carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for that you do realise we will now have an instructional from the expert Claire the parmo guru tut tut
We might be lucky and miss that now she's a guinea pig expert. Supervet is fearing for his job.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor little Jacob probably having a meltdown now awww It will take a lot if patience to get him to trust the GP again after that. It the GP fault she was in a new environment
Why would the Manleys give away a family pet and let their daughter cry her eyes out over it?
Makes me made when pets are not loved enough.
When we get pets for our kids,no matter how much they beg for one and promise they will do the caring. It will never last long so ultimately it’s the parents job to, house, feed, exercise and love that creature.
THIS!

I hate when parents say its for their children. No, children can not and will not care for an animal the way it needs. Its just an excuse for when the cage starts looking dirty and the GP isn't happy Claire can say 'well its Jacobs we're teaching him responsibility.'

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I know it’s already happened now but does anyone know what time the guys left on Monday? I’m surprised the kids weren’t able to go to school as they would have finished by half 3. I know it was ‘only’ for a day or two but it’s surprising how much education you can miss just from even 1 day off.

Reactions: 2
I had enough anxiety over CJ’s dogs, now I have this too small cage on my mind and a Guinea pig who’s not gonna get the cuddles it deserves because it was given to a child before it was explained to him how to care for it
Claire put cucumber in Jacobs hand. The little GP probably bit him by mistake looking for a bit if cucumber to nibble on
Claire I beg of you, please look up a list of foods Guinea pigs can’t eat. Theres quite a big list including iceberg lettuce
Just Google anything before it’s offered to her

I know it’s already happened now but does anyone know what time the guys left on Monday? I’m surprised the kids weren’t able to go to school as they would have finished by half 3. I know it was ‘only’ for a day or two but it’s surprising how much education you can miss just from even 1 day off.
Late morning. Not sure of the time. Its a 2.5 hour trip to the Mankey house. The show started at 7,30 pm
Just about doable after school pick up time
But I don’t think justifies 2 days off. Only Ava went to see it so the 2 boys had time off for nothing

• Angry
Just call me mystic friggin meg begathon will commence tomorrow night Andy vs Lucy get your gifts ready if your young or vulnerable 😄 🤣 Also he didnt get any hate are you kidding we was watching you are deluded absolute nutter

• Haha
So the Scamley's gave it to them, as they wanted it to be with someone who could spend more time with it, are the Scamley's not both stay at home TikTokkers parents

Also, Claire thinking she's hilarious saying we'll set up an Amazon wishlist for the guinea-pig accessories, well now Claire, it wasn't so long ago you thought it was acceptable to do it for your kids birthday presents 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just call me mystic friggin meg begathon will commence tomorrow night Andy vs Lucy get your gifts ready if your young or vulnerable 😄 🤣 Also he didnt get any hate are you kidding we was watching you are deluded absolute nutter
Tell me about it !! Even tubby said I’m getting hateful comments, FML she’s a thick witch

Late morning. Not sure of the time. Its a 2.5 hour trip to the Mankey house. The show started at 7,30 pm
Just about doable after school pick up time
But I don’t think justifies 2 days off. Only Ava went to see it so the 2 boys had time off for nothing
No hate but they definitely could have left after school! Especially if they weren’t going to watch the show. I don’t want to seem like I’m undermining Claire as a parent at all, just that I know how important going to school is and if they’re allowed to stay home because of this reason, how many other times are they allowed to? I even get if it was the very last day of school but it’s only been a couple weeks since the holidays.

So the Scamley's gave it to them, as they wanted it to be with someone who could spend more time with it, are the Scamley's not both stay at home TikTokkers parents

Also, Claire thinking she's hilarious saying we'll set up an Amazon wishlist for the guinea-pig accessories, well now Claire, it wasn't so long ago you thought it was acceptable to do it for your kids birthday presents 🤔
I only ever see them spending money on more food so they can buy their own pet the toys and accessories it NEEDS.

Poor thing looks like its in a damn prison.

'GP gonna have its own tiktok page'

Of course it is Claire, anything that you can profit from right?

Hahaha
Claire is making the Mankeys sound like really neglectful pet owners, which they are tbf
They didn’t provide a big enough cage, or enough toys etc for the 18 months its been alive so far
Claire is saying she will get a bigger cage and get a swing and make it a playground
I am willing to take back my harsh words about her with the GP if she does give it this amazing life

• Heart
The length of the poor guinea pig is the same as the width of that cage! Poor thing!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.