Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she comments on RGRs most recent post 🙄

And wanky too!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its not just her mouth
She’s either touching her boobies or touching her noonie in nearly all of her dances
Maybe nobody else likes to touch her!
It's the wagging finger that gets me....like wagging your finger makes a point? Shove your finger where the sun dont shine Beggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
97543CB8-38C2-4FD2-869E-A042D1264FAD.jpeg

Isn’t it funny she’s said live about 10ish, then all of a sudden Lucy’s live @ 10 ?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tuesdays live = still got a headache..drinking more water...and unstoppable playing in the background ✌

• Haha
  • Wow
Lol I’m invincible unstoppable lol 😂

Big news Cole’s and jays talent show Thursday night don’t miss it

• Haha

If she had a real migraine she would know about it last thing she would be doing is a TT live and would barely be able to open her eyes 🙄

Oooo available marie DOES wear a belt! Were just liars.....its around her belly because she can't wear it across her shoulder 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Playing with her head & ears lying witch fake yawning go lie down your so DEPRESSING to watch but hey your on for the GIFTS …LIAR about the video you’ve seen it a belt round the middle ??? How about baseball bat not wearing one ???wasn’t the faces hidden such a LIAR 🤥

The beg is live talking tit. She says she’s had a migraine for three days - someone said they had covid thrn she said “oh I took tests all last week as I had headaches”
Ummm you been fine Claire and never once mentioned you felt ill last week 🙄

Guess what guys?? Her meds are getting increased Friday!! Doctor must of told her over the phone as she had a direct number remember 🙄
How do she knows they will increase them the stupid witch when she hasn’t even seen a doctor. She makes me so mad she’s deluded 😡
If you got a migraine get of TikTok
…. Oh I forgot you are addicted!!

• Angry
She said her little girl wears a belt that goes over her belly not the shoulder one

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She excerpt from wearing a seatbelt ? Does she have a certificate to state this I would make my child wear a proper one incase worst thing happened

• Angry
Reactions: 11
If she had a real migraine she would know about it last thing she would be doing is a TT live and would barely be able to open her eyes 🙄
Sat collecting the gifts compulsive lying all the time we seen your life Friday and Saturday perfectly fine scoffing all those meals and laughing your head off 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 7
If she wears a belt like that why did Claire block people on her live who were informing her? Why not say it then? Makes no sense. I must admit I didn’t even know you could wear a belt like that in a car seat. I thought it had to be a full seat belt. That’s the law? Unless she’s got a medical exemption

If she wears a belt like that why did Claire block people on her live who were informing her? Why not say it then? Makes no sense. I must admit I didn’t even know you could wear a belt like that in a car seat. I thought it had to be a full seat belt. That’s the law? Unless she’s got a medical exemption
Because she’s lying 🤥 opening the boxes soon see who she has on she’ll pick her mates you wait & see

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.