Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman spent £70 to have her oven cleaned! In a cost of living crisis 😓 I’m lost for words!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
As if she's going back to Home Bargains to pay for the Comfort they've not charged her for.
She moans about everything going up in price, but expects people to buy the tat she puts on ebay at crazy prices.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This woman spent £70 to have her oven cleaned! In a cost of living crisis 😓 I’m lost for words!
I had to play it twice as I thought she said “£7” which I thought bargain! But then played it again 🤪

I genuinely would love to know what her eBay earnings are - I know that user (who has since left) told me to mind my business, but I’m intrigued where the earnings go? Does she have saving goals? Debts to pay off? A lot of resellers generally have a back story.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had to play it twice as I thought she said “£7” which I thought bargain! But then played it again 🤪

I genuinely would love to know what her eBay earnings are - I know that user (who has since left) told me to mind my business, but I’m intrigued where the earnings go? Does she have saving goals? Debts to pay off? A lot of resellers generally have a back story.
I think I've heard her say they are just earnings... go into paying her general bills and household living costs. Would be interesting to see how much she earns because to me, her items are usually so overpriced I wonder who's buying them. I also know that some of the things she has on there have been listed for a year or more and haven't sold. Right now i think she has about 1500 items for sale.

• Heart
I think I've heard her say they are just earnings... go into paying her general bills and household living costs. Would be interesting to see how much she earns because to me, her items are usually so overpriced I wonder who's buying them. I also know that some of the things she has on there have been listed for a year or more and haven't sold. Right now i think she has about 1500 items for sale.
I used to be a seller on ebay, I could work out her earnings. If you look at what the average is she pays for the items, she does make a huge profit. She tries to make out she does not make much but when you buy something for 50 pence then sell it on for at least 10 pounds, it's a huge profit. She does have a shop and I think ebay take around 13%.
Here is the link to her shop if you click on sold items, it will show you all her latest profit, she did say she made a lot last week. I would say on average she gets around 1200 a month but i could be way out. I think she does have part time job at betting place so she does quite well considering two of her children are still at home and they will share bills. Her habits are expensive though, she thinks we have forgot, but she had quite a big gambling habit, ie scratch cards, her eating out, holidays etc. She stil manages to complain about B&m prices though, whinges about a bit of plastic on packaging, miss earth angel and then buys some plastic washing up sponge that clearly no one needs just use a plain old sponge. Whinges about price of a wood tray, can the slave labour in india and china make it any cheaper for ya miss? I think she has hidden whats sold on her ebay, used to be able to see it, but she dont want people to know as shes currently online e begging for her pals vet fees and hinting shes poor with her b&m haul. She's greedy, will take everything if she can and more but expects to pay very little. Big shocker, fossil fuels are running out, prices would have gone up anywaysand consumerism needs to come down due to global warming, putin just gave us a very big wake up call.

Found it, you can see what shes recently sold on this link

Last edited:
a bit of kazza's latest, her sons got an overactive imagination apparently until they get his wrist checked out and find out it's fractured.
As if she's going back to Home Bargains to pay for the Comfort they've not charged her for.
She moans about everything going up in price, but expects people to buy the tat she puts on ebay at crazy prices.
I know lmao, like hell she will go back to home bargains, oh excuse me I never paid for this, even the staff would laugh at her. Seriously just proves my point when I said all youtubers are just sweet angelic little disney princesses lmao. Their viewers actually believe this tit. She's off to take the comfort back, lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hilarious.

• Heart
a bit of kazza's latest, her sons got an overactive imagination apparently until they get his wrist checked out and find out it's fractured.
And she pissed off to bingo before she even considered taking him to hospital.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I think there might be someone living in Carla's lady garden.

(The shed has curtains.)

• Haha
And she pissed off to bingo before she even considered taking him to hospital.
She gave him what for speech in car lol, ending wirh tidy your room speech lol, she says she has a love hate relationship with him, she brought him up, he got the download from her, he's her carbon copy, if she's looking for a complient subservient teen when he's as stubborn as her it aint gonna happen. Shaming him in front of her youtube pals, big no no, teens have a long memory, I know lol.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Kazza won’t give a tit about anything family wise so long as she gets to bingo with “big mich” and her buffet bigger than jimmy chungs she’ll be “bangin”👌🏻👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Kazza won’t give a tit about anything family wise so long as she gets to bingo with “big mich” and her buffet bigger than jimmy chungs she’ll be “bangin”👌🏻👏👏
Hmmm, I'm not so sure she ate all those peanut reeses, much like carlas record breaking chocolate slab, she probably only nibbled a tiny corner as it was so rich and sickly then gave the rest to her bingo neighbours.

• Haha
This thread makes me sit on my hands know where the bookies that she may or may not work in and Have encountered her IRL (not in the bookies I just add) but all the home bargains etc are local ones

Reactions: 1
This thread makes me sit on my hands know where the bookies that she may or may not work in and Have encountered her IRL (not in the bookies I just add) but all the home bargains etc are local ones
Shoplifting in home bargains was she, I knew there was something fishy about that fabric conditioner lol

Reactions: 1
Just watching kazza's latest food haul. She can't go a single day without a pudding or dessert, she's self medicating. Could she go cold turkey for a week, She says she ate all the cream tea, yet other day when she had all those cakes she was like, oh yeh years ago id eat all these in one go but ive changed. There really is no point in me saying she lies, she just proves it to us, complete and utter denial. Of course her viewers, nutty squirrels, will tell her she deserves a treat once in a while, like they do with carla, cause they are all INSANE!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.