Carebare85 #12 MH platinum card, Andy still thinks he's hard, but Tiktok rep is the only thing scarred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not one bothered with her at tokfest so now she's opening her Box for half an hour for absolutely anyone to go in and speak to her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she wears a belt like that why did Claire block people on her live who were informing her? Why not say it then? Makes no sense. I must admit I didn’t even know you could wear a belt like that in a car seat. I thought it had to be a full seat belt. That’s the law? Unless she’s got a medical exemption
obviously a lie so what’s Andy a excuse for not wearing one ?

Playing with her head & ears lying witch fake yawning go lie down your so DEPRESSING to watch but hey your on for the GIFTS …LIAR about the video you’ve seen it a belt round the middle ??? How about baseball bat not wearing one ???wasn’t the faces hidden such a LIAR 🤥
In every post she makes or live she says sooo or okkkk she uses it so many times. Signs of a liar and and trying to make people believe what she's saying look it up you prolific liar !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s opening the box for half hour someone please jump in 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She just said she met some unusual people at Tokfest? She said she certainly won’t be going in October!
Wonder if people called her out for what she is as she been a miserable cow since she been 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In every post she makes or live she says sooo or okkkk she uses it so many times. Signs of a liar and and trying to make people believe what she's saying look it up you prolific liar !
I know that really pisses me off I hope somebody goes in the box and let’s get have it !

Reactions: 7
She’s opening the box for half hour someone please jump in 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She just said she met some unusual people at Tokfest? She said she certainly won’t be going in October!
Wonder if people called her out for what she is as she been a miserable cow since she been 🤣
Wouldn't be shocked if rgs jumps in another liar !

Reactions: 7
She excerpt from wearing a seatbelt ? Does she have a certificate to state this I would make my child wear a proper one incase worst thing happened
Shes a liar as she always wears a belt in her videos and other lives so she must just wear one when she feels like it. Has anyone got screen recordings?
We will see if she’s exempt when I send it to her local police through Facebook!

Lies, lies, lies all the time with her!!

Reactions: 9
The law says that she has to wear a proper seatbelt unless she has a medical exemption from her doctor. This has to be kept in the car and shown to the police if you’re pulled over. She would also have to inform the insurance company and provide them with the exemption certificate

Reactions: 9
Shes a liar as she always wears a belt in her videos and other lives so she must just wear one when she feels like it. Has anyone got screen recordings?
We will see if she’s exempt when I send it to her local police through Facebook!

Lies, lies, lies all the time with her!!
I think dhb or James have it on their insta, I think I may have it too
I can stick it up later this afternoon x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'd laugh if no one requested 🤣 apparently loafs of people always ask her to open her box!

And Tom's her first request 🤣🤣

• Haha
She got her finger in her mouth & her fingernails are disgusting dirt or whatever underneath them 🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.