Carebare85 #15 Burnt kids, Corn row hair, Fishy Flaps, it's Rasta bear oh XYZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title from @lululalalulu

Recap from everyone

Begging even when on holiday
Kids won't wear sun protection cream is an excuse to let them burn
Too snobby for Lanzarote
Adding fear of being sick and fear of the sea to her growing list of worries and ailments
Corn row hair shows a bald patch at the back
Tattoos gone wrong and Ava Marie is more like Ave Marie the hymn
Can't sing, can't dance, can't lip sync
Loves to show off her camel toe
Left her teenage son babysitting while she has fun
Kids left alone in hotel rooms while she has fun, but its fine she can see the balcony
Homeward bound and we have a promise of new content as Our Scare has been invited to talks with a MH company
Anti-Bullying forum with police cadets on the horizon, get your questions ready
From the person who bullies her family, her mods and friends and followers, and her husband who bullies ladies for their pension
Love, dislike her or dislike her more, she is the gift who just keeps on giving
Fasten your seatbelts Tattlers,(because we actually wear them) this will be one hell of a ride
Oh dear, It's A Climb
Rastabear oh XYZ

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Recap from everyone

Too snobby for Lanzarote
Adding fear of being sick and fear of the sea to her growing list of worries and ailments
Kids left alone in hotel rooms while she has fun, but its fine she can see the balcony
Homeward bound and we have a promise of new content as Our Scare has been invited to talks with a MH company
From the person who bullies her family, her mods and friends and followers, and her husband who bullies ladies for their pension
Fasten your seatbelts Tattlers,(because we actually wear them) this will be one hell of a ride
Oh dear, It's A Climb
Oh and XYZ

Great recap and title

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh dear
As well as spelling the daughters name wrong
The rose looks like flaps with the special bit in the middle
It reads more diamond geezers going to the rose and crown pub, then a loving family tattoo
20926A5B-7CAD-4B4B-BC21-5F9F41095935.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Recap from everyone

Too snobby for Lanzarote
Oh dear, It's A Climb
Rastabear oh XYZ
Great recap as always @mumz

That tattoo is utter shite 😳 it’s all wonky & out of proportion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
150 for that ? Everyone in Lanza seen this lot coming (knew they were begs and didn't mind spending loads on tit) her hair her bag the boat trip all paid over the odds for tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
150 for that ? Everyone in Lanza seen this lot coming (knew they were begs and didn't mind spending loads on tit) her hair her bag the boat trip all paid over the odds for tit.
The last 2 tatts I had were cover ups....I was in the tattoo studio for 5 hours....it cost me £180 for both....they were both free hand.....doing a cover up is very difficult....the black and white feather on my foot is covering a coloured dolphin.....now THAT was pain.....the other on my shoulder was a walk in the park compared.....pick your artist very carefully, nipping into a studio you dont know and haven't researched is, at best, foolhardy.....at worst you end up with a massive, lifetime duck up!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The last 2 tatts I had were cover ups....I was in the tattoo studio for 5 hours....it cost me £180 for both....they were both free hand.....doing a cover up is very difficult....the black and white feather on my foot is covering a coloured dolphin.....now THAT was pain.....the other on my shoulder was a walk in the park compared.....pick your artist very carefully, nipping into a studio you dont know and haven't researched is, at best, foolhardy.....at worst you end up with a massive, lifetime duck up!!
Exactly this 👏👏

There’s no comeback either, they are off home today!
I’ve seen some very shoddy tattoo places abroad, no proper training, just taking gullible holidaymakers money.

Reactions: 9

Recap from everyone

Too snobby for Lanzarote
Oh dear, It's A Climb
Rastabear oh XYZ
Love it thankyou ❤

thank you @mumz and @lululalalulu! Let’s see what the week home brings..
Thank you guys ❤

So she only needs another 150 followers but if you follow her don’t say anything not to agree with her as you’ll be BLOCKED won’t they SCAREBEAR

00144383-B585-4ECB-A235-459DD357BC93.png

Love it thankyou ❤

Thank you guys ❤

So she only needs another 150 followers but if you follow her don’t say anything not to agree with her as you’ll be BLOCKED won’t they SCAREBEAR

That bloody hair 🤢 funny how her son don’t have his ear phones on a busy coach just saying !!

FD590834-5660-4E77-A007-589E36C0C25E.png

Love it thankyou ❤

Thank you guys ❤

That bloody hair 🤢 funny how her son don’t have his ear phones on a busy coach just saying !!

FD590834-5660-4E77-A007-589E36C0C25E.png
I feel sick imagine sitting behind her & seeing that 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Love it thankyou ❤

Thank you guys ❤

View attachment 1296255

View attachment 1296274

I will get water, shampoo & conditioner if I see that head of hers 😂😩🤮

Recap from everyone

Too snobby for Lanzarote
Oh dear, It's A Climb
Rastabear oh XYZ
Awesome 😂🤣🙌🏽😆😅

• Heart
  • Sick
Love it thankyou ❤

Thank you guys ❤

View attachment 1296255

View attachment 1296274

Imagine the sweaty head dandruff smell 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Whose looking for the manic depression videos to follow ! 😂😂😂 I been away myself this week having a nosy whilst my partner is at arcades with my daughter didnt they look a miserable lot in lanzarote bet hotel couldn’t wait to get rid of the happy lot

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.