Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Done,

These two on the live look like ald grannies, the one in the box is even stirring her Coco. whats with the grannie clothing? what happened to dress to impress.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a look and she hasn’t posted on her diet group for ages, definitely given up 😂

My photo is dedicated to Tom mankey, he definitely needs a good wash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Andy Pandy fuming that Begbare's bit on the side is gifting. Mankey fuming he's missing out on the money.

Screenshot_20220310_200940.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Old baseball bat midget was on the backup account in Riley’s battle with skanky …James Hardy was gifting Riley side baseball bat midget trying to cause drama in there along with skanky then calling him the biggest troll …they lost James was still gifting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What an image I’m having in my mind 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not my finest moment but funniest for the last few weeks.
I’m really getting a good sense of togetherness here and it’s a lovely feeling , especially with so much uncertainty. This is is the one place where it’s certain that we’ll get some daily dose of laughs and community. F you #carebearcrew , #bigboocrew has it all, and all done with honest intentions .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.