Carebare85 #15 Burnt kids, Corn row hair, Fishy Flaps, it's Rasta bear oh XYZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't need to " zone in" on anything ...that sight smacks you right in the face and can never be unseen...flap bear have a look in the mirror!
My favourite was " there's hundreds of types of BPD" !!!!!
That was my fav too, I was straight on google to find the others but no luck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Scare bear let me help you out hun …. Let me remind you of your bull 💩….. your sister is an ex inspector….. I’m sure she would be happy to advise you and deal with it at the highest level instead of WASTING POLICE TIME………. you could always go and stay there hun why you talk it through (but get on the wrong train and end up at Manky Mansions)

you really are pathetic !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hiding her BPD 🤭
No hiding those chins on you both.
More chins than a Chinese phone book 🤣🤣
Would that be her
" regular BPD"?
Her EU whatever it is BPD....or one of the other hundred forms of BPD?🤣🤣..she's promised to keep us updated re her "condition" so she can educate us all....I look forward to it🤔

That was my fav too, I was straight on google to find the others but no luck 🤣
Me too, and this morning🤣🤣daft cow!!

• Haha
Would that be her
" regular BPD"?
Her EU whatever it is BPD....or one of the other hundred forms of BPD?🤣🤣..she's promised to keep us updated re her "condition" so she can educate us all....I look forward to it🤔

Me too, and this morning🤣🤣daft cow!!
In other words she’ll be using others BPD videos and nodding like a dog to it JUST SAYING

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Begbare saying they told the police about Andy and the baseball incident and the policeman said i would have said the same if it was my wife then in the same breath the policeman said saying to someone lets meet with a baseball bat means nothing its not threatening could mean he wanted to play baseball 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Begbare saying they told the police about Andy and the baseball incident and the policeman said i would have said the same if it was my wife then in the same breath the policeman said saying to someone lets meet with a baseball bat means nothing its not threatening could mean he wanted to play baseball 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have reconsidered my departure guys (since no one asked) and decided to stay hell bound with the rest of you. I have many regrets from last night 1st not commenting 'objection bullshit' at every opportunity (especially when she said incorrect like amber heard) I do have more but my last was falling asleep and missing the end of the tit show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Someone has been charged with threatening behaviour for saying the same she so stupid .. notice how many watched that live for drama she is ridiculous has hardly any comments sticking up for her on James instragram .. she made a total show of herself and did anyone hear Andy say he has researched where Kath lives ? And proceeded to say where hope someone has screen recordings of it and the police cadet thing I do hope mrs Kirby speaks up and says exactly what the pair of them are like to say a police officer said he would say it too if was his wife ok then jackanory

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Flapbear said she wants to do advertisements
I cant speak for others but I personally don’t have a problem with that, as long as its legal and declared
That’s a job, and not begging
BUT
Who would want someone so sullen, so sharp, so rude working with their products?
You need to be personable, happy, clean, and show real interest in the product
If she does advertising as a job, she will be answerable to getting the job done on time to the level the client expects
If she can do that … why can’t she get a normal job?
She says she is working with her MH team to be able to start off working 1 day at the start
If she gets an advertisement job, will she all of a sudden be cured enough to work a full week?

RANT INCOMING...I can understand clare being annoyed about Jacob being used on instagram....however, she really needs to take some accountability about how she behaves herself!
She spoke down to every single person on that live like we were all children on the naughty step, who does she actually think she is?
She was on live singing and laughing while her daughter had to go to hospital not well ....really??
They dont beg, saying its a competition does not get away from the fact you are asking strangers to send you money, if you are doing it, at least own it!
Sharon is making a show of herself as well btw with those comments about the Manleys, if people ask when they are back from holiday and you don't want to answer just bloody ignore the comment for the love of god!
The comments about pearly gates etc i felt were very inappropriate for people who have actual faith (not like clare just when it suits) and who on earth is Clare to judge people like that, she is doing exactly what she is accusing people of judging them!
She needs to remember TT is an app and spend less time on it and more time with her children, who apparently she puts first (but yet is away for days on end having me time).
Make it all make sense??
The MH thing I won't get into tbh...final thought get them silly looking braids out ans give you head a good wash and at least try and tidy yourself a wee bit when you actually are live, just an idea!
Sorry it's long winded but I've done it now, to bleeding late, what you all gonna do, shoot me! Im like a whippet lmao 🤣 😂 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow what a morning read catching up with her tit show last night! You guys were on the ball as usual. She’s a stupid bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have anyone got screen recordings??
scare said James messaged Sharon, I will put the screen shot up again of what Sharon then said.
anyway it stopped Scare in her tracks and put her off, should of seen her face.
scare replied with oh yeh it wasn’t James who messaged Sharon,Then Andy said something about Americans and Scare quickly put her hand up so he would shut up.
Sharon would of seen and heard this. I hope Sharon realises now what type of people they are!
Scare was going on and on about how no one would break their friendship etc but Sharon did not comment once. Not even a heart. Nothing at all.
Sharon seems to be taking over the lives and Scare is listening to everything she says as she don’t want to fall out with the Americans 🤣
I noticed the gifts have stopped, comments have stopped on her posts and even her lives now. The only comments are to not mention The Mankey family.
I think Scare has used James as a excuse to try and win Sharon back!
Sharon put you in your place last night Scare and your face said it all.
You told everyone Sharon have received over 40 messages of people!
well I think she has come to her senses. She is far from stupid!
I hope someone got a screen recording of what Pandy said about America.

also I am still waiting to be arrested from about 4/5 months ago?
you know as you matched the tattle names up and knew who we all are?
I think if anything the police should be called to you as you have accused a man of sexual assault on a live with 1000 people viewing!
You never get that many people in your live so says it all really!
Also big mistake mentioning Ben rantz 🤣

This is what Sharon wrote snd Scares face quickly changed! Pandy then mentioned the Americans.

Mrs K I really hope you speak out one day 💜

Attachments

• Haha
Didn't need to " zone in" on anything ...that sight smacks you right in the face and can never be unseen...flap bear have a look in the mirror!
My favourite was " there's hundreds of types of BPD" !!!!!
My favourite was about mental health/BPD "big massive bin bag"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also big mistake mentioning Ben rantz 🤣

This is what Sharon wrote snd Scares face quickly changed! Pandy then mentioned the Americans.

Mrs K I really hope you speak out one day 💜
What did Scare say about Ben Rantz? I missed that bit

Reactions: 6
Let's not forget she has a child with croup, I Know all too well how destressing and scary that is, sat many a time in a steamy bathroom hoping to bring some relief to my child. I can't fathom doing a cooking live while the music blasted out and she read comments knowing my child was poorly and needed medical attention. I think I've shown more compassion standing on a spider by mistake than she has ever shown her children never mind a poorly little girl.It would be hard to find anyone with less care and compassion.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Just seen James Instagram 👏
Thank god for us taking screen shots and recordings a Beg 👏🤣

James has receipts for and have just shown you LIE about everything!
I noticed out of your so called Carebare crew only two people have commented on James posts??
they both look like kids to me.
Where is your Carebare crew when you need them a.

Pandy did not threaten DHB with a bat because he was sticking up for you!
Pandy snd Mankey got very angry ad DHB overtook them on the competition. Come on Claire tell the truth for once.
stop leaving it to us 🙄
I am so glad James is still posting. I think she thought he would stop as she’s meeting with the police cadets this week 🤣🤣
Before she went on holiday she said it was going to be Tuesday and it will be all about bullying. So think she been pissed of since Sharon have backed of a bit. She’s just using James as a excuse.
Why not say anything before?

also welcome to the new followers on this thread. Feel free to comment. We are one big happy family and only tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth 😊🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.