone has a fear like that or does not have the money to go private, especially your daughter, you just keep going, every single day you tell them, I'm here for you.

Reactions: 6
Carla talks about the rising cost of living, drives round trying to find the cheapest dog food - then asks her viewers to donate to her friends vet bills! People have enough of their own tit to pay for!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
kazzas latest video, laughing my head off here, she's bought tons of cakes. This is hilarious, she's trying to lose weight lol, totally sabotaging herself, hilarious. No doubt she will blame the viewers later like carla does lol, makes a, in her words "incredibly rich and sickly" chocolate slab, then is annoyed with herself and pushes the blame to a viewer, lol....karma is such a witch, they will never get to goal weight, all their own doing. 🤑🍰
She says, LOL, "If i were in my old ways id eat all these cakes" this coming from last weeks bingo night where she ate enough food and sweets for three people.....the excuses and bs it's hilarious!
1666271066328.png

Fascinating fact, by the way, I only recently found this out. When you put on weight, you don't grow more fat cells, they just grow bigger, you're fat cells are decided as a child how many you have. So if a parent feeds their child too much they will develop more fat cells which then makes them more likely to be obese as an adult. She keeps saying how "WE" all love cake and kids will eat em, giving them to her morbidly obese hubby and reckons she's doing em all a favour. She keeps buying and baking them, down to her to cut it down.

Last edited:
Carla, Lego head and kazza need an addiction clinic rehab stint sort themselves out! If they want to be fat be fat if they want to be unhealthy be unhealthy but stop hash tagging different for god sakes and 🙋‍♀️Kazza get a grip stop buying all that tit magic bags and stuffing your kids full of the crap creating the upcoming generation of diabetics please💪

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Carla, Lego head and kazza need an addiction clinic rehab stint sort themselves out! If they want to be fat be fat if they want to be unhealthy be unhealthy but stop hash tagging different for god sakes and 🙋‍♀️Kazza get a grip stop buying all that tit magic bags and stuffing your kids full of the crap creating the upcoming generation of diabetics please💪
Absolutely agree with you! What with carla and her im only on a diet on calorie crush day, tells everyone she want to be made accountable and when a viewer does just that after her giant choc slab affair she whines who are you too question my actions. She made it deliberately, she knew she would get a reaction after the last year of her eating what the ever she likes. Suddenly now, she loves to bakkkkkkkkeeee. lol. Then theres kazza who tells us all she's daintily going to have one crumb of a cake and then posts her bingo night ten ton of crap food festival.....and then lol theres mrs lego heads fully endorsed by the nhs diet plan that came and went in two videos, she's now back to filming herself with a drone floating in the sky so she looks 8 stone. She will be filming herself from the moon next.
But we lost weight before they cry, wanting some praise from their gang of nutty squirrel fans....it's now, not last year or several years ago, we all know you eat those cakes and whatever else you get your hands on and mix it with the odd good day. Seriously I don't care, I care about their kids and the hubby who because she can't shovel all that food in her face, keeps buying it and making sure they are addicted just like her,setting a pattern of food habits that they will never shake off cause is she ever willing to learn anything about food or the science behind it, it's just buyy de cake, more more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Todays vlog, she's travelling milions of miles to find the cheapest dog food because prices have gone up.
Yep. Doesn’t take into account the Costco annual membership fee or the extra fuel cost she spent driving around to find the Butchers tinned dog food for a few pence cheaper per can.

...ten ton of crap food festival.....
That line made me laugh for some reason 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep. Doesn’t take into account the Costco annual membership fee or the extra fuel cost she spent driving around to find the Butchers tinned dog food for a few pence cheaper per can.

That line made me laugh for some reason 😂
lol, yeh I'm being a smartass. They all doing my head in lol.
Honestly, I'm not fat shaming them, not even being mean, they are the ones hurting themselves. I don't believe anyone should be stick thin, there is no "perfect". but when I see people clearly disabling themselves because of their weight, can hardly walk, always out of breath whats point in pretending, 20 stone is darned heavy, I never invented the word fat, don't blame me carla and kazza. Whats point in pretending it's not there.
So you can't have all the cakes kazaa, why pass that habit onto your family. Yes we all need treats, but when somone just procrastinates and makes excuses for the last year like carla, does she really expect her viewers to trust her. Carla keeps saying lets all step on the scales, then says oops i mean me, not you..but in a way it is,,,,shes dragging those viewers around for moral support, may as well be their calorie crush. Seriously though, especially mrs m, are we not all a little bit too old for living in fantasy land, im the bomb online but not in person land....at least keep trying to be healthy.

As for the slop that goes into canned cheap dog food, that just makes my heart sink. Our pets deserve better, I've seen people online complaining that they had to buy higher quality food for their animals on vets advice, is that little four legged creature this planet is blessed with not worth it? I agree medical fees at the vets are a rip off, but there are official places that can help, asking complete strangers to fork out especially with such tough times at the moment is a bit much.

• Heart
Ohhhh okay, that's funny. I'd not heard her called that before. I've only watched a few vlogs of hers and seen her in Carlas vlogs... can't bare her.
First time I had heard her called that the other day and when i saw the pic posted I had to loan it lol. She really does have her hair cut in the most curious way to completely unflatter her large jowels and saggy chin.

Reactions: 3
First time I had heard her called that the other day and when i saw the pic posted I had to loan it lol. She really does have her hair cut in the most curious way to completely unflatter her large jowels and saggy chin.
Iv always called her that to my husband and felt the need to go public with it😂glad it’s her new name👏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iv always called her that to my husband and felt the need to go public with it😂glad it’s her new name👏
To be fair, that lego lady does not have a single wrinkle, it's a compliment lol. She's kind of sweet lol Never be fooled by mrs lego m's youtuber persona, like carla, they are real witches offline, I've heard both of them in the past call people dreadful names, I remember one time, someone just mentioned about mrs lego m making a lot of profit with her ebay and bam, she tells this woman she has no life, what an utterly cruel comment. For some reason people like them think it's ok to trash someone as long as it's not to their face. carla and lego's new kissy arse friend, tina talks crap, said "oh would you talk like that to their face, no". Well to be honest if they stood in front of me, with their youtube vain egotistical me, me, me dribble and forced me to listen to their crappy affiliate adverts and said hit me up every time their pal's pet needed a vet then yea I would. Yes I know, no one has to tune into this dribble, no one is forced to watch a narcissist whine on about themselves for 20 minutes but I'm here because I used to enjoy watching their video's until I realised they were manipulating vulnerable lonely people and rude as hell underneath that shallow veneer. I am also mainly here because they block anyone who has a mind of their own and speaks a truth they don't like, can't stop us speaking our mind now can you,,,oooh oooh isn't the control freak just a little bit annoyed lol. Childish, but satisfying.

By the way, that tina talks crap makes mrs lego m look like an angel. When she said this was her last designer dupe giveaway because she never felt comfortable about it, awww so moralistic, she should never give anything to someone that is not the real thing, couldn't care less about the animal slaughtered and skinned, animals don't feel fear or pain, she just cares about the corporates. She's another one that pretends she is so nice to her little empire of idiots who fall for every line with her mask of makeup to cover her wrinkles. The real things that matter in the world mean nothing, but a chanel bag is everything. It just gets old.

I can define youtubers so easily, they are all little disney princesses, none of them are overweight, thats why they tilt the camera. Face full of make up, not that im against make up but it's meant to enhance, not smother like a mask. Unboxing their leather handbags, but not really leather, they are made by fairies and sprinkled with magic dust and filled with love. Only their pets feel pain, or their friends pets, animals like cows don't feel anything cause they are not aesthetically cute or adorable, like said dog. You see if you're ugly, you mean nothing in this world, a world full of consumerism, vanity and greed. Ya got 50 years youtubers of advertising your corporate crap and then fossil fuels will be gone....what then? Can't wait for mrs lego m's fast fashion freebie haul lol after shein was exposed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.