Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nat changed her job a while back remember Carla saying so. Well it appears she now works in bookies Betfred. The blue polo uniform seems very similar to he one Carla was wearing.
That's the top I saw Carla wearing in one of her videos but I didn't see the logo. I wonder if her and Nat job share because she did say she only works 18 hours per week which seems odd.

Reactions: 5
Just watched her make the Biscoff cheesecake - 800 calories per slice 😳! Why does she do it? Why not cook something healthy? I have so many questions like why not keep dogs out of the kitchen while cooking, and clear away the dog bowls (I’m a huge dog lover btw but still), replace the kitchen roll, remove horrible big ashtray from the side, and just declutter. I don‘t actually think she washed the plastic dish she cooked the cheesecake in. Main question is though, who is going to eat all that?
I think we all know the answer to that…..she will! I’m surprised she didn’t say oh I won’t be eating all this, I’ll share with the neighbours like she does when she buys a huge tray of cakes from Costco 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched her make the Biscoff cheesecake - 800 calories per slice 😳! Why does she do it? Why not cook something healthy? I have so many questions like why not keep dogs out of the kitchen while cooking, and clear away the dog bowls (I’m a huge dog lover btw but still), replace the kitchen roll, remove horrible big ashtray from the side, and just declutter. I don‘t actually think she washed the plastic dish she cooked the cheesecake in. Main question is though, who is going to eat all that?
That cheesecake was a heart attack in a silicone mould. I couldnt believe it when she suggested putting golden syrup in the biscuit base. If she eats all that shes a bigger pig then I thought she was.

I think we all know the answer to that…..she will! I’m surprised she didn’t say oh I won’t be eating all this, I’ll share with the neighbours like she does when she buys a huge tray of cakes from Costco 😂
If I was her neighbour I think I'd pass on the cheesecake.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone just hit carla with the truth and her reply? Sarcasm and rolling eyes emoji. It's true that silicone thing is pointless and we all know she ate more than one slice. Carla likes her channel where she bends over and her viewers kiss her arse with comments like, "who cares about the calories, youre allowed a treat once in a while" except it's never once in a while.
Note to future viewers, never tell carla the truth, she don't like it.

1664360187499.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Lol @ Barbara 😂
lol yeh, barbs comment was hilarious, said it like it was though, i mean ffs that silicon thing, just slice it up and shove it in freezer if she didnt want to eat it all. carlas scared of her own cravings, she will do anything to avoid them with daft silicone slice things but why make the cheesecake in the first place. I mean did she scroll down the dessert list and choose the highest calorie, sugar and saturated fat one.?? cause she needed to lose weight lol....and then mumbles on about portion control...the only control for a food addict is dont buy it dont make it, cant scoff it, or BISCOFF it lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Had to laugh, she's so dim it hurts. She says at the end as she stuffs in all the saturated fats, "It's really good, not just bigging myself up" ...What a perfect expression biggin herself up lol She's smiling as she's killin herself. Anyone remember last time she made cheesecake, at her birthday and then complained at how ill she was cause of all the food.
It's like watching an alcoholic make cocktails. Those viewers all patting her on the back. HEllo, she's not goal weight, got a long way to go, she's a food addict.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So allegedly she’s trying to stick to 2000 calories a day but then eats 2 pieces of cheesecake at 1600 calories, leaving her with 400 calories for the rest of the day. She’s got a bloody screw loose.

• Heart
Someone just hit carla with the truth and her reply? Sarcasm and rolling eyes emoji. It's true that silicone thing is pointless and we all know she ate more than one slice. Carla likes her channel where she bends over and her viewers kiss her arse with comments like, "who cares about the calories, youre allowed a treat once in a while" except it's never once in a while.
Note to future viewers, never tell carla the truth, she don't like it.

View attachment 1610828
She doesn’t, suppose You have me to thank for calorie crush disappearing even though she did say the comment about necking food was taken out of context by her and it made her think just what an overly sensitive and miserable sod she was (and still is)

Reactions: 1
Nat changed her job a while back remember Carla saying so. Well it appears she now works in bookies Betfred. The blue polo uniform seems very similar to he one Carla was wearing.
Yes. Well spotted.

In the B&M Haul she’s carefully got the logo hidden behind the steering wheel...

639F376A-EAE3-4EE3-8479-85B81399FB99.png

But you see a hint of the red top left corner of the BetFred logo in the pic below when she leans to one side.

E08CB838-CCBE-4305-A1B6-C2FBF7A78DF8.png

She has put a vlog up where nothing really happened.. Not really selling it to me!

• Haha
Helppp I'm stuck in the mountains of junk in carlas attic lol. She needs to rent out an office space, sll that stuff should not be filling up the home. She needs to keep her ebay seperate from the home.

She has put a vlog up where nothing really happened.. Not really selling it to me!
She's putting weight back on again and Natalie spoke a sentance.
1664436193877.png

Last edited:
Helppp I'm stuck in the mountains of junk in carlas attic lol. She needs to rent out an office space, sll that stuff should not be filling up the home. She needs to keep her ebay seperate from the home.

She's putting weight back on again and Natalie spoke a sentance.
View attachment 1612909
Nat’s teeth are as bad as Carla’s. Being eaten away with all the fizzy drinks they consume.

• Heart
Nat’s teeth are as bad as Carla’s. Being eaten away with all the fizzy drinks they consume.
Sorry but Ive seen carla make pretty much a lot of money, ebay, part time job and youtube. Seen her fritter it away on constant eating out, gambling and holidays and neither of them can afford a private dentist??? I can count on one hand how many days carla would take to run to a dentist if one of her front teeth cracked in half. Another self absorbed youtuber, more worried about her channel than whats really important.

Oh.my.goodness. - would I EVER show the state of my under sink cupboard to the world for any amount of £££ ? Answer - No ..... no shame!
310095487_3326280611031829_5214215492891200191_n.jpg

((((((( W A R N I N G ..... ONLY FANS CONTENT INCOMING))))))) All those weirdos of a certain age have one again been treated to this almost 50 year old's butt in the air - (MMMMMmmm.... still 19 stone?)
which is now a weekly thing (BECAUSE LITTLE MISS READS TATTLE ...DON'T YOU DEAR??)

309655408_500135701970588_9063166845768775854_n.jpg
309540506_510040820486462_1892136309962530444_n.jpg

If I hear the words llama leggings one more time - I will declutter and put my own butt in the air in protest !! #IDONOTWANTLLAMALEGGINGS

• Heart
Reactions: 7
mrs m has decided to torture her fans and has a declutter video up. I think her and carla have a competition going, how much tit can we upload. Has anyone else noticed mrs m's smug face cause she gets a lot of views she actually think her crap is interesting. There's an exciting moment where mrs m says right ive done clothes now onto sorting my jewelery and picks up the ugliest piece of wood shaped crap in the world so she can brag about her stuff some more. Honestly, I prefer carla, at least she's not bragging about the dirt in her kitchen cupboards, mrs m is doing a look what ive got declutter.
Question is it just me or does youtube just contain footage of people bragging.

wrf has the deranged nutcase done to her hair now!
1664693852433.png

Reactions: 2
mrs m has decided to torture her fans and has a declutter video up. I think her and carla have a competition going, how much tit can we upload. Has anyone else noticed mrs m's smug face cause she gets a lot of views she actually think her crap is interesting. There's an exciting moment where mrs m says right ive done clothes now onto sorting my jewelery and picks up the ugliest piece of wood shaped crap in the world so she can brag about her stuff some more. Honestly, I prefer carla, at least she's not bragging about the dirt in her kitchen cupboards, mrs m is doing a look what ive got declutter.
Question is it just me or does youtube just contain footage of people bragging.

wrf has the deranged nutcase done to her hair now!
View attachment 1619760
Yes it does seem a bit of one up manship for them both to be releasing a decluttering video at the same time and not very friendly behaviour at all..

• Heart
Just watching a few autumnal youtube vids, this months click bait word seems to be "cosy". Cosy night in, cosy recipes, cosy home decor. Click bait allll the way through autumn. Used to like that word hope it manages to stay untarnished after you tubes scroungers have finished with it. Suprised mrs m and carla have not used it yet, we shall see, lets see if they truly do their research of baiting in those merry little money making fishy viewers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.