Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
She is vile on every level
Her head is shot
She is vile to her kids
Vile to her husband
Holds the school in contempt
Rude to her viewers
Rude to gifters
Knows whats best for her mods
Gives dangerous advice to people
Exploits her children
Gives the kids days off school because her life comes first
Sneaky films Ava in swim suit when it’s against pools rules for obvious reasons
Treats Nathan like he is 6 and any potential girlfriend is an immoral bad influence until proved otherwise
Sits Jacob in front of a screen as soon as he is in from school until bedtime so she can do her “ socials”
Palms the kids off to anyone who wants them so she can do “ her thing”
Cooks unhygienic and thereby endangers lives
Thinks she is something special
Claims she hates bullies yet fails to see she’s the biggest one
Begs from kids and vulnerable people
Claims to understand autism but takes money from the autistic
Half climbed Snowden but has yet to prove accountability
Loves to show her nips off on live where children are present
Doesn’t know the difference between HERE and HEAR or even BEAR and BARE
Can’t lip sync
Can’t sing
Does not let her children have a say in anything
Shows her kids it’s good manners to play with the phone during family meal times
Has the shittiest reputation on TikTok
I could go on but I need a cuppa now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Romany

VIP Member
They're obsessed with tattle guys. Claire saying 'yesterday people were commenting on the size of my plate. it doesn't matter about portions it matters if you're eating the right things.'

This delusional cow actually has a page trying to advice weight loss?! Nothing she says is factual. Portions absolutely do matter on a diet so stop justifying your mammoth plates.

Also said she never snacks at all, yet does daily hauls now of all the snacks she eats? And we've seen her on livestreams with fishbowls of snacks each night. Compulsive liar clearly cant keep track of her fibs.

Apparently we're the reason she's stopped eating lives, more like you're sick of your bad behaviour being pointed out and cant take responsibility so you're choosing to ignore. Andy's getting angry guys so be careful, he'll be at our doors with a baseball bat.

And she's claimed she knows who the main culprits are. Mrs Piggy this is tattle, you've got no idea who any of us are but keep dreaming.

She's proper going on a pity party right now, she's not getting my sympathy vote.

SHE IS ON ONE. Someone asked if she's still doing raffles and she said no people were making a big deal out of it and when I researched and I wasn't doing anything wrong.

No its illegal and once again you can not and will not hold your hands up and say you're at fault. Hence why they're stopping.

Said she's never seen jealousy like it in her life. Darling we're not jealous of your sad little tiktok life, we're outraged at your behaviour and don't think you deserve a social media platform.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

c.tingz

VIP Member
5B16F48B-E396-4BBA-8760-6D2A864EDA32.jpeg

I’m just going to leave this hear for Claire, she can print in out and use it for her home, cafe or even stick it on a hoodie

• Haha
Reactions: 13

zyxwvu

VIP Member
3 slices of toast for lunch again. At this point, she just needs to change her username to CarbBear

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Lassie21

VIP Member
A lady in her live yesterday said if she hadn't received her order by the end of the month she would be complaining about how she runs her business.....Clare's response was, you won't blackmail me into giving you a refund my love, how do I know you aren't sitting with the cup in front of you? Once it leaves me it's not my problem and then blocked the lady that commented.

Not really ideal customer service when you are running a business is it?? 🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 12

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
I just find this whole partnership very strange if You ask me. The manky family using the Gale family to produce their merch - not even a production line that’s been tried and tested - yet you message Claire’s insta page (work) to order and for enquiries

I mean … what ?!

So what happens when the manky family and hale family fall out? Because it’s only a matter of time before they do!

Popcorn sales are gonna be mega !!

• Haha
  • Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
"10 people! We need 10 people to gift! Come on guys! 10 different people need to gift!"

And you wonder why people call you a beg.

• Angry

NannyNelly

VIP Member
She's really busy today....its 08.30 and she's got to walk to Asda....so that's at least an hour out of her "working" day.....probably home by 10.00. Then has to go for the kids at 15.00.....so that's a 5 hour "working" day....till you knock off the hour for lunch!!! Claire, you wouldn't know busy if it smacked you in the face.....I used to work 12.5 hour shifts (days and nights)....do overtime when they were short....do staff appraisals in my own time so they didn't have to come to work in THEIR own time....do the rotas and holiday requests in my own time at home.....run a home....study for a degree....travel 140 miles round trip every week to take my Mum shopping....but you know what....that's life, life that most normal people live!!!

• Heart

Edunn

VIP Member
Noticed she’s covered up this morning begging so can’t report her for nudity lol 😂 are we still mass reporting these scroungers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

zyxwvu

VIP Member
There were so many highlights to choose from. Couldn't screenshot my favourite because it had a customer photo. But if anyone's interested, look at a mugshot post from 22nd August 2021 on her business insta thread.

I've been in tears of laughter looking through. Some of my favourites are below...

First, it has to be this dirty Covid riddled sticker on the bottom of a poorly packaged item.

Screenshot_20220119_215608.jpg

Next up we have a copyright Disney classic. Inspired by a Year 1 art and craft session. The visible glue on the stars just really pulls this whole piece together.

Screenshot_20220119_215653.jpg

Cannot forget her professional photography shoots... On her iPhone. You'll have to have a sneaky search through yourself at these. Her work is on par with Tom's blurry kidizoom camera club photos. I see a beautiful business partnership blooming.

Screenshot_20220119_215741.jpg

Next up we have this... Thing. This is one of the many photo boxes Claire posted. This one just happens to be her handy work. A few she posted have been downloaded from Google images.
Screenshot_20220119_215831.jpg

Another one. I cannot confirm or deny whether Claire's 5 year old daughter made this or whether Claire made this herself. Although I'm sure her 5 year old daughter could do a better job.

Screenshot_20220119_220258.jpg

And now we have a spelling lesson.... Don't worry, I blocked out the phone number. I'm not that much of a knob. Nothing says "professional business" like a photo of your ceiling alongside spelling errors. "Watts app" sounds electrifying.

Screenshot_20220119_220502.jpg

And last but not least. Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha.
I think that sums it up.

Screenshot_20220119_220708.jpg

I lied! There's one more! What the fuck is this 😂

Screenshot_20220119_220137.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

zyxwvu

VIP Member
So guys…. I copied Claire in on the screenshots to Mrs Kirby and here I have a reply from Claire herself

Dear oh dear….

For legal reasons I did not contact them on a profile in my own name!!
The lack of punctuation is killing me.

We sure the hairdresser isn't a secret Tattler too? Didn't half do a hatchet job on that hair.

Edited to add: Before you talk about "bullies", maybe stop bullying your own son first.

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
The comments are on insta
Mocking Mrs Kirby too. Bad enough their kid calling her rich and fat, but knowing full well they're stealing her savings and continuing to do so anyway. No morals.

That video of them on the bridge. This will come across harsh, but it reminds me of a group of people in my area that live in supported living for learning difficulties. They get taken out with their support worker in groups to the shop or just for a walk. They remind me of them.

• Haha

Romany

VIP Member
I am so sick of Claire's stinking attitude towards her own fans. Every single live she gets arsey with people trying to help the stuck up cow. Begs for gifts off of them yet cant treat them with basic respect.

Someone rightfully so pointed out Nathan's school logo - a concerned parent who didn't want creeps on the internet to see. Take notes Claire, since it seems everyone else cares more for your children safety than you.

She asked him to take it off which he did but then she continued to go on a rant saying she's getting annoyed with people pointing it out and they're the problem. Saying its weird that people are even noticing and looking.

Hun, you're on a livestream! Obviously its noticeable you ignorant pig. Just because she couldn't have the common sense to shield her kids doesn't mean she needs to get annoyed when people point out her bad parenting.

Said its only been on screen for 2 seconds so its no big deal. When the same situation happens over and over, she even posts pictures of the kids in uniform. She's asking for creeps at this point, puts her address on social media as well the daft sod.

Also she's teaching Nathan nothing good, over the past lives he's been in all I've noticed is he's got the same attitude problem as Claire. Speaks the exact same and acts it too.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
New thread.

Credit to @mumz and @NannyNelly for the collaborative title.

Recap:

- Claire's still a beg.
- Andy was too scared to come on live with DHB again after previously threatening him with a baseball bat.
- The begging still continues weekly with the Manley's.
- They've added new comment filters to their lives, including the words "beg", "tattle" and "Shan".
- The portion sizes are still huge but Claire's turned into some health nutritionist because she lost some water weight.
- Claire wouldn't allow her eldest son to have a couple of quid the morning after raking in the gifts.
- Claire's middle child, who has autism, was struggling with the school routine again so Claire thought it'd be a good idea to keep him off for 2 days for a chicken parmo "holiday".
- Claire's youngest is continuing to be forced to perform for the camera, despite it not being cute or funny. The youngest has stated numerous times that she does not want to perform for the camera.
- No news on whether Simon Cowell has signed a record contract with Claire yet.

• Haha
  • Heart

c.tingz

VIP Member
Right just so everyone knows Claire is really busy today and she’s had lunch and about hour (12.30ish) ago

Noodles
Crisps
Fruit bag
Mousse
Chocolate bar

Now 8 mins ago (1.30ish) probably about 12 mins now since writing this. She’s STILL really busy ok guys please remember this ok, I can’t emphasise that enough!!

Now she’s hungry again snacking on crackers and CHOCOLATE spread !!

Just remember she busy ok guys

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Oh my days I cant breath my fingers are falling over each to type this 🤣🤣🤣😂 having a date night watching 'paranoid' oh the irony of watching that as a couple and then after your bedtime reading on here you both be feeling it 🤪
A date night lolol. Sitting in separate chairs watching TV
Well I never. Seems like I’ve been having a date night for almost the whole of my marriage
It must be love, love, love…….

• Haha
  • Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
She’s now trying to say that the comment from Andy was made from a fake profile and it isn’t Andy that said it

Live on Facebook work page CJ handmade
Funny that. Considering her and her business Instagram pages follow the account. Fucking moron she is 😂

Screenshot_20220114_122825.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
So she's making out bailiff's knock at her door then, after spending hundreds of pounds of theatre tickets, takeaways, nights out, days out, more takeaways and bacon.

• Haha
  • Heart