carebare85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless she lowing lie until the battle night on Thursday hales v manleys challenges lol like turn around don’t speak

Reactions: 1
Something has definitely gone on between Claire and Mrs Kirby. Mrs k is nowhere to be seen on Claire’s lives lately.My bet is that Claire and Mrs K have had a fall out
Wouldn’t be surprised. She seems to fall out with everyone

Something has definitely gone on between Claire and Mrs Kirby. Mrs k is nowhere to be seen on Claire’s lives lately.My bet is that Claire and Mrs K have had a fall out
They posted a reply on Mrs Kirbys tiktiok yesterday

We will see if she comes to the begfest thursday #Save mrs kirby

That burger pizza recipe will be on the upcoming facebook diet page
So it’s not a page for weight loss support then?

That burger pizza recipe will be on the upcoming facebook diet page
So it’s not a page for weight loss support then?
Funny thing is it actually is a slimming world recipe but your supposed to have a slice with some salad or something not a pack of mince per person 🤔 I cant get over that so funny

Shan is definitely ready to spill the T 😄 🤣 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Funny thing is it actually is a slimming world recipe but your supposed to have a slice with some salad or something not a pack of mince per person 🤔 I cant get over that so funny

Shan is definitely ready to spill the T 😄 🤣 😂
👀 come on Shan we are ready 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
👀 come on Shan we are ready 😂
Not yet I am going to need popcorn haha 😅 Just had a look at tik tok before bed Has she really stooped to taking the piss out of her own kids ? Has her sons not got additional needs ? Come on Claire for fucks sake at least big them up but if your not going to please don't take the piss out them. Poor kids Andy can you not tell her ? Put your foot down thought you was a big man ? Don't get your baseball bat out (SAY NO TO DV) But tell her nicely its 1 thing to make a twit of yourself daily on SM but don't do that to your kids please

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not yet I am going to need popcorn haha 😅 Just had a look at tik tok before bed Has she really stooped to taking the piss out of her own kids ? Has her sons not got additional needs ? Come on Claire for fucks sake at least big them up but if your not going to please don't take the piss out them. Poor kids Andy can you not tell her ? Put your foot down thought you was a big man ? Don't get your baseball bat out (SAY NO TO DV) But tell her nicely its 1 thing to make a twit of yourself daily on SM but don't do that to your kids please
As much as I totally agree with you and agree it’s wrong she’s taking the piss out of her own kids I have to be brutally honest and say ANYTHING is better than the tit lip syncing !!!! 😂😂

Poor kids
She says she hates the school playground
Is it any wonder?
They must all talk about her and I bet not in a nice way
Talk of the staff room. Talk of the playground. Talk of the School mums WhatsApp group that she won’t be part of 😂😂 oh the shame!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I definitely think the parents at school are mortified she makes a fool of herself and parading her kids on tik tok is ridiculous there’s a reason you cannot get account until 13 all for the clout although doesn’t work lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.