Carebare85 #7 More Departures than Heathrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keeps going on about how she cant do morning lives because her kids cant be on anymore. She put her kids on the other day the stupid cow. Cant keep up with her own lies.

Tom said 'Well it wont matter on the weekends will it?' So they've clearly got some plan to exploit the kids for views.

Tom went to the toilet and Claire put on some fake meltdown about how she cant be alone and wouldn't even recognise comments. Tom came back in 0.5 seconds so definitely didn't wash his hands the scruffy git. Not surprised when he doesn't even change his shirts.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Pretending to be scared because tom went to the toilet.
He was back so quick…defo didnt wash his hands 🤮🤢
I’d be so embarrassed if I was Lucy.. it’s not normal behaviour at all. He’ll be on all day and night. Strange strange behaviour and all for some money

Reactions: 6
Pretending to be scared because tom went to the toilet.
He was back so quick…defo didnt wash his hands 🤮🤢
I’m calling her Pinocchio from now on Infact she lies more than him 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Keeps going on about how she cant do morning lives because her kids cant be on anymore. She put her kids on the other day the stupid cow. Cant keep up with her own lies.

Tom said 'Well it wont matter on the weekends will it?' So they've clearly got some plan to exploit the kids for views.

Tom went to the toilet and Claire put on some fake meltdown about how she cant be alone and wouldn't even recognise comments. Tom came back in 0.5 seconds so definitely didn't wash his hands the scruffy git. Not surprised when he doesn't even change his shirts.
Pathetic the pair of them really Pinocchio you must do better 🤥🤥

Reactions: 5
He's made Lucy go to the shop for 'ingredients' for some battle with Laurence.

Lucy is poorly you disgusting little man. Get off tiktok and go and take care of her. Definitely a marriage of convenience, they dont even like each other.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He's made Lucy go to the shop for 'ingredients' for some battle with Laurence.

Lucy is poorly you disgusting little man. Get off tiktok and go and take care of her. Definitely a marriage of convenience, they dont even like each other.
He’d be kicked to the kerb with his behaviour poor excuse for a husband 😳

Reactions: 8
Well well well Claire's already changed her mind. Said she'll be doing a morning live once next week.

She can not stick to her words at all.

Also saying she keeps getting heart palpitations and thought she was having a heart attack. Claire lying about mental health is one thing but this... one of the most common things to die of. However your bestie Tom does believe you cant die from asthma so you're both as thick as the other.

Stop lying about things people actually have to suffer through!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well well well Claire's already changed her mind. Said she'll be doing a morning live once next week.

She can not stick to her words at all.

Also saying she keeps getting heart palpitations and thought she was having a heart attack. Claire lying about mental health is one thing but this... one of the most common things to die of. However your bestie Tom does believe you cant die from asthma so you're both as thick as the other.

Stop lying about things people actually have to suffer through!!!!!!!
Yes and genuine people go through this every day ….she’s faking the yawning she’s faking the coughing fancy stooping that low to use mental health and anxiety your one sick woman in the head Pinocchio !

I’m a silent watcher on here and TikTok. My anxiety is through the roof…DHB opened my eyes then someone mentioned this page thought I’d pop on and see….omg you guys are all spot on….can I SAY I’m far from a troll my husband works away and doesn’t get to see me or our daughter and here they are not even bothering with their family that poor baby and wife…I feel for them and makes me so angry as my husband will do anything to see his family but can’t he WORKS…how do they think this is acceptable? They wouldn’t sit there and gift people so why expect it from others
Just a couple of things to highlight.

1. Welcome to the life of tattle

and

2. you’ve spelt HERE wrong !! Tut tut it’s HEAR 👂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So gifts are going to be off for a couple of weeks.....oh but they will be on for competitions!! These people are unreal...do they think that will make them look better, wise up!! 🤬🤬🤬

Someone just sent clare over 200 chocolate things, are they feeling ok??

• Angry
So gifts are going to be off for a couple of weeks.....oh but they will be on for competitions!! These people are unreal...do they think that will make them look better, wise up!! 🤬🤬🤬

Mankey said the same about the gifts cos he’s having a back up account to have gifts on the rest of the time, you couldn’t make this up 🙄

• Angry

Obviously a new one happypolly silly woman you’ll learn !

EVERY SINGLE CONVO GOES BACK TO HER FAKE MENTAL HEALTH!!!!

STOP SAYING YOU ARE HAVING A HEART ATTACK CLAIRE ITS DISGUSTING.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Carebear sat tapping away on her iPad Pro, probably bought with the money she made begging on tik tok !

• Angry
EVERY SINGLE CONVO GOES BACK TO HER FAKE MENTAL HEALTH!!!!

STOP SAYING YOU ARE HAVING A HEART ATTACK CLAIRE ITS DISGUSTING.
I can’t watch her mocking anymore its an insult to people who really suffer from mental health 😡 she should be ashamed but she’s not as she’s back BEGGING!

I can’t watch her mocking anymore its an insult to people who really suffer from mental health 😡 she should be ashamed but she’s not as she’s back BEGGING!
Look at her just look mocking again 😡

• Angry
She is going to have a heart attack now apparently, if you are feeling that unwell over an app and the way people are reacting to you sitting begging....GET OFF THE APP...it ain't difficult!! Omg!! 🤬🤬

• Angry
NO I AM OUTRAGED.

SHE HAS JUST SAID SHE TRIED TO KILL HERSELF LAST WEEK! I CAN NOT.

CLAIRE YOU'RE A VILE EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN, PEOPLE REALLY ARE IN TORMENT OVER MH AND YOU ARE USING IT TO BEG FOR GIFTS! YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE! I HOPE EVERY SINGLE ACCOUNT OF YOURS GETS BANNED FOREVER.

Can you tell how fuming I am! This has gone too far. Said she had to go to her sisters because she tried to commit suicide, YOU WERE AT THE MANKEYS THE WHOLE TIME YOU LYING COW!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
duck off did you try and do something stupid. Is she for real???????? This woman is a total shitcunt!!!! Sorry for the language but that’s done it for me 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Absolutely vile excuse for a human being!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.