Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The morning video guess what another blind react from her mate to do 🤣 The mate she hardly bothers with or comments on her videos mates like scarebare are never to be trusted !

Reactions: 10
They should be done for child endangerment! Well Clare should be just for the meals she cooks alone... Child abuse 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure the police would be very interested in seeing all the driving tiktoks where Andy isn’t wearing a seatbelt. £500 fine for each time…. You’re going to be paying thousands begbare 😏

• Angry
Reactions: 9
[/QUOTE the one she didn’t take to tokfest ! She send her loads. Of the them video lol have you seen the video where none of children are wearing seatbelt Andy isn’t neither .. what is wrong with them not ensuring they all safe in car I’m sure they will now lol as it all over instragram again

Reactions: 7
I’m sure the police would be very interested in seeing all the driving tiktoks where Andy isn’t wearing a seatbelt. £500 fine for each time…. You’re going to be paying thousands begbare 😏
Only just caught up with everything.....what an absolute disgrace....they need locking up, the pair of them....putting their children's lives and others in danger like that...duck right off you pair of selfish twats😡😡😡
And for God's sake scarebear, Claire,begbear....change the bloody record....one of the most miserable, predictable people I've ever come across....mental health my arse....boils my blood, how she turns it on and off and is so predictable with it!! I HAD a friend like that once....I had to get rid....she drained the life out of me....she always had a '"weekend off" from her mental and.physical health....takes the piss!! ...hate turning my back on people but hate piss takers more😡😡😡

• Heart
New Tiktok...."your kids are happy, they are safe"....not safe when they're in the car though are they Beggy?

• Angry
Thread title suggestion:
Your family don’t wear belts in the car, sympathy tiktoks pending to show off your scars

• Heart
New Tiktok...."your kids are happy, they are safe"....not safe when they're in the car though are they Beggy?
What a joke obviously been reading HEAR as usual & Instagram makes out she don’t 🤣 If you cared about your children’s SAFETY they’d be wearing a seatbelt you obviously only care about yourself as your the only one ever wearing one SELFISH have a word with baseball bat he’s the one driving tell him to tell the kids to buckle up as well as HIMSELF !!!

Reactions: 5
What a joke obviously been reading HEAR as usual & Instagram makes out she don’t 🤣 If you cared about your children’s SAFETY they’d be wearing a seatbelt you obviously only care about yourself as your the only one ever wearing one SELFISH have a word with baseball bat he’s the one driving tell him to tell the kids to buckle up as well as HIMSELF !!!
The entire family is exempt from wearing seat belts don’t you know 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I wonder how she would feel seeing her child fly through the car and window screen?

Would she still use the same bullshit excuse that there excempt then??

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The entire family is exempt from wearing seat belts don’t you know 😂
Well if Pandy drives around with no belt in the car he probably does the same in his work van....wonder how Claire would cope if she became exempt from having a working husband, killed or disabled through sheer stupidity.

• Sad
Chocolate lolly.competitions near smiles all round.Begging for the gifts for holiday's bound. No more sneers no more tears. Scarebegs on the happy planet have sunshine and beer's !! Better take some hankies you may fall out with the Mankys ! 😂

Chocolate lolly.competitions near smiles all round.Begging for the gifts for holiday's bound. No more sneers no more tears. Scarebegs on the happy planet have sunshine and beer's !! Better take some hankies you may fall out with the Mankys ! 😂
Plane i meant to put but planet works too.

Plane i meant to put but planet works too.
Thats my suggestion for the new thread 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Bigbear is a law unto herself don’t you know!
She thinks she’s got the PoPo in her back pocket coz her sons a police cadet.
There will be a video at some point, exemption, police said it’s fine blah blah blah.
Thinks she’s invincible at the moment now RGR is on the case 🤣

• Haha
They'll be fine on the all inclusive holiday....they've got the greedy Beggy and Mankey to scrum down in the queue for food. Ewwwww, imagine all those unwashed hands dipping in the buffet 🤮🤮

• Sick
This is interesting
On Toms live account the vid with Andy snd kids without a seat belt
Earlier someone posted to people that Andy should be reported to popo and SS
Those posts have been deleted
Yet the vids still there with people calling Claire out
Looks like Toms enjoying the anti Claire posts
This is from the meet and greet Mrs K video
None of the kids are wearing a seat belt
View attachment 1159540
View attachment 1159545
seems like they make it a regular habit 😡 obv must think they’re above the law!! Must be with them on speed dial and good terms with them

It’s bad parenting pure and simple. No excuse for it. She could lose her entire family if the worst was to happen. Be a parent, make them wear a seat belt or don’t let them in the car. You can be the safest driver in the world, but you cannot trust others are. Accidents happen all day every day, it’s not like it’s a rare thing that happens. bleeping tit parents, makes me sick 🤬

If my husband took my children out in a car with no seatbelts on I'd be swinging the bat alright.

Reactions: 11
Bigbear is a law unto herself don’t you know!
She thinks she’s got the PoPo in her back pocket coz her sons a police cadet.
There will be a video at some point, exemption, police said it’s fine blah blah blah.
Thinks she’s invincible at the moment now RGR is on the case 🤣
He's made a gang of air heads not a braincells between them !
If my husband took my children out in a car with no seatbelts on I'd be swinging the bat alright.
Scarebeg probably has hit him with it already she'll be blaming him. Can you imagine his life with her 😳😳😳

It’s bad parenting pure and simple. No excuse for it. She could lose her entire family if the worst was to happen. Be a parent, make them wear a seat belt or don’t let them in the car. You can be the safest driver in the world, but you cannot trust others are. Accidents happen all day every day, it’s not like it’s a rare thing that happens. bleeping tit parents, makes me sick 🤬
It’s simple all they have to do is put a strap around their chest to keep safe ! Do they not belt up on a aeroplane??? Promoting not wearing a seatbelt in all those videos & her followers don’t call her out says a lot about them also 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.