Carebare85 #15 Burnt kids, Corn row hair, Fishy Flaps, it's Rasta bear oh XYZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice that when Andy would start talking she would put her hand up to him, not even look at him and he would stop. Bit bleeping controlling. The mmmmkkkkkk constantly was driving me crazy.
sick of her saying about how people need to do their research about BPD and none of us know what it is like...

actually alot of us no far too well about BPD Clare ALOT so yes we can have an opinion it doesn't make us trolls just because we don't kiss you arse. You want a 90k account than with that will come many trolls. If her MH was so bad she would come off the app. When I'm in an episode I certainly don't give two fucks about my social media 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
For all the newcomers, this is thread 15!
There is so much proof spread across all the threads, we don’t bully, troll or lie!
There are screenshots and screen recordings galore, this is the reason she wants tattle removed!
All the evidence is here for anyone to look at if they wish too.
Welcome ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well that was a eventful evening. I hope you will all say a prayer before going to bed and beg to be allowed through the pearly gates whenever the time comes, I know I will be asking for forgiveness for all my sins, if I meet camel toe up there I'm requesting a move straight to hell 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice that when Andy would start talking she would put her hand up to him, not even look at him and he would stop. Bit bleeping controlling. The mmmmkkkkkk constantly was driving me crazy.
sick of her saying about how people need to do their research about BPD and none of us know what it is like...

actually alot of us no far too well about BPD Clare ALOT so yes we can have an opinion it doesn't make us trolls just because we don't kiss you arse. You want a 90k account than with that will come many trolls. If her MH was so bad she would come off the app. When I'm in an episode I certainly don't give two fucks about my social media 🙄
She’s definitely a control freak and he’s under her thumb without a doubt he’s like her joey ! All she wants is 100k following her does she really think they are all genuine 😂😂

Well that was a eventful evening. I hope you will all say a prayer before going to bed and beg to be allowed through the pearly gates whenever the time comes, I know I will be asking for forgiveness for all my sins, if I meet camel toe up there I'm requesting a move straight to hell 🔥

I’m sure she’s got 666 somewhere on her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Make sure you kick her in it before you go

• Haha
Reactions: 7
559A8801-B209-4B92-8496-69A2EC8AE4F8.jpeg

It’s there if you wanna do it lol

I’m not forcing you like certain people 🤣

I’m not controlling

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't she have to declare her gifts now to tiktok? Surly something can be done about her begging if she's on benefits ect. Scare rasta bear get of your big fat bleeping arse and work a day in your god dam life. We all have mental health but somehow most us work!!! Big fat grease monkey. Infact a monkeys cuter. 🐒 she's such I head I wanna jump through the screen and twit her one.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Part of the gang and done mine as well ❤ .also realised that I missed my one year annersary and I've been on tattle for a year and 1 month now :LOL: so to everyone that complains about tattle .in the words of Mrs autism mummy .of you duck thank you ..you have all become good friends and I spend more time with you all than my own friends:LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.