Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She closing the box now doesn't want to do it anymore (more like no one bothered to request) because no one actually likes you!

She’s up early but not even showered 🤢 wonder what she dresses in for the presentation 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s picking & choosing who she wants 🤣
Can't wait for OOTD

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s a bloody hypochondriac as I’ve said before she’s a walking miracle 😡

Reactions: 10
Oooo available marie DOES wear a belt! Were just liars.....its around her belly because she can't wear it across her shoulder 🤔
That’s still illegal they have to be properly restrained in a correctly fitted seat for their age/size

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Shes a liar as she always wears a belt in her videos and other lives so she must just wear one when she feels like it. Has anyone got screen recordings?
We will see if she’s exempt when I send it to her local police through Facebook!

Lies, lies, lies all the time with her!!
Its on james insta
She would tit a brick if ss or popo saw it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She went to tokfest now saying anxious about the presentation 😡 duck OFF 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: blaming others for her not doing her copyright cups anymore

She's a people pleaser? duck off :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really really want to slate her on her live. She’s a pathetic piece of tit. 😂😂

She’s going on and on about MH. Ffs rest your bleeping case! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.