carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because he shaved his fat head
And he threatens people with a base ball bat and thinks he is ard. Stone cold steve austin is a wrestler though and probably is very ard and doesn't need a bat

Reactions: 4
Not looking good when she's taking no advice from comments about her guinea pig.

Said they're fine being alone even though its clinically proven that they're happier in pairs. And after a week the poor thing won't get any interaction as they'll be bored of it just like the Manley family were.

Said she's had guinea pigs before yet cant even remember the gender of it? And Jacob said someone let it outside so it died, yet they're saying its Jacobs pet?? So the last one wasn't even well looked after or supervised.

Someone go and steal that poor little guinea pig because Claire can barely manage looking after herself properly never mind the rest.

Also Jacob is giving away all the secrets tonight.

Claire trying to say ruby wasn't sad that Mrs Piggy stole her pet. Jacob said she was really crying about it.

Then people asking questions and Jacob is answering then getting told off by Claire.

Here's a tip Mrs piggy, maybe get off live and spend some quality time with your kids and teach them how to care for their new pet and you wouldn't have to worry about your little undercover parts of life being exposed.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Why is she cleaning the cage like that? It needs the top separating from the bottom, washing, disinfecting, rinsing, drying
That cage is way too small for a GP
It should be double that size. My hamster has a cage bigger than that
They are energetic animals and love running around

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I AM DEAD. IM DEAD IM DEAD IM DEAD.

JACOBS EXACT WORDS.

'Mummy I think you need to clean your teeth. It has all brown bits in the middle just like daddies.'

She tried to laugh and play it off but she's obviously fuming and so embarassed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why is she cleaning the cage like that? It needs the top separating from the top, washing, disinfecting, rinsing, drying
That cage is way too small for a GP
It should be double that size. My hamster has a cage bigger than that
They are energetic animals and love running around
I have a dwarf hamster smaller than my hand with a bigger cage than that. Its ridiculous, and they've brought the cheapest of everything so they can save more for the takeaways the slobs. Gonna be itching like crazy with that type of bedding.

Claire didn't even know where to put the bedding. She literally said 'where does this go' Maybe do your research before taking on the responsibility of an animals life!

Jacob's got to be a secret tattler πŸ˜‚ brown teeth! πŸ˜‚

Why is she cleaning the cage out like that? She clearly has no clue how to look after guinea pigs. That poor thing will be lonely in no time.

Live cut because the guinea pig bit Jacob already. I've had a few guinea pigs over the years and never has one bitten me.

Agree with others. Cage is way too small.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Why is she cleaning the cage out like that? She clearly has no clue how to look after guinea pigs. That poor thing will be lonely in no time.

Live cut because the guinea pig bit Jacob already. I've had a few guinea pigs over the years and never has one bitten me.

Omg they literally bite only if they're scared or in pain usually so not looking like the best start.

Reactions: 2
How weird, this literally came on my FYP 🀣🀣🀣

Andy please duet this !!

Attachments

• Haha

Wonder why Manley got rid of it did the children not want it anymore so sad

I swear my phone knows what we are talking about lol now this video, we can make our own

Wonder why Manley got rid of it did the children not want it anymore so sad
Well Ruby wasn't happy that they'd took it. Think its just a case of them being too lazy to care for it. Probably never cleaned the cage or even let it out of it.

Howling 🀣

She cut it because the guinea pig bit Jacob
Poor little Jacob probably having a meltdown now awww It will take a lot if patience to get him to trust the GP again after that. It the GP fault she was in a new environment
Why would the Manleys give away a family pet and let their daughter cry her eyes out over it?
Makes me made when pets are not loved enough.
When we get pets for our kids,no matter how much they beg for one and promise they will do the caring. It will never last long so ultimately it’s the parents job to, house, feed, exercise and love that creature.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.