Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @arty123 for the thread title.

Brief Synopsis from old thread:-

- Carla is still dieting
- but she’s not gonna reduce her calories

- She’s got a real job
- But is still gonna sell crap on eBay

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see Carla's friend Mrs M has jumped on the "what I eat in a day" bandwagon. I cannot think of anything worse than watching a vlog of what anyone eats, but realise I am in a minority and they must be popular. I just think if I had a friend doing something I would try not to copy as it could create tension. Mrs M has plenty to "entertain' her subs with with Matthews Towers being rebuilt! Sorry know Mrs M has own thread but know there is crossover.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
ok, this is second time I'm going to call her out for lying. She was worried at work cause she said she is a grazer, not seen evidence of this in her food diaries. As i said before, she's clearly eating more and not adding it to what she eats in a day. If she had said im worried abut missing my giant restaurant lunches, then fine, but no definately implied she grazes all day. clearly don't give a tit if she loses half a pound a week, we got the truth there, cause viewers, you are nothing but money...noticed a nice little easy earner in the what i eat for a day hasnt she and if those viewers dont realise it by now they are stupid. Thanks for heads up though carla, wont be watching as much and will use the invidius site where she cant profit from ads.

I see Carla's friend Mrs M has jumped on the "what I eat in a day" bandwagon. I cannot think of anything worse than watching a vlog of what anyone eats, but realise I am in a minority and they must be popular. I just think if I had a friend doing something I would try not to copy as it could create tension. Mrs M has plenty to "entertain' her subs with with Matthews Towers being rebuilt! Sorry know Mrs M has own thread but know there is crossover.
Well she's noticed it's a nice little earner for carla and she can just lie her head off too. Carla clearly has no intention of losing much more weight or she will lose it when she decides to, not when her viewers say. I can imagine the conversation between them about how easy it is to fool your viewers for more views.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
ok, this is second time I'm going to call her out for lying. She was worried at work cause she said she is a grazer, not seen evidence of this in her food diaries. As i said before, she's clearly eating more and not adding it to what she eats in a day. If she had said im worried abut missing my giant restaurant lunches, then fine, but no definately implied she grazes all day. clearly don't give a tit if she loses half a pound a week, we got the truth there, cause viewers, you are nothing but money...noticed a nice little easy earner in the what i eat for a day hasnt she and if those viewers dont realise it by now they are stupid. Thanks for heads up though carla, wont be watching as much and will use the invidius site where she cant profit from ads.

Well she's noticed it's a nice little earner for carla and she can just lie her head off too. Carla clearly has no intention of losing much more weight or she will lose it when she decides to, not when her viewers say. I can imagine the conversation between them about how easy it is to fool your viewers for more views.
The thing is some way all another all these You Tubers get caught out and when they do they start either whinging or adopting this 'I don't give a tit what you think' attitude. They got that many comments from their subscribers saying how wonderful they are that they get delusions of granular and think they someone special. She really slipped up about the grazing. Also what's the point of eating those cereal bars etc they're just full of sugar. Eat more fruit or go to Costco and buy a tit load of mini carrots again.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well I watched mrs m's what i eat video, it was basically one long advert for hello fresh. Shes jumped on the bandwagon where she gets free hello fresh if she gets enough people subscribing. Dinner is solved says hello fresh, like they are helping you. You basically get a limited choice of meal ideas, theirs! You could just go to the supermarket and have an entire shops worth of meal choices to make, wait hold on, it saves you a few minutes thinking! Complete load of bs from start to finish. Overpriced tit thus why youtubers refuse to subscribe unless they can get their viewers to get it them for free, which just pisses me off cause she acts like she would subscribe, nah e begging to get it free as per usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well I watched mrs m's what i eat video, it was basically one long advert for hello fresh. Shes jumped on the bandwagon where she gets free hello fresh if she gets enough people subscribing. Dinner is solved says hello fresh, like they are helping you. You basically get a limited choice of meal ideas, theirs! You could just go to the supermarket and have an entire shops worth of meal choices to make, wait hold on, it saves you a few minutes thinking! Complete load of bs from start to finish. Overpriced tit thus why youtubers refuse to subscribe unless they can get their viewers to get it them for free, which just pisses me off cause she acts like she would subscribe, nah e begging to get it free as per usual.
Probably the worst #ad ever, old Caroline cooks the meal and forgets to show the end result and what it tasted like, until she remembered the following morning when it was too late, hilarious. Might just contact Hello Fresh to alert them to possibly try and choose an influencer who actually knows what they're doing! That rules out Carla then...She only knows how to tell people not to subscribe 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Well old Carla has practically admitted she’s not going to make much of an effort now to lose much more weight. She said she’s done what she’s wanted and can now move more (not now she’s sat down all day) and half a pound a week is enough for her to lose. Fair do’s to her for losing nearly 8 stone but unfortunately she is still morbidly obese and needs to lose a hell of a lot more. I can’t see this happening though.

• Heart
It's quite sad to see her 'hard' work unraveling before our very eyes...oh well, as she's said many times, she's gonna do what she wants. Hold on to your hats for the holiday vlogging, there'll be no stopping her now! Is she ever going to work a full week, deffo knows her employer 😉

• Heart
Hold the front page folks ... little miss passive aggressive is back! Wow-wee ...in both videos today. Weigh in video - she ranted that some people were frustrated with her weight loss ... someone had unsubscribes because she thought the videos were boring. Old CJ responded ..with smirk ..'that's who I am ..(insert fake laugh)...I'm always gonna do it my way (I think she thinks she's Sinatra!) ..and if you don't like the videos I put out then don't watch' Really Carla? Such a strange strategy for a YouTuber who puts their life on a public platform. Honestly - I can just hear her in a school playground ...' nah, nah, nah, nah - nah ...I don't like you and I will do it my way!'

I think too that Arty123 was correct about the 'job' and that it's someone she knows ... she has not yet done a full week - was off one day...heads off on holiday for a week and can eat her lunch when she wants (boiled eggs at reception ..yuck!). Strange set-up ... doesn't sound like a real 9-5 job at all. We shall see how things pan out when she actually does a full Mon-Fri stint....mmmmm!!

Then the what I eat video is a full on 'I will eat over 3269 calories and F$%& the diet' - how things change ...and she will STILL edit the weigh in and tell us next week she's lost 4lb! She was eating a burger and fries in bed whilst trailing her fingers through her hair .... yuck ...
'

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hold the front page folks ... little miss passive aggressive is back! Wow-wee ...in both videos if you don't like the videos I put out then don't watch' Really Carla? Such a strange strategy for a YouTuber

Then the what I eat video is a full on 'I will eat over 3269 calories and F$%& the diet' - how things change ...and she will STILL edit the weigh in and tell us next week she's lost 4lb! She was eating a burger and fries in bed whilst trailing her fingers through her hair .... yuck ...
'
She has zero idea how to build and keep her subs, who pay for her hols and trips to Costco, she'll be saying 'give me a thumbs down and unsubscribe!' 😂 The eating in bed is uncalled for, you'd think she was an elderly lady with major medical conditions instead of someone under 50 who has allegedly started a new job! Anyone for a burger with a side order of duvet fluff and a portion of Molly's nose😫😫...no? You lot are so fussy!!!!😂

• Heart
  • Haha
She has zero idea how to build and keep her subs, who pay for her hols and trips to Costco, she'll be saying 'give me a thumbs down and unsubscribe!' 😂 The eating in bed is uncalled for, you'd think she was an elderly lady with major medical conditions instead of someone under 50 who has allegedly started a new job! Anyone for a burger with a side order of duvet fluff and a portion of Molly's nose😫😫...no? You lot are so fussy!!!!😂
She eats in bed because she would rather eat out every single day than put her heating on. She always has a blanket on her in living room too. She will pay the price for a damp home if she don't put the heating on. Sorry, but who can't afford to put heating on for an hour or so in the evening, it's bs.

Hold the front page folks ... little miss passive aggressive is back! Wow-wee ...in both videos today. Weigh in video - she ranted that some people were frustrated with her weight loss ... someone had unsubscribes because she thought the videos were boring. Old CJ responded ..with smirk ..'that's who I am ..(insert fake laugh)...I'm always gonna do it my way (I think she thinks she's Sinatra!) ..and if you don't like the videos I put out then don't watch' Really Carla? Such a strange strategy for a YouTuber who puts their life on a public platform. Honestly - I can just hear her in a school playground ...' nah, nah, nah, nah - nah ...I don't like you and I will do it my way!'

I think too that Arty123 was correct about the 'job' and that it's someone she knows ... she has not yet done a full week - was off one day...heads off on holiday for a week and can eat her lunch when she wants (boiled eggs at reception ..yuck!). Strange set-up ... doesn't sound like a real 9-5 job at all. We shall see how things pan out when she actually does a full Mon-Fri stint....mmmmm!!

'
She did eat a lot, she will have to diet, she has no choice, her legs will swell again sitting in a chair. I'm slim but my legs still suffer when I'm working all morning. She really has no choice, she can have days off but that was an almighty amount of calories!

I notice all her viewers are too terrified to say the truth, they are all slapping her on the back and saying well done lol. Oh have a day off carla, youre doing so well with your half a pound off for months. Suprised they don't send her some cake lol. Lets see what she eats on her holiday and see if they are still supporting her. She rewards herself with food cooked by someone else, it's a very addictive habit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

'
Very odd, whenever I have started a new job you have to be there a while before holidays. Even if you are allowed hols to begin with though you don't really want them for a start, you want to get used to the job and learn all there is to learn in those first few months. Maybe it's me, have been doing it wrong all these yrs! Nobody thinks anymore of you that's for sure...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I s
Probably the worst #ad ever, old Caroline cooks the meal and forgets to show the end result and what it tasted like, until she remembered the following morning when it was too late, hilarious. Might just contact Hello Fresh to alert them to possibly try and choose an influencer who actually knows what they're doing! That rules out Carla then...She only knows how to tell people not to subscribe 😂😂
I started watching the video and when it was all 'I love Hello Fresh' I didn't bother. It would be good to see proper cooking of a healthy meal not one long advert.

Reactions: 4
Ffs! Who the hell eats a bloody McDonalds in bed? She’s either eating out or eating in bed at an ungodly early hour. The only time I eat in bed is if I’m ill and husband might bring me a slice of toast. How old is she? Get a bloody life Carla.

Reactions: 2

'
Don't watch anymore what job has she got,sorry out of the loop but can't resist tattle.

'
This is Hilarious !!! especially first Paragragh . You All make me laugh on here !!

Carlos is so Arrogant with her cocky little grin and laugh . I was rooting for her before and her weight loss.

When I read on here she had a full time job I actually thought that might keep her busy from thinking about food as much , But No chance . She prepares her work food like a Military Campaign . Unbelievable and believeable all at the same time.

A while back she mentioned a Nurse suggesting a Gastric Band ,or other weight loss aid . If she had have had that Operation and Not got All Bolshy at the Nurse for Daring to look out for her Health , Then she'd wouldn't have remained Morbidly Obese by now . Instead she's more than likely on her way back up those scales .

Silly twit . Always Knows Best , But in reality Knows Nothing. She's Her Own Worst Enemy , Not the Nurse , not the Subs who timidly try and point out ways to help .

It is her Body and it is her life , but by putting your life out there on a very public platform and not being able to deal with any constructive criticism ...which is bizzare when you think about it as these youtubers , just the Deluded Twatty ones I mean , All seem to have Paper thin Skin and Monster Egos . Very odd combination .

F*ck off carla, your new cosori frier, you told everyone quite clearly, you do not like to cook,ever and prefer all your meals to be served to you from a menu. Feel like telling this company that his woman is full of tit and would never encourage me to buy anything from your brand. aww suits her to cook when she gets freebies and is squeezing some more cash out of her viewers to pay for her meals out on holiday, complete lie from start to finish.
Apparently shes going to put some honey glazed baby carrots in the frier next time she cooks........hilaious.

1651914328226.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.