Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full of themselves aint they...clearly shows on her self absorbed all about me me me vids. Whomever took that pic is clearly standing on something or ten foot tall as carla looks slimmer, must have loaned mrs lego heads drone camera lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gosh lex is a funny shape isn't she? Very slim on bottom half then very wide and stocky on top.unless it's just how the picture has been taken

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Gosh lex is a funny shape isn't she? Very slim on bottom half then very wide and stocky on top.unless it's just how the picture has been taken
She had a hysterectory/fibroid removal and then a tummy tuck after losing weight and being left with loose skin a year (or two?) ago.

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but, irrational itching????
---
She had a hysterectory/fibroid removal and then a tummy tuck after losing weight and being left with loose skin a year (or two?) ago.
She's also had her boobs made bigger and that is what has created her totallly unnatural out of shape look.
---
lol
---
That pillow is 57 quid:confused:
Vitamin D pills will help her with the SAD, it's nigh on impossible to have too much D3. As for her sleep cycle, she needs to exercise more or walking will balance her circadian rythm and melatonin levels. There are holistic ways of handling the pre menopause etc and changing the diet. I would recommend a plant based diet for optimum health but if they insist on having toxic dairy and meats, keep it to the minimum and add more plant based foods, raw foods, ie salad veg. Organic carrot juice, spinach etc. A wealth of estrogen balancing foods out there, all natural all organic,,, bit like us humans, thats what we are, natural and organic.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
As they say in her neck of the woods “I’ve got it licked 👅

Carla’s eBay sales come with extra spit! 🤢

CAFE68FB-D897-4F67-BA06-9360C9EDDBE2.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I think we all know she’s probably eaten for England again and is too embarrassed to even do a calorie crush.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.