Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"It's never reality, it's always assumptions people make"
Thread 12 nocarebear, of stuff YOU SAID AND DONE

Reactions: 6
She went to tokfest now saying anxious about the presentation 😡 duck OFF 😡😡😡😡
Ive had to come off she drives me insane. Migraine in her neck fuzzy no motivation,anxiety ,legs ache, sickness bug,talks to herself cos she's mad ( oh yes you are claire I believe that bit ) needs to de tension ( is that a even a sentence?) Moan moan moan bloody moan!!! Who are you helping ? .... you're depressing annoying an
🎻 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻 she’s mocking mental health yet again you’ve just been to tokfest have you not ????
all ive heard is moan bloody moan do us a favour and stop its depressing. You call that content its about as interesting as you're crap cooking !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She need to come off TT altogether, she’s a bullshitter. Zzzzz! No one cares about your bullshit Claire!

Reactions: 9
Hi Clare 👋 we know you came straight HEAR :rolleyes:

Another Jackanory this morning :rolleyes:

Go get a shower I can smell you from HEAR :sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Hi Clare 👋 we know you came straight HEAR :rolleyes:

Another Jackanory this morning :rolleyes:

Go get a shower I can smell you from HEAR :sick::sick:
Hi 👋 scarebare what a lovely depressing live from you again fighting song in the background 🤣 little tip stop with your lies after all you follow god …please pray for her 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is the only person on the books who always puts her kids first and seeks help for MH really ? Have they seen what we have seen telling your son on a live you cut yourself and tried to on live yourself then sent him back to bed in tears while you carried on a live with tubby ? Your vids about SH when both your sons and other people's children's follow you and can see the said vids ? You talk out of your arse woman and the tit you spew has damaged your teeth really badly.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Instead of badmouthing DHB she should be kissing his behind because he cares about her children when no one else did in that car ride.
When is this woman going to see things clearly and not everyone is bad, you bring problems onto yourself Mrs.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.