Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I feel the need to watch Kazz every now and then. Today she took her mum for an eye appointment, and her mum got that dye put in her eyes. When Kazza drop her back home, she never got off her fat arse to help her mum open the front door or help her inside. The poor mum was delaying Kazza from going because she kept coming back outside to talk to her and you should she see all the eye rolling and swearing under her breathe kazza was doing at her mum. I know it is hard to look after an elderly parent and they can get demanding but they still needed to be treated with respect.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why do I feel the need to watch Kazz every now and then. Today she took her mum for an eye appointment, and her mum got that dye put in her eyes. When Kazza drop her back home, she never got off her fat arse to help her mum open the front door or help her inside. The poor mum was delaying Kazza from going because she kept coming back outside to talk to her and you should she see all the eye rolling and swearing under her breathe kazza was doing at her mum. I know it is hard to look after an elderly parent and they can get demanding but they still needed to be treated with respect.
I've said it on another thread and Im sure a few ,if not many people ,will agree with me but I feel the vast majority of You Tubers are so obsessed with themselves that they dont give a toss about anybody else. Like you say elderly people can be demanding but this woman gave birth to Kazza, fed and clothed her, and should be respected in return.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And kazzas mum has dementia now doesnt she? I lost my mum in 2015 and I hate how kaz acts to her mum. All the eye rolling and tutting. I didn't get along with my mum due to her issues but I would still have a walk round town with her and not bat an eyelid when she went off on one of her paranoid rants that she was prone to.

• Heart
And kazzas mum has dementia now doesnt she? I lost my mum in 2015 and I hate how kaz acts to her mum. All the eye rolling and tutting. I didn't get along with my mum due to her issues but I would still have a walk round town with her and not bat an eyelid when she went off on one of her paranoid rants that she was prone to.
Thats even worse, her poor mum having dementia. Kazza needs to think about helping her mum manage with this terrible condition and be patient not sit there rolling her eyes and swearing under her breath. The more I watch these self obsessed You Tubers the more I believe they live in their own little world where everyone else in their life doesnt matter and its the brown nosing obsessive subscribers that give them the validation that they so much desire. I applaud you for sticking with your late mum during her difficult time

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just don't get the way she talks to her mum. I know being a carer is not easy, but she keeps saying to her mum I'll take you to the vet and have you put down and smirks, she thinks it's funny, her mum just completely blanks her. Whats amusing? She's laughing at old age and medical conditions when she will soon be old herself. Her mum can quite clearly comprehend quite a lot and should be encouraged and praised not ridiculed.

• Sad
Agree with everything that’s been said about kazza.
I rarely watch her now, but even before her mum was diagnosed worth dementia, she used to behave like that towards her! All the eye rolling and sarcasm is one thing when you are able to give it back, but her poor mum always just looked confused and uncomfortable.
I’ve never been keen on kazza even without the mum thing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Latest Q & A. Subs have been asking what her new job is. Apparently it isn’t relevant for her to let on what it is. Let’s have a guess. Fish & chip shop? Burger van? Bookies? Any more guesses folks?

Reactions: 2
Latest Q & A. Subs have been asking what her new job is. Apparently it isn’t relevant for her to let on what it is. Let’s have a guess. Fish & chip shop? Burger van? Bookies? Any more guesses folks?
She is very secretive about it isn't she........her office job was not relevant to her channel but she told us all about that at the time, I have seen on her channel her wearing a blue shirt that is not her normal type of clothes, what company in the UK has a deep blue polo top as a uniform ( I can not remember if it had a collar)

• Heart
Another day another dollar and carla's new declutter video is out, part 3 I think. She's barely touching the surface, she's a massive hoarder. I guess it's a step in the right direction, but this is not a declutter, will hardly make a difference. She's one of those olde worlde people who love filling rooms with tons of furniture, her tiny bedroom is filled with cupboards, boxes and more cupboards, it's not needed. Clear it all out, give it away and stop filling the home with more tat from boot sales. She buys some good bargains but the rest are just rubbish.
PS. She looks like she is putting on weight, time to get out the old pre filmed lying ass weigh ins out lol or perhaps be honest like your friend kazza?
PPs lol those tacky cheap pine bookshelves and cupboard could be repainted with chalk paint white or pale grey to match the sofas. She's stuck in the eighties, get on pinterest and update your home lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
'Let's have a look in me drawers' .... so very classy Little Miss!
Hi - Carla's scales here - I know I am redundant now as my owner never looks at me and I was a bit annoyed by all the twiddling that was going on before she videoed me every week. (If she can have an 'Ohhh Matron' comment so can I!)

In between 48 adverts - her laughingly called decluttering video proved once again to pander to her Only Fans weirdo content but bending over so that they all get the 'full moon in the afternoon' that they are looking for (can't really miss it). She obviously reads the Tattle about this constant exhibitionist pose and loves every minute. Those strange folk who get a kick out of his almost 50 year old bending over will be sooooo pleased this week!
308219966_1310394286432305_4948116669977073881_n (1).jpg

At least try to make your Only Fans content a little bit less in your face!!

I noticed when she 'clears the clutter' she doesn't even vacuum the area in question - yucky. Dog hairs galore .. imagine being given fabric which has been lying on that carpet .... eeeek!

307822561_5217233181721138_5553549232836625636_n.jpg

Roll on the coming cruise for lots of sparkly black tops, flat shoes and floor length skirts for the Captains dinner !! I don't think I will be weighing my mistress any time soon - maybe I should give her good 'friend' Little Miss Grumpy a call and she is she can use me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'Let's have a look in me drawers' .... so very classy Little Miss!
Hi - Carla's scales here - I know I am redundant now as my owner never looks at me and I was a bit annoyed by all the twiddling that was going on before she videoed me every week. (If she can have an 'Ohhh Matron' comment so can I!)

In between 48 adverts - her laughingly called decluttering video proved once again to pander to her Only Fans weirdo content but bending over so that they all get the 'full moon in the afternoon' that they are looking for (can't really miss it). She obviously reads the Tattle about this constant exhibitionist pose and loves every minute. Those strange folk who get a kick out of his almost 50 year old bending over will be sooooo pleased this week!
View attachment 1601550
At least try to make your Only Fans content a little bit less in your face!!

I noticed when she 'clears the clutter' she doesn't even vacuum the area in question - yucky. Dog hairs galore .. imagine being given fabric which has been lying on that carpet .... eeeek!

View attachment 1601558
Roll on the coming cruise for lots of sparkly black tops, flat shoes and floor length skirts for the Captains dinner !! I don't think I will be weighing my mistress any time soon - maybe I should give her good 'friend' Little Miss Grumpy a call and she is she can use me!!
Instead of september sort out, september bum out lol. Can see her knickers? She does bend over a lot, why film it or leave it in?
"oooohhhh matron!"
1664018708096.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another day another dollar and carla's new declutter video is out, part 3 I think. She's barely touching the surface, she's a massive hoarder. I guess it's a step in the right direction, but this is not a declutter, will hardly make a difference. She's one of those olde worlde people who love filling rooms with tons of furniture, her tiny bedroom is filled with cupboards, boxes and more cupboards, it's not needed. Clear it all out, give it away and stop filling the home with more tat from boot sales. She buys some good bargains but the rest are just rubbish.
PS. She looks like she is putting on weight, time to get out the old pre filmed lying ass weigh ins out lol or perhaps be honest like your friend kazza?
PPs lol those tacky cheap pine bookshelves and cupboard could be repainted with chalk paint white or pale grey to match the sofas. She's stuck in the eighties, get on pinterest and update your home lol
B & M ?

She'd get discount if it's there she works , she would be in shopping heaven .

She'd certainly need more than a declutter to fit everything in her home and would probably need to move in with bucket woman for some extra space .

• Heart
Why on earth doesn’t she have one massive clear out instead of pratting about sorting a few bits at a time? Interesting comment when she was sorting out fabrics saying she no longer has time for sewing. Bet that pleased whoever spent a fortune on that sewing machine for her 😂. Does she not put her brain in gear before saying things like this? Watch out for it on EBay!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why on earth doesn’t she have one massive clear out instead of pratting about sorting a few bits at a time? Interesting comment when she was sorting out fabrics saying she no longer has time for sewing. Bet that pleased whoever spent a fortune on that sewing machine for her 😂. Does she not put her brain in gear before saying things like this? Watch out for it on EBay!
I know, I thought the same, then I realised, she strings it out over several videos to make extra money. Won't be surprised if we don't see "orderly October" where she gets rid of five things at a time or bends over and empties the bin. All it's about is adverts and views. Which is fine, it's their channel, but don't fool people you're sorting your life out getting rid of a few pieces of tat in mountains of junk.
Her clearing her office did make me wonder, was that room her sons bedroom before he moved into a caravan on the driveway, was he asked to leave so she could do her ebay or did he just feel obliged.

• Heart
5965267C-457F-4A0C-B9F3-90D981948BED.png

How can she live with the floor in that state? Both inside and outside her room.

Get the the fecking vacuum out! What a 🐷

• Sick
Reactions: 3
B & M ?

She'd get discount if it's there she works , she would be in shopping heaven .

She'd certainly need more than a declutter to fit everything in her home and would probably need to move in with bucket woman for some extra space .
No B&M uniform is a darker blue with orange on the shoulders

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Her clearing her office did make me wonder, was that room her sons bedroom before he moved into a caravan on the driveway, was he asked to leave so she could do her ebay or did he just feel obliged.
It was his room. She used to “work” in the loft and then when she got more stuff moved out to a small rented office.

I can’t remember the phrasing she used when Anthony moved out and she relocated “her business” into his room.

With regard to where she works, I think its probably a nursing home, like Nat. Lots of jobs available in that arena.

• Heart
It was his room. She used to “work” in the loft and then when she got more stuff moved out to a small rented office.

I can’t remember the phrasing she used when Anthony moved out and she relocated “her business” into his room.

With regard to where she works, I think its probably a nursing home, like Nat. Lots of jobs available in that arena.
Nat changed her job a while back remember Carla saying so. Well it appears she now works in bookies Betfred. The blue polo uniform seems very similar to he one Carla was wearing.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just watched her make the Biscoff cheesecake - 800 calories per slice 😳! Why does she do it? Why not cook something healthy? I have so many questions like why not keep dogs out of the kitchen while cooking, and clear away the dog bowls (I’m a huge dog lover btw but still), replace the kitchen roll, remove horrible big ashtray from the side, and just declutter. I don‘t actually think she washed the plastic dish she cooked the cheesecake in. Main question is though, who is going to eat all that?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.