Carebare85 #7 More Departures than Heathrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s nothing more than a liar miking the mental health card which she obviously does not have acting the way she does you just wouldn’t have the CONFIDENCE as she keeps saying ! to stand and make a video taking the piss 😂
Her and mankey were a joke last night pretending to give a stuff about people’s mental health, absolute piss take the pair of them, using it to get gifts.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I went to bed at Thread 6 page 48, now Thread 7 page 2? wow

Reporting the competition via the app
Click the little person bottom right of your own profile page,
then top right of that page click on the 3 little lines
you then get a pop up giving you 2 options
pick Settings and Privacy
scroll down then click on Report a Problem
scroll down then click on Provacy/Report abuse
Click on report a live
ignore all the suggestions it gives you and click on
Is your problem resolved NO
That will say your feedback was submitted
Under that it will say Need More Help click that

Fill that page in with correct spelling of the persons username and the exact problem
You will get another pop up telling you to report the normal way
but just click continue with feedback

You also can go to info@tiktok
report the normal way
report a live
go to their page on instagram

I just do all of the above lol

copying to Mankeys thread too xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did you hear her last night saying she come back as she supports people and wouldn’t want people who support her back thinking she’s just gone off. Never heard so much crap in my life!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her and mankey were a joke last night pretending to give a stuff about people’s mental health, absolute piss take the pair of them, using it to get gifts.
They wouldn’t understand mental health if it smacked them in the face ! 2 peas in a pod lying begging ass holes 😡

Did you hear her last night saying she come back as she supports people and wouldn’t want people who support her back thinking she’s just gone off. Never heard so much crap in my life!
Yes lying toe rag in it for the money 💰 who’d give a flying f#ck if she went nobody 😂

Reactions: 7
I've been of Social Media for awhile as a friend is really bad with covid and I'm looking after her kids. Hope everyone is well.

I've been catching up with the threads and tik tok last few days and I'm disgusted that these begs are back to competing in a competition that caused them so much backlash last time. They really have no shame, morals, dignity.

I have emailed [email protected] with screenshots of manky receiving gifts from underage kids. If anyone else wants to or to report them for asking for gifts in the competition.

I see begbare has made a complete recovery from her mini mental health episode. No concern about your kids safety anymore Claire? Tik tok likes and views are more important.

Mrs Kirby heart broke seeing her latest video. Looks like the poor lady is fighting back tears. If her mods set up fake accounts to troll then they are scum just like Claire!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Here we go.. they’ve loads of investigations going on and we can’t say much about them.. so do we Claire, so do we! the school have been so supportive… apparently the email contained something to do with her party and the kids in the live? I wasn’t really watching her around then, what happened? They really think they’ve won this don’t they! 🤣🤣

• Haha
She has issues asking for chocolates now f#ck off you lying 🤥 witch your a beggar and you don’t give a 💩 FACT!

Lucy “Tom please don’t touch me you creep me out” you and thousands of others Lucy 🤢🤢🤢

Sharon’s back
He’d be kicked to the kerb if he was my other half.. bed late at night and up so early, not even helping with the kids to just sit on a live and people telling him to send them teddy’s and phone boxes 🤮

• Angry
I went to bed at Thread 6 page 48, now Thread 7 page 2? wow

Reporting the competition via the app
Click the little person bottom right of your own profile page,
then top right of that page click on the 3 little lines
you then get a pop up giving you 2 options
pick Settings and Privacy
scroll down then click on Report a Problem
scroll down then click on Provacy/Report abuse
Click on report a live
ignore all the suggestions it gives you and click on
Is your problem resolved NO
That will say your feedback was submitted
Under that it will say Need More Help click that

Fill that page in with correct spelling of the persons username and the exact problem
You will get another pop up telling you to report the normal way
but just click continue with feedback

You also can go to info@tiktok
report the normal way
report a live
go to their page on instagram

I just do all of the above lol

copying to Mankeys thread too xx
Thank you so much @mumz 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do they not realise… directing the police here.. is just going to look bad on them, once they read everything you’ve done. With documented proof! It’ll be you they investigate 🤣🤣

Claire saying she was watching the weekly ranking and doesn’t know why people come for them.

I’ll tell you why Claire, those in the weekly rankings are actually influencers. Not just fat beggars who sit at home doing nothing all day and openly neglecting their own families. Nor do they lie about anything for sympathy.

Take Tiny Tim for example, he’s been around for years. He has certain catchphrases for each gift so those gifting find it fun. He doesn’t ask people to gift he just puts on an entertaining live.

He doesn’t sit on the couch beg beg begging like you two disgraces.

He’d be kicked to the kerb if he was my other half.. bed late at night and up so early, not even helping with the kids to just sit on a live and people telling him to send them teddy’s and phone boxes 🤮
He’s one big embarrassment 😤

Reactions: 4
Claire saying she was watching the weekly ranking and doesn’t know why people come for them.

I’ll tell you why Claire, those in the weekly rankings are actually influencers. Not just fat beggars who sit at home doing nothing all day and openly neglecting their own families. Nor do they lie about anything for sympathy.

Take Tiny Tim for example, he’s been around for years. He has certain catchphrases for each gift so those gifting find it fun. He doesn’t ask people to gift he just puts on an entertaining live.

He doesn’t sit on the couch beg beg begging like you two disgraces.
Exactly! It also states in the rules they need to be ENTERTAINING!!!
would you go to a concert and pay for a ticket where you just sit and watch someone sat down doing nothing?! Nope! So yet another rule broken.

Claire saying for her cooking lives she’ll be turning gifts off, wonder how quickly she’ll change that. Considering her quitting tiktok didn’t last a week I’m guessing it won’t even start.

Also still faking she can’t be on live by herself and NEEDS her second husband to sit there staring at her with his sunken grey eyes. She’s all for the attention and it’s really getting on my nerves.

Reactions: 11
Claire saying for her cooking lives she’ll be turning gifts off, wonder how quickly she’ll change that. Considering her quitting tiktok didn’t last a week I’m guessing it won’t even start.

Also still faking she can’t be on live by herself and NEEDS her second husband to sit there staring at her with his sunken grey eyes. She’s all for the attention and it’s really getting on my nerves.
And skanky just said his favourite 2 things chocolates & points well well game before his family comes first well done you a poor excuse as a husband & father 🤷🏼‍♀️

Lump of lard making out he’s happy for begbare gaining the points admit it your seething 😡 BEGS

• Angry
Reactions: 6
You’re not sorry you’ve over taken him at all! Using your cushion to hide that huge grin coz you see the pound signs 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’m a silent watcher on here and TikTok. My anxiety is through the roof…DHB opened my eyes then someone mentioned this page thought I’d pop on and see….omg you guys are all spot on….can I SAY I’m far from a troll my husband works away and doesn’t get to see me or our daughter and here they are not even bothering with their family that poor baby and wife…I feel for them and makes me so angry as my husband will do anything to see his family but can’t he WORKS…how do they think this is acceptable? They wouldn’t sit there and gift people so why expect it from others

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pretending to be scared because tom went to the toilet.
He was back so quick…defo didnt wash his hands 🤮🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.