Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Winning thread title from @lululalalulu

Recap from everyone

Begging even when on holiday
Kids won't wear sun protection cream is an excuse to let them burn
Too snobby for Lanzarote
Adding fear of being sick and fear of the sea to her growing list of worries and ailments
Corn row hair shows a bald patch at the back
Tattoos gone wrong and Ava Marie is more like Ave Marie the hymn
Can't sing, can't dance, can't lip sync
Loves to show off her camel toe
Left her teenage son babysitting while she has fun
Kids left alone in hotel rooms while she has fun, but its fine she can see the balcony
Homeward bound and we have a promise of new content as Our Scare has been invited to talks with a MH company
Anti-Bullying forum with police cadets on the horizon, get your questions ready
From the person who bullies her family, her mods and friends and followers, and her husband who bullies ladies for their pension
Love, Hate her or hate her more, she is the gift who just keeps on giving
Fasten your seatbelts Tattlers,(because we actually wear them) this will be one hell of a ride
Oh dear, It's A Climb
Rastabear oh XYZ

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
🎶My flaps don't jiggle, jiggle, they fold
You can all see them wiggle, wiggle, for sure
Getting gifts makes me wanna dribble, dribble, you know
Riding on my Andy
You really have to see it

I'm Six feet two he's compact
No slack but luckily he lays back
I've got a knack to talk cack, in my mind
Spouting lots of lies, lies, lies

My flaps don't jiggle, jiggle, they fold
You can all see them wiggle, wiggle, for sure
Getting gifts makes me wanna dribble, dribble, you know
Riding on my Andy
You really have to see it🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 20

mumz

VIP Member
Chicken soup pasta
4.30pm
1st day home and out comes the rasta with her pasta

• Haha
Reactions: 18

lululalalulu

VIP Member
“I pushed myself to go on holiday for my children this is something you do as a parent”
Really? Because any other time you pretty much fucking neglect them 😡
Piss off you baggy fanny, Rasta pasta, fake MH arsehole 😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Faith61

VIP Member
And right on a queue home from holiday and the bpd video 🙄.
So them and the Manleys are besties but they can't be mentioned on her live....really?? Who does these people think they are!!
Chicken soup pasta....I'll give that a miss thanks! 😋
Was just about to say...saddle up.....she's off!!!!! Predictable or what???? Jeez😡😡

Fuck the fuck off!!!! It's not a light switch 😡😡😡😡😡she's an insult!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

mumz

VIP Member
I see the Mankeys having more fun now Scarebeg has gone home
Nice time in the sea, out for ice creams
I think Scare sucks the fun out of everything

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Good morning Tattle fam
Last night was the best, such a funny night
Thanks so much Flapbare for providing us with so much content

• Haha
  • Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
RANT INCOMING...I can understand clare being annoyed about Jacob being used on instagram....however, she really needs to take some accountability about how she behaves herself!
She spoke down to every single person on that live like we were all children on the naughty step, who does she actually think she is?
She was on live singing and laughing while her daughter had to go to hospital not well ....really??
They dont beg, saying its a competition does not get away from the fact you are asking strangers to send you money, if you are doing it, at least own it!
Sharon is making a show of herself as well btw with those comments about the Manleys, if people ask when they are back from holiday and you don't want to answer just bloody ignore the comment for the love of god!
The comments about pearly gates etc i felt were very inappropriate for people who have actual faith (not like clare just when it suits) and who on earth is Clare to judge people like that, she is doing exactly what she is accusing people of judging them!
She needs to remember TT is an app and spend less time on it and more time with her children, who apparently she puts first (but yet is away for days on end having me time).
Make it all make sense??
The MH thing I won't get into tbh...final thought get them silly looking braids out ans give you head a good wash and at least try and tidy yourself a wee bit when you actually are live, just an idea!
Sorry it's long winded but I've done it now, to bleeding late, what you all gonna do, shoot me! Im like a whippet lmao 🤣 😂 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

c.tingz

VIP Member
Did everyone say a prayer before bed? Got to try and get through those pearly gates tattle fam. Just so we can tell her what we think of her to her face before we go and party in hell 🔥🔥
I’ve had a lovely sleep, reflecting on last night and

AFC13A3F-131A-4363-893E-8BE44CF55881.jpeg

• Haha

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Whose looking for the manic depression videos to follow ! 😂😂😂 I been away myself this week having a nosy whilst my partner is at arcades with my daughter didnt they look a miserable lot in lanzarote bet hotel couldn’t wait to get rid of the happy lot

• Haha

Debas

VIP Member
This is how we roll ? 😂🤔🤣😂 no no no no beggy how you usually roll is ...kids have a shit frozen ready meal (different one each) you and andy have half a pig or quarter of a cow (each) with either cold pasta or soggy overcooked veg (sometimes both) the kids eat before you with their meal on their knee in front of the telly (or in their room on their games) so you can do your shit live giving shit advice and lying through your teeth listening (and trying to sing along) to the same old shit play list.

Coming off the meds 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 well I hope you seek medical advice first because that is very dangerous so please tell your gullible 'followers' either A seek advice from their gp or B (& preferrable) admit you are full of shit & never needed meds to start with !

YOU ARE A VERY DANGEROUS INDIVIDUAL YOU MENTIONED ONLY YESTERDAY FEELING PARANOID AND YOU JUST CANT EXPLAIN IT ? I CAN ...ITS CALLED A GUILTY CONSCIENCE BECAUSE YOU ARE FOREVER FEARFUL OF BEING FOUND OUT IN A LIE YOU HAVE TOLD...ALSO TRICKY TO SLEEP AT NIGHT ( I WOULD IMAGINE ) IF YOU ARE A BEGGING NO GOOD CNUT .

• Haha
  • Heart

lululalalulu

VIP Member
She’s a 100% selfish bitch!
Those kids come way down her list of priorities!
No water park, but I’ll buy a knock off handbag & purse, and Pandy can have a tattoo that looks like it was done by fucking stevie wonder!
The only thing she pushes is her fake bullshit mental health act.
Up yours you scraggy old scrubber 🖕🖕🖕🖕

Rant over 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

mumz

VIP Member
So she’s declaring war on James if he carries on talking about her flaps but she doesn’t read HEAR so does that mean we can talk about her flaps?
I feel a bit left out. I am sure we mentioned it first

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Said about other creator slating the merchandise lol being sticker as we on subject I hope all wanting refunds were refunded for the hoodies they never got

To accuse someone of sexual assault on a live with 1 k people init is dreadful you have drawn people here and to James account and two people defended you not even your husband defends you on there I know mine would you said Andy rung James several times the evidence shows it was ONCE ! Also you blocked his tik tok he obviously has people sending screen recordings you wouldn’t go live with Dhb nor would Andy and we know reason Andy wouldn’t he’s a very angry man who would threaten violence also on the Jacob account I have a child similar age and there’s no way I make a TikTok account in my name for him so wrong on so many levels he may have only done silly content but you put him at risk on a site that is not right for children whether you monitored it or not my child school does internet safety courses for children and parents shame they don’t offer that at your children’s school I am tempted to email police cadets to offer you safety online course lol as you clearly need it
She said once Andy joined here but we blocked him before he could defend her honour
Thats a lie, he never joined because
1- we don’t have privilege to see who joins up here each day
2- we can’t block people
3- people only get blocked by mods if the mods find them breaking the rules or causing trouble, I think in most cases they get a friendly warning first anyway
4- we don’t even know who each other are, we just accept anyone who joins and only raise questions if we think they are being a bit dodgy which takes a while for us to figure out (eg: Poker)

I would quite welcome him joining. At least we can talk to him in a civilised manner and not get blocked and actually finish what we want to say

Last edited:
  • Haha