Carebare85 #7 More Departures than Heathrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s on the begging again I think it’s going to be a busy few days ahead on here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like you’ve already had a good read on HEAR scarebare with your 1st video of the day 🤔 Well for a person who proclaims to have anxiety mental health to make a video taking the piss out of the fact that you were begging again last night you are one obnoxious person ! Firstly to be able to get up and do a video shows your lying because I’ll tell you why with anxiety mental health you would not have the strength to do it so stop with the pathetic acting ! Your embarrassing yourself but hey you’ll be back on making another half dozen videos and sat on live begging just to keep skanky company oh no I forgot your in the competition as well now as your so called followers want you too continue with it you absolute clown jump off a bridge would you do that if they told you NO your doing it because you want to ! For somebody who cried wolf over the last competition 2 weeks ago oooh I’m never doing anothe one because of the drama ? And here you are the prime example of a liar go crawl back under your rock !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is this new Sharon so obsessed with saying the haters are in bed for school, does she not know the People who are in bed for school are the poor gifters funding these two pair of begs. And then Claire said the haters are in bed cos they need their beauty sleep, Claire love that’s not very nice is it insulting people, actually quite a bullying remark off someone who’s always saying be kind 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Happy Thursday tattlers today we EMAIL relevant departments and report report report screen record so that every time he request gifts they breaking rules good morning manleys and carebear enjoy your begging clearly learnt nothing about what you did last time of and fingers crossed most of your loyal supporters been blocked as your blocking wrong people happy Thursday 😂😂😂

Why is this new Sharon so obsessed with saying the haters are in bed for school, does she not know the People who are in bed for school are the poor gifters funding these two pair of begs. And then Claire said the haters are in bed cos they need their beauty sleep, Claire love that’s not very nice is it insulting people, actually quite a bullying remark off someone who’s always saying be kind 😂
She is a bit strange not very old herself

She’s nothing more than a liar miking the mental health card which she obviously does not have acting the way she does you just wouldn’t have the CONFIDENCE as she keeps saying ! to stand and make a video taking the piss 😂

When @mumz is on I’m sure she’ll pop a post on how to report on TT. I’ve done it before but can’t remember where I go 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.