Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep I’d kick his ass and then dump his ass and probably report him to the police
Even though judging by the pics they do it regularly. They will delete them now won't you scarebeg ? Morning has your migraine disappeared ?

Reactions: 10
Even though judging by the pics they do it regularly. They will delete them now won't you scarebeg ? Morning has your migraine disappeared ?
She’s live at 10.30ish more smirking fake yawning ailments galore she’s a walking medical encyclopaedia 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
How embarrassing all these people who love her always asking for her box to be open and not
Little Ava wasn’t exempt a few months ago
Just saying …. Again lol
She literally just spouts lies out her mouth! You need a good memory to be a good LIAR!

Reactions: 6
Her MH will be a no show during this one, until she’s out of the top 20 then GOD will upset her and she’ll quit after day 2 ma

Day 1 - Come on guys let get to No1 spot
Day 2 - Come on guys let’s stay in the top 10
Day 3 - I can’t guys I’ve got a migraine coming on (TT of her sniffing the bedding)
Day 4 - Bad MH day (couple of TT’s one being a SH & BPD)
Day 5 - This is my “fight song” come back ( cooking live event)

that’s her content for the rest of the week
🤣🤣🤣 SPOT ON hahahahahaha

• Haha
There’s probably 20 tiktoks of him in the car not wearing a seatbelt 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Can someone tell me their local police please? Just need the area. Obviously not exact location

Reactions: 5
seems like they make it a regular habit 😡 obv must think they’re above the law!! Must be with them on speed dial and good terms with them
Too many video’s on her account it’s definitely the norm for them. I wouldn’t csre how much my child screamed or complained. It’s belt up or no trip

• Heart
Thank you. I have enough evidence now. About time they had a call/visit. These kids are not safe at home and not safe even going out on a car journey!
Thank you for doing this. It’ll protect their kids in the future and my main concern is that the kids are safe ♥

• Heart
It’s actually sad when you think about it that strangers care about the safety of a child more than the parents 😫😖

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Remember when she said the school got emailed because someone said she was a bad mum and put tiktok before her kids?
And the email backfired on whoever sent it because the school said she was great and encouraged her to carry in with tikok?
Hahahahaha
If the school actually saw some of her tiktoks in particular the driving ones I think they would be embarrassed for her
I still think she made all that up for attention

• Haha
Put their belts on mumma
To be the best mumma
They deserve this
They are not safe
They need to be protected mumma
So do the right thing
Look at what you do each day
Because of you mumma
Your babies are not ok
62E95E24-744D-4CA8-917C-84AFA9A6558A.jpeg

the orange coffee filters back

Reactions: 11
Are they of to Mankeys? Lucy is live cooking for ten people but will not say who! Everyone asking if carebeg is going there but she won’t answer!

Reactions: 3
Are they of to Mankeys? Lucy is live cooking for ten people but will not say who! Everyone asking if carebeg is going there but she won’t answer!
They’ll be on the way now clutching at their seatbelt exemption forms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.