Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Years ago I worked part time because of childcare....I worked nights and the hubby days so there was always someone at home....sometimes in the holidays I managed about 3 hours sleep before I went back for another 12.5 hour shift. When my son was older I worked fulltime and did a degree in my own time, travelled 140 mile round trip once a week to take my elderly mother shopping, ran a home etc etc etc.....Claire doesn't know the meaning of tired....I've been so tired I've cried....and I'm sure there's plenty of us working mothers who can relate....thank goodness I did work hard as it meant I could retire before I was 55!!!
I had a letter not long ago saying the year I can retire is 2062 😫 maybe I need to just quit and be a beg on tiktok. That would be a lot more fun than my highly stressful job 😂

Reactions: 13
Someone had mentioned before that she looks like big boo from orange is the new black. Her hair and how she is dressed today is all i can see now lol
Oh my good god!!! I'll never unsee this now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have just got in so catching up. Didn’t she do any battles at tea time? As she’s dropped to 41st place now? She wanted to finish top ten dinner time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was the time she said she looked like Julia Roberts and someone put a pic of big boo. I think it may have been @mumz ? Ever since its all i, see. Even more so with that outfit 😂😂😂
Ya was me lol. I said she looked like this
69AD2DBB-4560-4E2E-8564-D6DD0F7D6567.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry I have some spare time on my hands tonight… and I’m going up to bed with a lemsip and a book … but in the meantime I shall watch the begathons attempts to pay for their holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.