Carebare85 #11 BPD is the diagnosis, her food is atrocious, all the lies she tells are bogus! The HALE family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please put a bid in the first one for £10 from tattle crew 🤣🤣👏I will set up a account tattle crew and bid £20 if I can. Pahahahaha what time are they going on with Mel do anyone know?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone please put a bid in the first one for £10 from tattle crew 🤣🤣👏I will set up a account tattle crew and bid £20 if I can. Pahahahaha what time are they going on with Mel do anyone know?
I think it was 10pm? Doing Mr & Mrs then on with Mel for that at 10pm

Reactions: 7
I’m thinking the same… its much more catchy and rolls of the tongue easier 🤣 . How much do we think a meal with scare and mankey will reach tonight? Shall we place our bets?
Lets make them go for a nice healthy salad

• Haha
Im so confused :ROFLMAO: just scrolling through then and everyones the same .might need to update mine as well :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.