Carebare85 #15 Burnt kids, Corn row hair, Fishy Flaps, it's Rasta bear oh XYZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t go to a dentist
Can’t eat healthily
Can’t lie straight in bed
Can’t run a legitimate business
Can’t take criticism
Can’t keep off tattle
Can’t dance
Can’t buy clothes in her true size

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Part of the gang and done mine as well ❤ .also realised that I missed my one year annersary and I've been on tattle for a year and 1 month now :LOL: so to everyone that complains about tattle .in the words of Mrs autism mummy .of you duck thank you ..you have all become good friends and I spend more time with you all than my own friends:LOL:
Aww happy Anniversary ❤ I love our friends HEAR 😘

Can’t go to a dentist
Can’t eat healthily
Can’t take criticism
Can’t keep off tattle
Can’t dance
This list could go on & on & on infact just like her bleeping live 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Part of the gang and done mine as well ❤ .also realised that I missed my one year annersary and I've been on tattle for a year and 1 month now :LOL: so to everyone that complains about tattle .in the words of Mrs autism mummy .of you duck thank you ..you have all become good friends and I spend more time with you all than my own friends:LOL:
Happy Tattleversary ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t go to a dentist
Can’t eat healthily
Can’t take criticism
Can’t keep off tattle
Can’t dance
Can't stop saying mmmmmmmkkkkkk
Can't stop saying sooo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aww happy belated anniversary ❤🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t pack a suitcase once it’s like 3 times just like her portions of food

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.