Carebare85 #6 Carebare says she’s taking a break.. we all know it’s fake, give it a rest for goodness sake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The swinging foursome have obviously made up some plan it’s quite obvious, you can tell Claire is devious, she’s done things wrong and now it’s all been blamed on us, DHB and whoever else she comes up with along the way. We aren’t the ones posting her address, her address is public anyway because she has her business and so does Andy. She may think she’s clever but she’s as thick as those sausages she keeps walloping down her neck!
They couldn’t make it more obvious that they have made up a plan if they tried but unfortunately for them us nasty trolls can see thorough it 🤡🤡😂😂

Reactions: 14
Oh yes.....us trolls.....shocking.....🤣🤣
Aww gosh anyone with a difference of opinion is a troll in their eyes by the way I didn’t contact school don’t even look at address I did think it was disgusting the way you and Manley beg for gifts as I work 12 hour shifts to provide for my family .. the only naughty thing I did was voice my opinion and would do again if it saved the vinerable like mrs Kirby from gifting if you have learned anything may it be to no longer beg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The cereal eaters will all outlive mr manley and his over clogged arteries and under stress heart

Reactions: 11
Just catching up on the last ten pages I missed 🤣

so I been speaking to my neighbour who is a police officer 😊 I told him what’s going on. He said The police would NOT put a investigation on for someone phoning them saying she’s getting bullied on social media unless any said person had caused physically harm or actually turned up at her home and directly threatened her. (But she would have to have proof)
He laughed at what I was saying.
he said everyone is entitled to a opinion and there is nothing she can do about it.
Unlike you Claire as you can get in to trouble for begging children or vulnerable adults for gifts.
like he said “ would she go up to a child in the street and ask for £50” no she wouldn’t and you are not allowed to do it on social media either.

She said at the end of her video she put up that she is following the police advice. That would be to stay of social media. That’s why she went on Mankeys page to do a live.
If anyone sees kids gift them take all the screen shots please. They will come in handy 😊🙌

I think she didn’t even go to her sisters she went straight toMankey family and then Andy pandy met her there.
She said on a live before her sister moved far away and she don’t speak to her family.
she’s forgetting what she is saying.
So Clarebeg it seems all your lies are unfolding.
We have always told the truth on Tattlelife and now half of TikTok have noticed what you and Mankeys have done and are disgusted.
you are had loads of people commenting on Mankeys live about you and how you beg of kids.
How about you and Mankeys go live and turn your gifts off 👏you BEG!!
You can start a petition you haven’t got a leg to stand on 🤣
We will not let this go until you stop begging. Im going to have a few drinks with my neighbours tonight I will see what he suggests 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You lot are on fire today 😂
👍 We are 😂… just trying to keep the old TikTok free from begs & the 💩 they speak 🤣

Just catching up on the last ten pages I missed 🤣

so I been speaking to my neighbour who is a police officer 😊 I told him what’s going on. He said The police would NOT put a investigation on for someone phoning them saying she’s getting bullied on social media unless any said person had caused physically harm or actually turned up at her home and directly threatened her. (But she would have to have proof)
He laughed at what I was saying.
he said everyone is entitled to a opinion and there is nothing she can do about it.
Unlike you Claire as you can get in to trouble for begging children or vulnerable adults for gifts.
like he said “ would she go up to a child in the street and ask for £50” no she wouldn’t and you are not allowed to do it on social media either.

She said at the end of her video she put up that she is following the police advice. That would be to stay of social media. That’s why she went on Mankeys page to do a live.
If anyone sees kids gift them take all the screen shots please. They will come in handy 😊🙌

I think she didn’t even go to her sisters she went straight toMankey family and then Andy pandy met her there.
She said on a live before her sister moved far away and she don’t speak to her family.
she’s forgetting what she is saying.
So Clarebeg it seems all your lies are unfolding.
We have always told the truth on Tattlelife and now half of TikTok have noticed what you and Mankeys have done and are disgusted.
you are had loads of people commenting on Mankeys live about you and how you beg of kids.
How about you and Mankeys go live and turn your gifts off 👏you BEG!!
You can start a petition you haven’t got a leg to stand on 🤣
We will not let this go until you stop begging. Im going to have a few drinks with my neighbours tonight I will see what he suggests 😊
🙌🏼🙌🏼 Scarebare must think we are all dull on here sorry lovely we are not … yes switch the gifts off and maybe just maybe you’ll get better thought of 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tik tok be so deaddddd tonight I am actually missing a bit of drama ! Am I the drama ? Could I actually be the drama 😄 🤣 😂 just kidding I know its not all about me and I am content they are not fleecing any young vulnerable people tonight. Long may it continue that I have to converse with people I usually pass in the kitchen collecting snacks and stuff (I actually recognise and quite like some of them)😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 gooooo tattlers you guys are amazeballs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tik tok be so deaddddd tonight I am actually missing a bit of drama ! Am I the drama ? Could I actually be the drama 😄 🤣 😂 just kidding I know its not all about me and I am content they are not fleecing any young vulnerable people tonight. Long may it continue that I have to converse with people I usually pass in the kitchen collecting snacks and stuff (I actually recognise and quite like some of them)😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 gooooo tattlers you guys are amazeballs
It's so good not to see their faces it worked tattlers we outed them n their behavior outed them hope they stay off

Reactions: 13
It's so good not to see their faces it worked tattlers we outed them n their behavior outed them hope they stay off
I dont believe for a second we have seen the last of them like someone said they have a plan they will be back but even a few days hitting their pockets is a small victory and we are definitely responsible for that 💯

Reactions: 10
They’ll be back, they have got way too greedy and don’t forget this is basically their “income” I reckon sometime next week they’ll come back on!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.