carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why they begging for people to send them screenshots, how about get off live and take a picture like normal people.

Also Claire caking on the make up in a desperate attempt to look younger next to Lucy. Also the pouting just makes me cringe. She looks so much worse for her age, could easily pass for near 50 years old.

Saying her teeth look really white, is she delusional? We can see the rot each time she smiles. Of course they're gonna look white when you slap on pounds of orange foundation.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I will never unsee this now 😂😂😂😂

“ You look so dumb right now “ - sorry I couldn’t resist throwing that one in there 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Soooo their 2nd week weight loss

Saturday- huge pizza banquet
Sunday morning- had a fry up
Sunday evening-boys had a huge Chinese not sure what the girls had, no doubt some sort of takeaway
Monday-girls had a subway boys probably stopped at a services
Monday evening- boys had pizza again, girls had an Indian

Huge gains this week and still with 4 days to go, how can you run a mind and body support group having had 3 days off it.

Tut tut

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Half of these TikTokers have no real friends and they don’t stay friends very long with other creators because they all want to hog the limelight and there in competition against each other for gifts & views
They don’t stay friends with real people for long either , always a drama or an issue 😉

They don’t stay friends with real people for long either , always a drama or an issue 😉
I predict a fall out with the Claires a bit if a bossy boots who does not have the ability to see anything from another side. She will get upset with them over something or there will be a bit of jealousy down the road if she ever overtakes them with followers. They already share mods because they both make the high gifters mods. Thats a fall out waiting in the wings

Reactions: 3
Definetly will fall out I remember Manley doing couple challenges with shann and Adam lol and look what’s happened there they need to realise tik tok isn’t a job and could have the rug pulled from them in no time as for other social media platforms sorry but there’s loads got more followers than them I have emailed tik tok to see when they doing a clear out of underage accounts

Reactions: 6
One question......how much have they all spent on takeaways/restaurant food over the past 4 or 5 days!! The Hales and The Manley's, that is wild! People working full time couldn't afford that all at the minute with the standard cost of living so high...me included who works full time.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
One question......how much have they all spent on takeaways/restaurant food over the past 4 or 5 days!! The Hales and The Manley's, that is wild! People working full time couldn't afford that all at the minute with the standard cost of living so high...me included who works full time.
Because you dont do a begathon every thursday night between 8 - 10 pm as well as extra bits when you get the opportunity. Also would you actually want that many takeaways I'm not surprised they cant be arsed working.

Wouldn’t it be lovely lol I could afford takeaways but my dad family would hate it we like home cooked food I work 40 hours a week and my oh works same we teach our children it’s good to work can you imagine teacher asking what do your parents do for work oh my parents are TikTok number one beggars lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t it be lovely lol I could afford takeaways but my dad family would hate it we like home cooked food I work 40 hours a week and my oh works same we teach our children it’s good to work can you imagine teacher asking what do your parents do for work oh my parents are TikTok number one beggars lol
And my mum is currently trending on tattle 😄 🤣 😂 😆 so proud poor kids

• Haha
Why does Claire always come on live just to sit there with a face like a slapped arse.

She’s always moaning about something.

And I say it everyday but it’s really beginning to annoy me, over and over her daughter has said she doesn’t want to do videos and Claire is forcing her!

Tiktok above your own child’s happiness obviously isn’t it? Greedy cow

Reactions: 7
Why does Claire always come on live just to sit there with a face like a slapped arse.

She’s always moaning about something.

And I say it everyday but it’s really beginning to annoy me, over and over her daughter has said she doesn’t want to do videos and Claire is forcing her!

Tiktok above your own child’s happiness obviously isn’t it? Greedy cow
She’s one of those glass half empty people. I left the live she was even moaning the sun was too bright

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.