carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually BORING and hard to watch their lives, always the same questions over and over and over and over again the end. Ha

Where you going??
What you having for tea??
Can I have a shout out ??
Where’s Jacob / Nathan or Ava ??

Please feel free add anymore questions to the list lol

Reactions: 6
Why does Claire always come on live just to sit there with a face like a slapped arse.

She’s always moaning about something.

And I say it everyday but it’s really beginning to annoy me, over and over her daughter has said she doesn’t want to do videos and Claire is forcing her!

Tiktok above your own child’s happiness obviously isn’t it? Greedy cow
The thing is and the reason its really not funny is it's taking the piss out of mrs ks accent it might be funny and cute if a child innocently mocks something about you once or twice but to try and make it a trend and encourage (force) the child to do it everyday when she doesnt even want to ! If I was mrs k I would definitely not be very happy (even if Claire got me on her live to ask me am I bothered (which she probably will when she reads this))

Just a side note the ad at the bottom of this thread is for snaffling pig co 😄 🤣 😂 I feel violated is somebody watching me 😄 🤣 😂

Reactions: 4
Why does Claire always come on live just to sit there with a face like a slapped arse.

She’s always moaning about something.

And I say it everyday but it’s really beginning to annoy me, over and over her daughter has said she doesn’t want to do videos and Claire is forcing her!

Tiktok above your own child’s happiness obviously isn’t it? Greedy cow
Notice how Andy ended the live whilst she went to the toilet.

Soooo their 2nd week weight loss

Saturday- huge pizza banquet
Sunday morning- had a fry up
Sunday evening-boys had a huge Chinese not sure what the girls had, no doubt some sort of takeaway
Monday-girls had a subway boys probably stopped at a services
Monday evening- boys had pizza again, girls had an Indian

Huge gains this week and still with 4 days to go, how can you run a mind and body support group having had 3 days off it.

Tut tut
3 days off it in the first 2 weeks 🤣🤣

• Haha
It’s actually BORING and hard to watch their lives, always the same questions over and over and over and over again the end. Ha

Where you going??
What you having for tea??
Can I have a shout out ??
Where’s Jacob / Nathan or Ava ??

Please feel free add anymore questions to the list lol
Will you be cooking on live today😫

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Them and the Mankey family must earn a fair amount on gifts, if it was just a few pounds like square head stated they would turn them off as a few pounds definitely wouldn’t be worth the hate, well I don’t think so anyway. They say they hate the negativity yet when so many people point out they’d be much more respected if they turned their gifts off they flat out refuse-definitely a pretty decent earner

Since they're all so obsessed with reading this, I dont know why it doesn't kick them into gear and they actually start changing their sorry little lives. Its all well and good saying we're just haters but we dont say anything thats not the truth.

They're embarrassing greedy beggars who I hope lose their social following in 2022, they dont deserve a following.

Reactions: 5
I think Clare looks really butch tbh. I stress nothing wrong with that , but if I didn’t know she was married I would think she strays the other way .

I think Clare looks really butch tbh. I stress nothing wrong with that , but if I didn’t know she was married I would think she strays the other way .
I thought that although as you say nothing wrong with that, I'd love to chop my hair off like that but I'm not allowed. I wonder if Andy and the kids would like this obsession to blow over with Tictok, Id hate to have a camera pointed at me 24/7.

100% even more with the new haircut. The trip to the theatre last night looked like Mrs & Mrs out with the family

• Haha
Maybe we were barking up the wrong tree with the Shann/Andy theory, perhaps it was Penny pig rather than Percy 🐷🐷 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
So they've robbed a guinea pig from the Manley's. That's another thing that the Manley's probably neglected in their house.

I hope they're planning on getting another guinea pig. They get so lonely.

• Wow
So they've robbed a guinea pig from the Manley's. That's another thing that the Manley's probably neglected in their house.

I hope they're planning on getting another guinea pig. They get so lonely.
Guinea pigs are social animals and a lot of reputable pet shops will advise you to not just have one solo GP. We kept guinea pigs for years, my last one died 2 years ago, they were never caged but did have a fenced off area of a downstairs room
We never even knew the Mankeys had GP. It would have made a nice change to have them in a few TT’s
Claire. This is a nice way to care for your new GP
Feel free to ask me anything about GP care
Please note Claire, all they do is eat, pee and poop, and its a lot of pee and poop to clean up daily
22DE26D7-E5F0-42CA-B52A-E5BC954385BD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
remind me how old they are lol

Guinea pigs are social animals and a lot of reputable pet shops will advise you to not just have one solo GP. We kept guinea pigs for years, my last one died 2 years ago, they were never caged but did have a fenced off area of a downstairs room
We never even knew the Mankeys had GP. It would have made a nice change to have them in a few TT’s
Claire. This is a nice way to care for your new GP
Feel free to ask me anything about GP care
Please note Claire, all they do is eat, pee and poop, and its a lot of pee and poop to clean up daily
View attachment 982448
Aww well loved 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Why did he end the live?
Claire had gone into the petrol station to use the toilet. Kids were bickering in the car (as kids do). Then the live ended abruptly. Andy was next to the phone when it ended so I'm guessing he ended it.

Reactions: 1
Claire had gone into the petrol station to use the toilet. Kids were bickering in the car (as kids do). Then the live ended abruptly. Andy was next to the phone when it ended so I'm guessing he ended it.
Oooh I bet she wont like that ! Maybe the reason for no cooking live she said she was making parmo's another healthy meal before she gets back on it tomorrow 🤔

And remember guys she is showing us 'real life' you know down to earth ups & downs 😄 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Glad he ended it, all she was doing was complaining and slouching into the car seat like a slug. He's probably equally as sick of her as we are.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.