Carebare85 #7 More Departures than Heathrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy could do so much better as a opinion they are loving polly now she be mod soon lol
I agree on this , I think Lucy has more about her than the rest of them , and she could do better. Scabby Tom seems to put Clare and tik tok before everything.

Reactions: 4
Now that is a lie cos last night when she was talking about mental health she said she would’ve done something if she didn’t have her family to support her. She’s going too far now with all her lies!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
NO I AM OUTRAGED.

SHE HAS JUST SAID SHE TRIED TO KILL HERSELF LAST WEEK! I CAN NOT.

CLAIRE YOU'RE A VILE EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN, PEOPLE REALLY ARE IN TORMENT OVER MH AND YOU ARE USING IT TO BEG FOR GIFTS! YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE! I HOPE EVERY SINGLE ACCOUNT OF YOURS GETS BANNED FOREVER.

Can you tell how fuming I am! This has gone too far. Said she had to go to her sisters because she tried to commit suicide, YOU WERE AT THE MANKEYS THE WHOLE TIME YOU LYING COW!
Literally I cannot believe the tit that’s spewing from her lying mouth 😡 seriously STOP you evil cow people have lost people to taking their lives & your lying again 😡😡lowest of the low 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 8
duck off did you try and do something stupid. Is she for real???????? This woman is a total shitcunt!!!! Sorry for the language but that’s done it for me 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Absolutely vile excuse for a human being!!!!!
Awful awful person 😡😡makes me sick 🤮

Reactions: 5
I think she forgets everything she says, she’s tripping herself up so badly, with all the police stuff and everything, Claire you are probably reading this now mankeys gone off begging with Lawrence. So please just get yourself back off tik tok cos you are not only a beggar but you are mocking your followers, you are a liar and an embarrassment. This act is getting worse and worse.

Reactions: 10
ABSOLUTE SHAMELESS BRG TRIED TO UNALIVE YOURSELF THEN SIT GIGGLING AND BEGGING ARE YOU FOR REAL ? IF SOMETHING AFFECTS YOU THAT MUCH WHY DO THE EXACT SAME THING THAT MADE YOU FEEL SO BAD YOU ARE A DISGRACEFUL EXCUSE OF A HUMAN SERIOUSLY

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If you want to be a liar make sure you are a good one, you forget us tattlers don’t miss a thing, I hope you are banned off tik tok! I’m sending an email later with all screenshots of you and Mankey having gifts off kids, you are disgusting!

• Heart
I can not believe she is back on begging 😡 she says “helping the Mankey family” yet she’s over took them 🤣 she’s absolutely vile and now going to get much more hate as she’s just not stopping with the begs! I’m reporting the under age gifters as we speak. Tom said the mods are working very hard checking ALL accounts to see if they are fake 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Died her hair purple, might as well call her Shan.

Only difference is Shan clearly suffers with MH problems, and Claire can clearly be seen to be acting. Its very obvious to see when someone is insincere. And your lies dont even add up, you dont have enough intellect to even tell a fib.

• Heart
  • Welcome new followers, even the silent readers we love ya 😘 we aren’t trolls or bullies, you’ll find facts here.
  • Tom and Claire need a thread together also 🤣
  • Please send all screen recordings of these begs to TikTok, can someone post the rules again for the new thread. R.e you cannot ask for gifts.
  • Poor Lucy she’s not even 30! She is looking old 😳 Tom leave the lady alone and get of your arse and do it yourself.
  • I have no words for Beggy Mitchel this morning. She’s so disrespectfu!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s not interested what the guy is saying just smiling stupid witch !

Reactions: 7
I’ve got some cracking screen recordings I’ll post later, but I work 10 hours a day, 5 days a week unlike some people we know 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She’s still getting begging messages on Instagram, Beggy Mitchel is that not telling you something?

Reactions: 6
I really don’t know why it bothers me so much to the point where I get so pissed off !! 🤬

how these 2 (conbear and mankey’s) sit there and not do anything but pure beg on this app

I honestly don’t know how they survive in the real world

I’ve had to stop watching, I’m too infuriated. How dare she lie about suicide.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.