Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
carla latest video, asking people to put forward questions for a "feed my ego" oops I mean Questions and and Answers video. Why bother. I can encapsulate it in one, carla bends over and her viewers lick her arse for 20 minute Q&A. She will expect here viewers to click on the ads, be amazed at all her knowledge and go away thinking wow winged eyeliner and painted toenails never looked so good.
One word........NARCISSIST.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
yeppers, fear of needles is a big thing. It's perfectly normal to have a fear of the dentist but the more people say well nats got a job, she's a grown woman, she can take care of herself, then the more it just looks odd, if she's so highly functioning then it's a 20 minute dental job, easy as that. Strange family.
Maybe she's just comfortable in her own skin and not bothered by her tooth 🤔 It obviously doesn't stop her eating 😬
Regarding both "kids" still living at home, wouldn't the council make her move if they moved on and she was living on her own ? They'd want the house for a family........I don't know if it still works like that ?

Reactions: 3
Maybe she's just comfortable in her own skin and not bothered by her tooth 🤔 It obviously doesn't stop her eating 😬
Regarding both "kids" still living at home, wouldn't the council make her move if they moved on and she was living on her own ? They'd want the house for a family........I don't know if it still works like that ?
If she has an secure tenancy (she prob does as been in property for years) then no, the council can't make her move. If she pays full rent, then she can continue to live there as long as she wants. If she gets housing benefit, then she would have to pay a bedroom tax, It's about 15% for one bedroom underoccupancy I think. (well my council anyway), then a bit more if she has 2 bedroom's empty.
I'm presuming that the son doesn't officially live there as he's on the drive in a van. But with both her and Nat working then she won't be getting any housing benefit.

Reactions: 1
Looking at Carla’s instagram there’s a pic of Nat’s birthday. Oh dear! Nat looks bigger than Carla’s friend and she’s big.

Reactions: 1
Looking at Carla’s instagram there’s a pic of Nat’s birthday. Oh dear! Nat looks bigger than Carla’s friend and she’s big.
I was shocked at how big she was, such a shame she’s going that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Carla's following directly in Hyacinth's footsteps again with a 'Current Favourites - All The Things I'm Loving (for money) in Aug/Sept' grift (inc #gifted item). I can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Carla's following directly in Hyacinth's footsteps again with a 'Current Favourites - All The Things I'm Loving (for money) in Aug/Sept' grift (inc #gifted item). I can't.
Yeh I noticed that. She's being groomed by mrs m. Which brings me to mrs m's little intimate chat video she posted this morning. Cosy little chats, all purely to up the viewings and drag out some empathy out of them cause they spending too much empathy on the queen right now, mrs m feels a little bit left out. You have to feed the little subs once in a while don't you.
Who books an holiday knowing they will miss their very ill fathers birthday? She posted a picture of him and giggled like a schoolgirl that she made the effort to go on zoom at the party. So beware, next time you see carla in her car, she wants a cosy little chat with
you all cause were all just one big family....vomits!
Seriously though, give these youtubers an oscar, I have seen it all, crying on camera, intimate little chats, telling their viewers they are loved, anything for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeh I noticed that. She's being groomed by mrs m. Which brings me to mrs m's little intimate chat video she posted this morning. Cosy little chats, all purely to up the viewings and drag out some empathy out of them cause they spending too much empathy on the queen right now, mrs m feels a little bit left out. You have to feed the little subs once in a while don't you.
Who books an holiday knowing they will miss their very ill fathers birthday? She posted a picture of him and giggled like a schoolgirl that she made the effort to go on zoom at the party. So beware, next time you see carla in her car, she wants a cosy little chat with
Seriously though, give these youtubers an oscar, I have seen it all, crying on camera, intimate little chats, telling their viewers they are loved, anything for money.
I know I should be on Mrs M's tattle ref this but the pair are becoming so similar anyway. Yes I thought it was off that she chose what very well could be her father's last birthday to jet off. Then she wants to curry sympathy by saying it's a yr since he went in to the home and the Queen dying has brought this in to sharp focus for her. Then at the very end she advertises her patron thing 😡😡. I don't very often watch her videos now, but I admit I was drawn in by the clickbait title. I have now reminded myself why I don't watch her videos much!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know I should be on Mrs M's tattle ref this but the pair are becoming so similar anyway. Yes I thought it was off that she chose what very well could be her father's last birthday to jet off. Then she wants to curry sympathy by saying it's a yr since he went in to the home and the Queen dying has brought this in to sharp focus for her. Then at the very end she advertises her patron thing 😡😡. I don't very often watch her videos now, but I admit I was drawn in by the clickbait title. I have now reminded myself why I don't watch her videos much!
She's full of it, she cares nothing, she is very clever and can put on a good show. She knows exactly what to say to keep her little minions in tow. I missed the end, she advertised the patron? LOL more little intimate cosy chats that they have to pay for lmao it beggars belief does youtube. Yeh she is getting quite clever with the clickbait titles, don't be fooled, every step this woman makes is calculated. What's in it for her kind of thing. Fathers birthday must have got in the way of her birthday holiday, never mind theres always zoom and then you can chat with your enablers if you feel a little bit guilty.
Perhaps we should amalgamte carla and mrs ms names now they are twins. The carla and caroline clickbait show.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Oh gosh ,you're so so right !!!!! I'm only 10 mins in ,but thought I'd check on this thread and bucket thread first for sharp observations !!!!

I just knew she's make a video like this .KNew it . We all knew it on here . She always need to feel some kind of special and chasES After Attention that She clearly Doesn't Get at home . I'll NeVER forget the time ashley called her a PIG on a weekend away . Says everythong (typo and it's staying a pig in a thong) you need to know about that rotten women.

She's such a Spolit witch .

Her poor Dad, makes me feel sad:cry: . She goes on many holidays in a year ,so getting time off isn't a prob for boss man ashley , they could have easily booked another date to go at Any other time . Unless she forgot it was his Birthday when she booked . Nothing would SuRpRIse me with that one . ME FIRST ME FIRST ME FIRST .ME ME ME .

***** Further Posts containing OBservations (after Retro) are Spot on too !!! Collectively We know carlos and bucket more than they know themselves and it's not a preTty SiGht *******

Last edited:
  • Heart
Well I'm waiting for the natalies birthday vlog where the camera is swiftly turned away from her the second she says hi. The rest of the time will be spent with her covering her face or quickly looking away. Never seen her speak one sentance. EFF you carla you know exactly why, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
“Not a lot of wear” 🤥

If they have your sweaty foot print/toe marks they are not classed as hardly used in my book! 🤢

C2F1E8B3-540C-4C12-9A1C-ABF20B1883BC.png

• Sick
“Not a lot of wear” 🤥

If they have your sweaty foot print/toe marks they are not classed as hardly used in my book! 🤢

View attachment 1580826
\
I will never understand buying shoes that are worn by another person.. okay if you can tell that they've hardly been worn but to have your toes imprint in them... that's just yukky to me.

\
I will never understand buying shoes that are worn by another person.. okay if you can tell that they've hardly been worn but to have your toes imprint in them... that's just yukky to me.
I've seen shady eBay Youtubers pick up shoes at boot sales/charity shops and say they will list them as 'worn once'. :ROFLMAO: Perhaps she's tempting the foot fetish viewers again. I hear there's a niche market in soiled goods.

• Sick
  • Haha
I've seen shady eBay Youtubers pick up shoes at boot sales/charity shops and say they will list them as 'worn once'. :ROFLMAO: Perhaps she's tempting the foot fetish viewers again. I hear there's a niche market in soiled goods.
That’s true forgot about those “well worn pumps” that go for £100’s 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm ready for my close up now Mr demille! ahh youtubers, legends in their own lifetime.
1663313230079.png

• Haha
I notice kazza consuming the entire countries greggs magic bags in a couple of weeks resulted in a massive 11 pound weight
gain. Nothing like food karma. Have to admire her though, she's come out fighting and unlike carla with her fabricated weight loss "weigh ins" kazza is now weighing herself at boots on their professional scales. Well done, some honesty from a youtuber at last.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.