Carebare85 #7 More Departures than Heathrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 8 wow 🤣 wonder if it will last longer than 4 days, thanks for giving us lots to talk about Claire

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this the one we are going for?

In place of a recap, if any of you want to post a few words or one liner, I can add that in as the recap in the new thread so it’s more community minded. Thats if I do the new thread of course. But I should be around today x
Splashed out on a romantic wife swap meal with the Manky’s at McDonald’s
Didn’t get anywhere with the police bringing the trolls down so threatened her own son with them instead

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Splashed out on a romantic wife swap meal with the Manky’s at McDonald’s
Didn’t get anywhere with the police bringing the trolls down so threatened her own son with them instead
Well well she’s gone private again 🤣you’ll never get your 100k Begbare🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No departure videos but a private account again 😂 gifts are off on her live. Private account means she can't duel Mankey.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve literally popped on her live and there’s 270 odd, before the whole games / comps she had 600+ in there now. Think a lot of people have wised up

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Damn means I can’t watch now as I was too stubborn to give her a follow 😂
Same HEAR 🤣

I’ve literally popped on her live and there’s 270 odd, before the whole games / comps she had 600+ in there now. Think a lot of people have wised up
Fabulous news 🤣

No departure videos but a private account again 😂 gifts are off on her live. Private account means she can't duel Mankey.
Probably why she’s done it so as not to look at his square head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.