Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went to tokfest now saying anxious about the presentation 😡 duck OFF 😡😡😡😡
Funny how the anxiety disappears at an event with thousands of people at but comes back when she’s at home 🙄😡

This morning video well it's shame on YOU Claire for making fun of mental health because that’s what you are doing mocking it!

Reactions: 11
Funny how the anxiety disappears at an event with thousands of people at but comes back when she’s at home 🙄😡

This morning video well it's shame on YOU Claire for making fun of mental health because that’s what you are doing mocking it!
She should be very anxious seeing real people in the real world not the 1s who blow smoke up her arse. Imagine the whispering and sniggering that must surely go on behind her back. Again it's the children I feel sorry for big daft Andy is able to actually do something about her or walk away but the poor kids have to just put up with her bullshit and listen to tit people in the real world will inevitably say about her.
It's all good on her 'lives' when she's spouting bullshit and explaining why she does what she does and we are deluded no one is allowed to disagree they will be blocked. How many people do you talk to like that in real life claire apart from andy and your kids ? I bet I can guess when you said you only have a few friends and they are from the old tiky toky.

Reactions: 9
She’s not giving up, not today anyways bit like last week where people are going to kill someone, not her, not this week anyways

• Haha
Have missed a few lives from her has she addressed the seat video?
She said she was wearing a belt over her belly as she can’t wear one over her shoulder. Just hope she has the right medical documentation and has forwarded it onto her insurance company…. 😏

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She said she was wearing a belt over her belly as she can’t wear one over her shoulder. Just hope she has the right medical documentation and has forwarded it onto her insurance company…. 😏
She’s lying yet again !

Has she really gone to her sons presentation dressed in a hoodie 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Instead of badmouthing DHB she should be kissing his behind because he cares about her children when no one else did in that car ride.
When is this woman going to see things clearly and not everyone is bad, you bring problems onto yourself Mrs.
Sorry this was meant for another thread.

Reactions: 5
Really! are they allowed to wear a seatbelt that way never knew you could be exempt!

Reactions: 6
Really! are they allowed to wear a seatbelt that way never knew you could be exempt!
You can be exempt but I think it would be very hard to get it. There would need to be proof that it would cause more harm by having the seatbelt on than if there was a crash. So very very very few cases. She just says tit without actually knowing the law and just expect people to believe her. If they were pulled over and she didn’t have an exemption, they’d be fined £500. Plus the £500 for Andy not wearing one and they also inform ss. And if there god forbid was an accident, their insurance would be invalid. So Claire if you’re reading this, stop bleeping lying and putting your child in danger. There is no excuse 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Look closely at the video. Jacobs not wearing his correctly either. He manages to slide himself right in front of Ava
I think the kids make a fuss and she gives in. Just like she feeds them sweets and crisps just to shut them up

Look closely at the video. Jacobs not wearing his correctly either. He manages to slide himself right in front of Ava
I think the kids make a fuss and she gives in. Just like she feeds them sweets and crisps just to shut them up
And I don’t think Nathan was wearing his either

• Wow
Reactions: 8
100% this.
I can imagine them being that type of parent. Tablet shoved in their faces too if they start moaning and to get them out the way, no whinging. Anything for a quiet easy life

• Angry
People who allow their kids to not wear seatbelts shouldn’t have kids. Simple as that

• Heart
I’ve heard it all now excempt from wearing a seatbelt Jesus 🙈🤣

Claire are you also excempt from being a proper parent to your children too??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve heard it all now excempt from wearing a seatbelt Jesus 🙈🤣

Claire are you also excempt from being a proper parent to your children too??
What excuse is baseball bat coming out with TO FAT 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Anyone got the screen recording please? Of them without belt so I can save it.
Let’s see if she’s exempt shall we.

I’m sick of her lies enough is enough.
As someone said above it would be very hard to get exempt from wearing a seat belt.
Also what’s her excuse for everyone else who wasn’t wearing one.

What a great example they are setting them poor kids!! They will grow up and if they pass their test and get a car they will think it’s ok not to wear a belt 😡 imagine they have a crash then carebeg and go straight through windscreen. It’s your fault!!

• Angry
Anyone got the screen recording please? Of them without belt so I can save it.
Let’s see if she’s exempt shall we.

I’m sick of her lies enough is enough.
As someone said above it would be very hard to get exempt from wearing a seat belt.
Also what’s her excuse for everyone else who wasn’t wearing one.

What a great example they are setting them poor kids!! They will grow up and if they pass their test and get a car they will think it’s ok not to wear a belt 😡 imagine they have a crash then carebeg and go straight through windscreen. It’s your fault!!
Go on toms over 18 account. It should still be on there. Don’t think there’s a recording of her saying she’s exempt though.
Its the last post he did. I’m furious about the entire thing

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.