carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No hate but they definitely could have left after school! Especially if they weren’t going to watch the show. I don’t want to seem like I’m undermining Claire as a parent at all, just that I know how important going to school is and if they’re allowed to stay home because of this reason, how many other times are they allowed to? I even get if it was the very last day of school but it’s only been a couple weeks since the holidays.
Talking about routine again now yawn yawn yawn Also will nathan be having another covid test since he has been off again and with people who obviously have symptoms ?

Reactions: 4
Talking about routine again now yawn yawn yawn Also will nathan be having another covid test since he has been off again and with people who obviously have symptoms ?
Yeah there wasn’t really a need to change the routine in the first place. I would hope the kids were told to take a lateral flow test after the weekend. Also noticed the baby was being kissed a lot…

Reactions: 3
Just call me mystic friggin meg begathon will commence tomorrow night Andy vs Lucy get your gifts ready if your young or vulnerable 😄 🤣 Also he didnt get any hate are you kidding we was watching you are deluded absolute nutter
Sad fucker imagine watching any boring as hell he be creaming over Lucy

The manleys should be ashamed keeping a pet in that page

Sad fucker imagine watching any boring as hell he be creaming over Lucy

The manleys should be ashamed keeping a pet in that cage !!
980C9CEE-E809-4FFD-A450-F0BDF8B5DE1E.png

• Haha
Tell me about it !! Even tubby said I’m getting hateful comments, FML she’s a thick witch
Exactly this saying people are getting it mislaid ? Mislaid is what your keys get when you cant find them la not when people get the wrong end of the stick if thats what you meant which they didn't WE WATCHED IT LIVE HE WAS EVEN SHOCKED HIMSELF AT THE HATE stop trying to change the narrative to fit your beggy ways absolutely shameless

I know she said she is dyslexic so don't want to take the piss (too much) but is that not spelling ? She just uses the wrong words for the situation I am not an expert (unlike Claire ) really dont know much about it so not too sure.

Reactions: 1
Did Claire go Snowdon or have anything to do with Harrison or We R Unique?
DHB in his live said Action fraud, the charities and the CID are involved in the charity fraud investigation and that means a lot of creators will have their incomes and banks looked into and DHB and becks etc are not allowed to have contact with anyone who they think is involved
Can someone explain to me plz about Mrs Kirby and the £600. Thanks

Reactions: 2
DHB in his live said Action fraud, the charities and the CID are involved in the charity fraud investigation and that means a lot of creators will have their incomes and banks looked into and DHB and becks etc are not allowed to have contact with anyone who they think is involved
It was a charity live mrs k paid £600 to meet Claire I cant remember if she went or not though anyone else ? I do remember her doing tik toks with shan for harrisons army

Yes she went up Snowdon. Mrs Kirby donated £600 to We R Unique on a live to meet Claire.

Yes she went up Snowdon. Mrs Kirby donated £600 to We R Unique on a live to meet Claire.
she will get investigated then
Manleys just got named too so them also

they need be careful if still going live tomorrow
Mark banks is naming everyone who will be investigated over charities and gofundmes

she will get investigated then
Manleys just got named too so them also

they need be careful if still going live tomorrow
I doubt they'll be investigated that much as they only went up Snowdon. They might be questioned about it, but doubt any further action other than that will be taken against the majority of the Snowdon lot. They should publicly speak up about it though.

Oooohhh I did a screenshot woo hoo
Screenshot_20220111-233339_TikTok.jpg

She will be investigated link in the bio
Screenshot_20220111-233339_TikTok.jpg

• Heart
I doubt they'll be investigated that much as they only went up Snowdon. They might be questioned about it, but doubt any further action other than that will be taken against the majority of the Snowdon lot. They should publicly speak up about it though.
Yeah true but it’s still a big deal getting questioned and she will have to prove where the £600 is. I would imagine she sent it off though
But it’s bringing peoples awareness to gifting and wishlists and paypals all over TT as well so that’s a good thing.
They better beg like their life depends on it tomorrow. Cancel culture might be about to visit them lol

• Heart
There are loads of tiky tokys about it some with him from we r unique and right before them 1 about a mental health walk good luck la you better start tidying up your affairs quick 🤓 what did you say the other day Claire good things happen to good people ? I agree and what happens to beggyarse scammers we will see ! (I'm a poet and I didn't even know it)

• Heart
Yeah true but it’s still a big deal getting questioned and she will have to prove where the £600 is. I would imagine she sent it off though
But it’s bringing peoples awareness to gifting and wishlists and paypals all over TT as well so that’s a good thing.
They better beg like their life depends on it tomorrow. Cancel culture might be about to visit them lol
It didn't go through Claire. The £600 was sent directly to the go fund me/just giving page. Her donation could be seen on the page. I'm not 100% certain but it might have been part of MamaP's live where other people got auctioned off.

It didn't go through Claire. The £600 was sent directly to the go fund me/just giving page. Her donation could be seen on the page. I'm not 100% certain but it might have been part of MamaP's live where other people got auctioned off.
All said and done I can’t see her being dishonest about it. But even so, now CID are involved people will be looked at and most should be ruled out There will definitely be a full audit from the Gofundmes and paypals and other places money was sent. CID will do what needs doing. If CID are involved then you know its serious. Mamap got named tonight too

It was a charity live mrs k paid £600 to meet Claire I cant remember if she went or not though anyone else ? I do remember her doing tik toks with shan for harrisons army
Yes she went to snowden but I don’t think any money was raised by her x

Just seen manleys have removed oxygen from the pinned post lol

Last edited:
Yes she went to snowden but I don’t think any money was raised by her x

Just seen manleys have removed oxygen from the pinned post lol
Mrs Kirby paid the GFM direct. The GFM has been frozen so hopefully Mrs K will get a refund when the investigation is completed

This woman boils my piss, someone in the chat asked about going live while having anxiety issues, Clare’s response “I wouldn’t advise going live to be honest” then she said she didn’t sleep well because of issues she can’t talk about well dragged into. Well you didn’t sleep because you’re full of GUILT!! and that her anxieties aren’t great at the minute either.

So why are you live then !! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.