Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait for Friday either. DHB has the truth to that twats lies, RGR will be investigated again and all the begs will go into hiding hopefully

Reactions: 8
She’s on about dhb going to police station funny thing is dhb has so much evidence aswell so I can’t wait to see what happens and James will still post as he does a lot about the begs doesn’t he
Makes sense now, thank you, and I’ve just saw this comment from Ava. DHB probably has more evidence, legit evidence then all of them put together.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Carebear has gone to the police? That’s hilarious as a. She posted it on a public platform and b. The videos will out that she willingly lets her kids not wear seatbelts. She’s not very smart is she? 😂😂😂😂
Thick as pig tit to be blunt...she really is😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
And we have her morning video …Why can’t people leave people alone 🤣 Does she mean people outing her for putting her children in a vehicle without seatbelts endangering their lives and posting self harming videos & her so called mental health episodes on an app do you mean these type of things scarebare ???

And we have her morning video …Why can’t people leave people alone 🤣 Does she mean people outing her for putting her children in a vehicle without seatbelts endangering their lives and posting self harming videos & her so called mental health episodes on an app do you mean these type of things scarebare ???
Sorry just caught up it was last nights video have to wait for the morning woe me woe me one then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can create a new thread. Problem is there are two thread suggestions that have the same amount of likes. One of them is mine so I’ll do the other one as I don’t think it’s fair for me to pick my own 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.