Carebare85 #15 Burnt kids, Corn row hair, Fishy Flaps, it's Rasta bear oh XYZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just repented my sins and Jesus said your allowed a opinion so guys we won’t be going to hell she off her rocker lol

Claire and Sharon are inseparable yeah just an ocean between you though
Only likes her for the gifts wake up Sharon

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Winning thread title from @lululalalulu

Recap from everyone

Begging even when on holiday
Kids won't wear sun protection cream is an excuse to let them burn
Too snobby for Lanzarote
Adding fear of being sick and fear of the sea to her growing list of worries and ailments
Corn row hair shows a bald patch at the back
Tattoos gone wrong and Ava Marie is more like Ave Marie the hymn
Can't sing, can't dance, can't lip sync
Loves to show off her camel toe
Left her teenage son babysitting while she has fun
Kids left alone in hotel rooms while she has fun, but its fine she can see the balcony
Homeward bound and we have a promise of new content as Our Scare has been invited to talks with a MH company
Anti-Bullying forum with police cadets on the horizon, get your questions ready
From the person who bullies her family, her mods and friends and followers, and her husband who bullies ladies for their pension
Love, dislike her or dislike her more, she is the gift who just keeps on giving
Fasten your seatbelts Tattlers,(because we actually wear them) this will be one hell of a ride
Oh dear, It's A Climb
Rastabear oh XYZ
This is a superb description of her bravo my friend bravo 👏 🙌 👍

Can't finish a sentence without saying you know what I mean !👊👊👊👊
Or ok ? Drives me nuts !

Lol im going through those big white pearly gates so is James and the rest of you . Why ? Because we are honest and dont take money from the needy god will love us 😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇
Flappity Flap Flap Flap
Ive had such a laugh tonight thankyou all 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Did everyone say a prayer before bed? Got to try and get through those pearly gates tattle fam. Just so we can tell her what we think of her to her face before we go and party in hell 🔥🔥

• Haha
Did everyone say a prayer before bed? Got to try and get through those pearly gates tattle fam. Just so we can tell her what we think of her to her face before we go and party in hell 🔥🔥
I’ve had a lovely sleep, reflecting on last night and

AFC13A3F-131A-4363-893E-8BE44CF55881.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Good morning Tattle fam
Last night was the best, such a funny night
Thanks so much Flapbare for providing us with so much content

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Good morning Tattle fam
💕💕💕💕

what makes me laugh is that she goes on about James and his bullying ways, but really she’s highlighting her own begging / bullying and her lies !!

i had a little look on Instagram and on one of his posts has 2/3 people sticking up for her that’s it, considering there was 1.1k watch and supporting her nah !! People follow for the wrong reason most of the time eg DRAMA !!

She’ll do a BPD duet at some point today !!

hope that made sense lol 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Good morning tattlers hope you slept well ❤ And didn’t have any bad dreams she be begging again soon why anyone would gift her is beyond me

• Haha
  • Heart
Good morning Tattle fam
It was fabulous all curtesy of the one & only scarebare cheers for making our evening much love ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think I might use Johnny Depps description of Amber for my description of Rastabare now:

low-level, dime-a-dozen, mushy, pointless, dangling, overused flappy fish market

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.