Carebare85 #6 Carebare says she’s taking a break.. we all know it’s fake, give it a rest for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ll be back, they have got way too greedy and don’t forget this is basically their “income” I reckon sometime next week they’ll come back on!
Possibly tonight ? It will be the 'thousands 😄 🤣 ' of messages asking them to do a talent show or mr & mrs that they just couldnt ignore its not fair on her 'fans'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Possibly tonight ? It will be the 'thousands 😄 🤣 ' of messages asking them to do a talent show or mr & mrs that they just couldnt ignore its not fair on her 'fans'
With a huge police investigation going on as well as a petition would that be the best idea this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really does make me laugh how popular she thinks she is, just like how she makes out her kids can have a day off school when she fancies cos her and the headteacher get on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes I remember her profile picture definitely her 😳
I saw her gift as well in DHB’s live. I am new here but wanted to comment. I saw some statements by that Sharon which gave me the impression she did not know these were all connected friends and being scammers but does now. Let’s hope she has found tattle life. Her gifts seem to have stopped to many. The gifts to DHB and to another account for the boy without limbs were generous. Sad someone with a giving nature has been taken advantage of. Good on tattle life and other users for informing her and stopping her from giving to the greedy and not the needy!!! Disgusts me to see good people get used and abused.

Reactions: 9
maybe not any longer though. I believe whilst in a live she became informed and possibly reading here she has learned they are scammers. Lets hope so.
I truly hope 🙏

Meanwhile Claire in McDonald’s with the manky family - for someone who is traumatised by social media she’s not half putting herself about on tom’s profile lately 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I seem to have missed something, who’s Sharon ?
She is a lady from America who has given alot to people and charity on TT. She even gave to We are Unique. I think she has stopped giving to anyone now. I wish I could message her about it all but her account is private. Maybe someone got through to her and can inform her fully.

Reactions: 2
maybe not any longer though. I believe whilst in a live she became informed and possibly reading here she has learned they are scammers. Lets hope so.
I really hope so it is sickening watching them be so fake with people acting like friends because they have given large gifts its the same with a few of their mods. They are not friends at all

I really hope so it is sickening watching them be so fake with people acting like friends because they have given large gifts its the same with a few of their mods. They are not friends at all
Absolutely not!! I’ve said this all along. Her mod’s have been sucked in to believing this is friendship. It’s not at all. Hence the reason she unfriended Mrs K before Christmas because she didn’t gift in the Christmas competition

Reactions: 8
I truly hope 🙏

Meanwhile Claire in McDonald’s with the manky family - for someone who is traumatised by social media she’s not half putting herself about on tom’s profile lately 😂
Unbelievably hardfaced is what she is

Cue the lucy rose theme tune this is me 😄 🤣 😂 we will wait Claire

Everyone have commented on Mankey family post saying it’s not even lunch time yet and people are just getting up 🤣🤣 eating that at 11:30. I bet they had a full breakfast platter to with bacon and sausage 🤣🤣

• Haha
Slightly off topic, but why of late is she always flashing her shoulder & bra strap 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do u think she will go home in time for the children to get to school tomorrow and do u think she will go with them or its still too dangerous for her but good enough for andy and the children

Slightly off topic, but why of late is she always flashing her shoulder & bra strap 🤔
Because she thinks its seggsy

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I don't think I'll ever understand how this woman operates. Only on Friday evening was she losing her life at her 2 sons every time they were in range of the camera, yet today she's happy for a video which includes 2 of her kids to be uploaded to someone else's page... Hmmm ok then

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.